• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Kevin Spacey Hits on young Anthony Rapp

francolino

Reaction score
I was going to binge-watch it this weekend, but decided to put it off till later on. It's hard to imagine what it would be like with Spacey.

BTW, is that it for the whole show, or are further seasons planned?

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
BTW, is that it for the whole show, or are further seasons planned?

A year ago Netflix announced that the sixth season (without Spacey) would be the final one. No one else has tried to pick it up.

Funny, re-reading this thread a year later. A lot has changed regarding show business and sexual harassment.

But not much has changed regarding Kevin Spacey.

First of all, not a peep out of Spacey himself. That is probably smart. He has no PR people anymore, so a discreet silence will probably serve him best.

His film Gore (based on incidents in the life of Gore Vidal) had just wrapped filming when the Anthony Rapp story broke. It was pulled out of production - nothing was ever edited or finished. They really didn't have much of a choice since the major plot point was about Vidal pressuring a 20 year old straight guy into having sex with him. So, don't expect for that to ever see the light of day.

Every other project Spacey had lined up dropped him.

He is currently facing charges in Los Angeles and London. Nothing has gone to court yet.

So, is his career over? Maybe. Not only is his public image in the garbage (no one wants to see him in a movie or play), but actors and producers don't want to work with him. Investors don't want to fund projects with him in it. I haven't see this level of antagonism toward a former performer since O.J. Simpson.

On the other hand, if there is a dollar to be made, someone in Hollywood will stoop to make it. The question is, will Spacey? I guess, right now his full time job is staying out of jail.

The other character in this drama, Anthony Rapp, has been determined to just move forward with his life and career. He has not discussed Spacey in the last year - I think he feels he has said everything he had to say on that subject. He has been quite transparent about the enormous social media response he has received, both positive and negative - especially the negative. Rather than ignore the most vicious responses, he retweets them out so people can see what he is dealing with. It has been a sobering lesson for any other victims of celebrity sexual abusers - you will have to have a thick skin to make it though the backlash.

Anthony just finished filming the second season of Star Trek: Discovery, where he plays Chief engineer Paul Stamets, an openly gay character. It will begin broadcast in January 2019.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
So, Sugar Tits... I guess you forgot all about Mel Gibson..

Well, you are right - many people are not fond of Mel Gibson. But, the critical difference is that Gibson is still working - rather prolifically. He does about a movie a year, and has four in various stages of production, according to IMDB.

Spacey's career has come to a screeching halt. He has nothing in production.

Very similar to O.J., who stopped making movies and TV in 1995. Since then he has only managed to book two cameos in low budget projects who used him as a punchline. That seems to be the career track Spacey is now following, as far as I can see.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, you are right - many people are not fond of Mel Gibson. But, the critical difference is that Gibson is still working - rather prolifically. He does about a movie a year, and has four in various stages of production, according to IMDB.

Spacey's career has come to a screeching halt. He has nothing in production.

Very similar to O.J., who stopped making movies and TV in 1995. Since then he has only managed to book two cameos in low budget projects who used him as a punchline. That seems to be the career track Spacey is now following, as far as I can see.

Gibson's career might be picking up slowly, but for a ten year stretch there was almost nothing, just bit parts and small supporting roles. In fact, that's pretty much all he's doing now. He can no longer headline a movie and the couple he's attempted to (The Beaver and The Gringo) were made by his own production company. Other movies he's been in like Machete and Expendables 3 were made by friends of his and had huge ensemble cast making Gibson's small part easily overlooked by viewers who would otherwise skip the movie because of Gibson.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Spacey charged with felony sexual assault...

Kevin Spacey is facing a felony charge of sexual assault for allegedly assaulting a former Boston TV news anchor’s teenage son in 2016, Variety has confirmed.

According to the Barnstable County Superior Court clerk’s office, Spacey will be arraigned on a charge of indecent assault and battery on a person 14 or over at Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7.

In a statement obtained by Variety, Cape and Islands, Mass., District Attorney Michael O’Keefe said a hearing was held on Dec. 20, where Clerk Magistrate Brian Kearney issued a criminal complaint for the charge “against Kevin S. Fowler, also known as Kevin Spacey.”

Longtime Boston journalist Heather Unruh accused Spacey last year of sexually assaulting her son at a Nantucket, Mass., restaurant in July 2016.

The former news anchor for ABC affiliate WCVB said Spacey provided her 18-year-old son (who had told Spacey he was 21) with numerous drinks before reaching down his pants and grabbing his genitals.

Full Story Here

Kevin threw a surprise left with his response to the allegations in a video posted on youtube today...

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Spacey charged with felony sexual assault...

Kevin Spacey is facing a felony charge of sexual assault for allegedly assaulting a former Boston TV news anchor’s teenage son in 2016, Variety has confirmed.

According to the Barnstable County Superior Court clerk’s office, Spacey will be arraigned on a charge of indecent assault and battery on a person 14 or over at Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7.

In a statement obtained by Variety, Cape and Islands, Mass., District Attorney Michael O’Keefe said a hearing was held on Dec. 20, where Clerk Magistrate Brian Kearney issued a criminal complaint for the charge “against Kevin S. Fowler, also known as Kevin Spacey.”

Longtime Boston journalist Heather Unruh accused Spacey last year of sexually assaulting her son at a Nantucket, Mass., restaurant in July 2016.

The former news anchor for ABC affiliate WCVB said Spacey provided her 18-year-old son (who had told Spacey he was 21) with numerous drinks before reaching down his pants and grabbing his genitals.

Full Story Here

Kevin threw a surprise left with his response to the allegations in a video posted on youtube today...

I don't know the details of this, but Heather Unruh is a well respected media figure here.
I expect this is well backed up with evidence.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
He gave us "honesty"? We "want him back"?

Holy moley, what's he smoking? This is just plain bizarre. All this effort - for what? It does nothing for the legal issue. And he has no reputation left to defend. Although, I have a feeling that the indictment and the video coming out on the same day may just be a really bad coincidence.

“I can promise you this, if I didn’t pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I’m certainly not going to pay the price for the things I didn’t do.”

What? And on Christmas Eve?

As I said a year ago, Spacey's PR people dropped him. I haven't seen any news of anyone picking him up, and I have no idea who would think that this video was a good idea.

As I said before, the best thing Spacey can do is shut up and lie low and then maybe come back in a couple of years as a producer. The less he says now the better.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope when the case goes to court Mr Little who was an adult at the time is able to speak for himself. I find it disgusting that his mom is the one pushing this and every time she stresses her son is straight. What does that have to do with anything?

Coble

Reaction score
I hope when the case goes to court Mr Little who was an adult at the time is able to speak for himself. I find it disgusting that his mom is the one pushing this and every time she stresses her son is straight. What does that have to do with anything?

The fact that the victim is straight is legally relevant. It may have been a factor contributing to psychological damage. For some individuals it may compound the distress and suffering of the victim as in addition to the horror of being raped they are being forced to do something which is not natural for them (homosexual relations). I would make the same argument in relation to a homosexual woman forced to have heterosexual relations with a man. If a lesbian testifies in court that being forced to have heterosexual relations made the rape worse for her, would you dismiss this as 'irrelevant'? No? Well then neither should you dismiss the fact that the victim was a heterosexual man.

A good and sensitive judge certainly won't, I can assure you.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the most-watched videos of this past holiday weekend was the weird, bizarre “Let Me Be Frank” video that Kevin Spacey released on his YouTube channel. In the video, which must be seen to be believed, his House of Cardscharacter Frank Underwood addressed his fans and haters while wearing a festive Christmas apron and preparing food in his kitchen.
There was lots of speculation about whether he was addressing all of the things said about Frank or he was addressing the sexual assault allegations that have been leveled against him in the past year, culminating with sexual assault charges being filed in Massachusetts shortly before the video was released.
One thing is clear, though: a lot of people were curious about Spacey. As of this writing, the video has over 6.4 million views on YouTube. This is likely more people than who have seen any of the final season of House of Cards — we really don’t know, because Netflix doesn’t release those numbers — where Underwood is dead and his wife Claire (Robin Wright) becomes president.
But I’m not sure what’s more alarming: The number of people who have viewed the video or the plethora of comments below it that not only are in full support of Spacey but hate the fact that Netflix fired him in the first place.

From all the comments we read, and the fact that this video got 144,000 “thumbs up” vs. that 44,000 “thumbs down”, it’s pretty safe to come to the conclusion that people miss Spacey, especially on HoC. But we have to wonder: Does these folks’ desire to see Spacey act again really outweigh the desire to see the accusations against him play out, especially the one in Massachusetts that’s going to send him to a courtroom?
The charges and accusations against him are serious and, whether he goes to prison or not, they’ll likely damage his career for good. But that is nothing compared to the emotional damage he inflicted on his victims, if the charges are true. It’s disrespectful to his accusers to dismiss what they’re saying about him just because he’s not on your favorite show anymore.

Last edited:

Coble

Reaction score
One of the most-watched videos of this past holiday weekend was the weird, bizarre “Let Me Be Frank” video that Kevin Spacey released on his YouTube channel. In the video, which must be seen to be believed, his House of Cardscharacter Frank Underwood addressed his fans and haters while wearing a festive Christmas apron and preparing food in his kitchen.
There was lots of speculation about whether he was addressing all of the things said about Frank or he was addressing the sexual assault allegations that have been leveled against him in the past year, culminating with sexual assault charges being filed in Massachusetts shortly before the video was released.
One thing is clear, though: a lot of people were curious about Spacey. As of this writing, the video has over 6.4 million views on YouTube. This is likely more people than who have seen any of the final season of House of Cards — we really don’t know, because Netflix doesn’t release those numbers — where Underwood is dead and his wife Claire (Robin Wright) becomes president.
But I’m not sure what’s more alarming: The number of people who have viewed the video or the plethora of comments below it that not only are in full support of Spacey but hate the fact that Netflix fired him in the first place.

From all the comments we read, and the fact that this video got 144,000 “thumbs up” vs. that 44,000 “thumbs down”, it’s pretty safe to come to the conclusion that people miss Spacey, especially on HoC. But we have to wonder: Does these folks’ desire to see Spacey act again really outweigh the desire to see the accusations against him play out, especially the one in Massachusetts that’s going to send him to a courtroom?
The charges and accusations against him are serious and, whether he goes to prison or not, they’ll likely damage his career for good. But that is nothing compared to the emotional damage he inflicted on his victims, if the charges are true. It’s disrespectful to his accusers to dismiss what they’re saying about him just because he’s not on your favorite show anymore.

An example of the hypocrisy of Hollywood and how corrupt and corrupting Hollywood culture is, at its very core.

I always think that people who feel a need to constantly virtue signal are ultimately rather facile and immoral people. And yet some people idolise the likes of them.

Jordy88

Reaction score
This whole episode is going to be influential of coming events...

littlebob

Reaction score
Such a pity. Spacey had so much going for him.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin Spacey's Manager May Be Key Witness in Sexual Assault Case

Evan Lowenstein — who is said to have spearheaded the "Let Me Be Frank" Christmas Eve video by the actor — was also present at the Nantucket restaurant the night of the alleged assault.
When Kevin Spacey walked into a Nantucket courtroom on Jan. 7 for his arraignment on one count of indecent assault and battery, noticeably absent was his near-constant companion of the past three years.
Spacey’s manager, Evan Lowenstein, a 44-year-old former boy-bander, was nowhere to be seen inside or outside the packed courthouse as TV trucks jostled for space on the cobblestone street and a drone and helicopter hovered overhead. But behind the scenes, sources say Lowenstein is calling the shots and even is said to have spearheaded Spacey’s bizarre Christmas Eve video in which the fallen actor broke his silence of more than a year.
Now, as the 59-year-old former House of Cards star appears headed to trial in what promises to be the most high-profile criminal case to date for a Hollywood figure brought down in the post-#MeToo era, mystery surrounds the man who is guiding Spacey’s career and will likely be a key witness in the Nantucket trial given that he was there at the Club Car restaurant on July 7, 2016, when the alleged assault took place.
Ever since Lowenstein took the reins of Spacey’s career in early 2016, when the two-time Oscar winner abruptly ousted his manager of 28 years, Joanne Horowitz, things have taken an unconventional turn. In short order, the 12-time Emmy nominee agreed to take on the chairman post at troubled Relativity Media in January 2016, only to pull out two months later. Sources say Lowenstein then methodically removed all of Spacey’s team, with the exception of his agents at CAA (the agency later cut ties with the star 18 months later when actor Anthony Rapp accused Spacey of making a sexual advance on him when Rapp was 14 years old).
Shortly after the Relativity debacle, Spacey began partying with Lowenstein, who had previously been an Orthodox Jew living in Florida with a wife and three children. The two hit such events together as the Emmys in September 2016 and a Novak Djokovic match at the U.S. Open that same month. And perhaps most relevant now, Lowenstein accompanied Spacey to the Club Car in Nantucket on the night that an off-duty busboy, then 18 years old, claims that Spacey stuck his hands down his pants.
clubcar_l.jpg

As Lowenstein steers Spacey’s career into missteps like the video (in which Spacey insinuates that he will soon be vindicated but begins his speech with the line, “I know what you want” — a troubling assertion for anyone facing a felony sex crime charge), he may be undermining what could be a winnable case. Spacey’s attorneys Alan Jackson and Juliane Balliro’s strategy will look to frame the encounter as “two people engaged in mutual and consensual flirting,” according to court filings (L.A.-based Jackson didn’t respond to a request for comment).
That may play well with a potential jury, which will be made up of year-round Nantucket residents. THR talked to nearly a dozen Nantucket natives after the hearing, gathered outside the courthouse and at a cafe across the street, all of whom said they have been closely following the case. Of those residents who were open to being quoted, several expressed skepticism about the accuser's story. (Unlike the resort island’s uber-rich summer denizens, locals tend to work in blue-collar industries like fishing and construction. The accuser is not a year-round resident.)
“If someone is touching you or doing something inappropriate, why wouldn’t you take a swing at him, and even if you end up in handcuffs, you can explain to the cops what happened and would be set free,” said Shane Hanlon, 23. “And the idea of waiting a year to come forward. It just feels like extortion.” Added Asha Jelleme, 23: “I think this is all a little unnecessary. Meaning that it is taking away from people who are truly in horrible situations. This feels like overkill.”
A middle-aged woman who only wanted to be identified as Lynn waited to catch a glimpse of Spacey leaving the courthouse, where he jumped into a silver SUV without comment and was taken to his waiting private jet at Nantucket’s airport.
“I’m a fan,” she said. “I just feel sorry for the guy. Supposedly, he was fondling this guy for three minutes, but he had a chance to walk away. In the middle of a restaurant. I feel like they’re out for money.”
Even a courtroom police officer admitted that he was impressed with Spacey’s acting. “I’ve only seen him in one movie. Pay It Forward. He was pretty good,” he said.
Meanwhile, Jackson scored one victory during the arraignment after raising concerns that digital messages sent between the accuser and his girlfriend — which he dubbed “likely exculpatory” for his client and “relevant to the issue of consent and/or whether lack of consent was fairly communicated” — could be destroyed or manipulated. Nantucket District Court Judge Thomas Barrett granted a motion to preserve all texts and data from July 2016 to the present.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
The initial hearing was the other day. It was intensely covered.
It might be a tough case to prove in court.

Accusers side: He was 18. Spacey got him drunk and sexually assaulted him.

Defendant side: He said he was 23. His friendliness was "assumed consent". It's his mother who is pushing this.

He did act like a typical 18 year old. A movie star groped me. Hahaha.
And his mother was a prominent news anchor who founded a group to encourage high school girls to report inappropriate conduct.

But the assumed consent is just that. Assumed by Spacy the movie star.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Why Kevin Spacey may be found not guilty

Why Kevin Spacey may be found not guilty
Whatever your opinion of superstar actor Kevin Spacey, 59, as an alleged sexual abuser or serial offender, the Nantucket, Massachusetts, prosecutor’s current case against him is inherently flawed.
Prosecutors, like defense attorneys, don’t choose the facts of their case: They inherit them. As in any case, it’s a lawyer’s ability to minimize detrimental facts while magnifying favorable ones that dictate the outcome. Here, prosecutors have a lot of work to do if they are to secure a conviction.
Spacey appeared in court Monday morning for the first time to face a single felony count of indecent assault and battery. The charge stems from an incident in July 2016 involving a then-18-year-old busboy. Spacey’s attorneys entered a plea of not guilty. The next court date is scheduled for March 4. Make no mistakes about it, there will be a trial.
But based on the evidence currently known from the accuser’s criminal complaint, it does not appear that this is going to be an open and shut case.

That it took his accuser several months to report the incident is the least of the prosecution’s concerns. Many victims delay reporting. They may feel ashamed, humiliated or embarrassed. A victim may also have strong privacy concerns.
Still, a jury will have many questions.
Prosecutors will need to explain why the accuser told Spacey he was a 23-year-old college student. And why he changed clothes to return to the bar at the conclusion of his shift to meet Spacey while having multiple drinks with him.
Prosecutors may argue that he was a starstruck 18-year-old, who was blinded by celebrity. A reasonable argument indeed. This might also explain the excessive drinking and prolonged conversation with Spacey.
The prosecution will no doubt assert that the accuser was just enjoying a night out with a celebrity while harmlessly being showered with attention when things began to turn. They may add that Spacey is to blame for using his celebrity to entice an unassuming victim. That would be yet another reasonable argument.

Prosecutors could also assert that the busboy assented to Spacey’s advances because he was simply embarrassed or didn’t wish to be rude or impolite.
But at the heart of the prosecutor’s case is whether Spacey acted with or without consent.
Faced with the other details from the accuser’s complaint, the jury will begin to question what steps the young man took to signal his refusal or displeasure with such an action.
That’s when the explanations become harder to countenance.

While Spacey was commenting on his penis size and touching the accuser’s thigh, what outward signs was Spacey given showing that his accuser was opposed to these overtures, and that the encounter was not consensual? Remember, the question is not whether Spacey’s actions were unwise, unwanted or unpleasant, but rather, whether they were criminal.
Although the complaint stated that the accuser tried to shift away from Spacey and move Spacey’s hands away, the problem for the prosecution is that while the busboy and Spacey had been seen together that night, no one witnessed an assault.
Could everyone have been so oblivious to what was occurring? Or could it be that the accuser’s apparent objections to Spacey’s advances were not obvious enough to be noted? And if no one else noticed a commotion or the busboy signaling his disapproval, might Spacey himself have misread the situation as well?
Then there is the detail of Spacey rubbing the accuser’s penis for three minutes.
A dramatic three-minute pause in the courtroom by the defense would make one truly appreciate how long a time that really is. Would Spacey know of the accuser’s objection if the accuser did not either verbally stop Spacey from continuing or exert enough physical force against Spacey to make his disapproval obvious?
Afterward, Spacey got up to use the bathroom and the accuser left. The accuser said Spacey texted him that “I think we lost each other.”
This appears to suggest that Spacey believed in his mind that the encounter was voluntary. Then there’s the fact that the accuser had his cell phone in his hand during the alleged assault. Why not call 911? Instead, he was texting with his girlfriend during the encounter to convey what was happening. Since she didn’t believe him, he sent her a Snapchat video. The jury will have to determine whether those actions are consistent with someone being sexually assaulted.
A wild card in this case is what evidence the judge permits a jury to hear about Spacey’s prior alleged misdeeds. If the judge allows the jury to hear evidence of other sexual misconduct, a jury is not likely to look too kindly upon Spacey. Just ask Bill Cosby.
But if the judge disallows this evidence, and the case is about what happened at the bar involving this accuser, the prosecution will have a lot of explaining to do.
In a criminal case, proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt is what’s required. That’s a pretty high standard to reach. And the way I see it, that standard is not met by these facts. Based on the evidence currently available, it looks like Spacey could be found not guilty.
Code:
https://wgno.com/2019/01/08/why-kevin-spacey-may-be-found-not-guilty/

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's what I want to know...

If the kid worked at the club, then why the fuck were they serving him alcohol? Surely they knew he was underage...

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's what I want to know...

If the kid worked at the club, then why the fuck were they serving him alcohol? Surely they knew he was underage...

They certainly did know. But it was the movie star Kevin Spacy buying the drinks...so the drinks kept flowing.