• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Woman gives birth to granddaughter for gay son and husband

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
US woman, 61, says being surrogate was 'gift' for her son and his husband

Cecile Eledge gave birth to her granddaughter, who was conceived with eggs from the sister of her son’s partner

A 61-year-old woman who served as a surrogate mother for her son and his husband has described her role as a “gift for her son”.

READ MORE

Amazing story that really shows what can be achieved thanks to science and human willingness to help others. I hope the baby grows up healthy and happy. :)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

I'm going to have this song stuck in my head all fucking day now, thanks a lot...

Coble

Reaction score
US woman, 61, says being surrogate was 'gift' for her son and his husband

Cecile Eledge gave birth to her granddaughter, who was conceived with eggs from the sister of her son’s partner

A 61-year-old woman who served as a surrogate mother for her son and his husband has described her role as a “gift for her son”.

READ MORE

Amazing story that really shows what can be achieved thanks to science and human willingness to help others. I hope the baby grows up healthy and happy. :)

A leaf out of Michael Jackson's book?

This is a rare case thoug. Mostly when gays use surrogates etc, the child loses a mother or father. They might e.g. have two daddies, but the mother, usually paid about 10,000 dollars, is forever gone. Frankly, taking a child away from its mother is deeply wrong. But nowadays you can't open your mouth... so everyone wears fake smiles about 9 tenths of it.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
...Mostly when gays use surrogates etc, the child loses a mother or father. They might e.g. have two daddies, but the mother, usually paid about 10,000 dollars, is forever gone. Frankly, taking a child away from its mother is deeply wrong...

She's not the mother - she is the surrogate. The partner's sister is the mother. And the baby isn't being taken away from anyone.

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
She's not the mother - she is the surrogate. The partner's sister is the mother. And the baby isn't being taken away from anyone.

The child should spend most of his or her time with the mother. Visits from an aunt do not constitute true motherhood. If this child spends 99% of childhood with two men then that is not right and the child is being deprived of a true mother-child relationship.

And of course in many of these very deliberately 'engineered' situations the child simply never meets her/her mum.

That is deeply wrong.

But hey, soon even the word 'mum' will be banned as being sexist. Then it won't be possible to even have an argument without having a bobby arrive at your front door or losing your 'social credit' like in China.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who in their right mind would risk letting a 61 year old surrogate (especially their own mother) carry a baby to term? The risk to both the baby and surrogate are just too great.

Then there's the fact that while it was not her egg that was used, it was fertilized using her son's sperm. I'm sorry, but once a dude is outta the womb, under no circumstances should his DNA ever go back in there.

The ick factor of this whole situation is off the fucking chart...

Last edited:

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score

There appears to be a lot of confusion, so in the hope of clearing some of that up:
In this photo are, left to right: Elliott Dougherty, whose sister (Lea Yribe) was the egg donor; Cecile Eledge, who carried the baby; Matthew Eledge, who was the sperm donor. The egg is from the Dougherty family, the sperm is from the Eledge family, and the process was done by In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) [also known as test tube baby].

There was no incest. The child has a mix of DNA from both families.

Four members of two families were involved in the entire process. Cecile went through tests to make sure she was fit and able to carry the baby to term, without harm to either herself or the child. She did take supplements to further decrease risks.

This tells me that they are a close and caring family -- all of them -- and that leads me to think the baby will eventually be told how baby came to be and that this child will be loved, well cared for, and cared about. This kid has two dads, a grandmother who obviously loves both her son and his husband, and an aunt who gave one of her eggs so her brother and his husband could have a family of their own.

All in all, this sounds like an exemplary family!

NeverCD

Banned
Reaction score
'There was always something missing': child of lesbian parents speaks up

I agree with her that it is wrong to willfully separate a child from their mom or dad. I aso agree with her that the rights of the child are paramount. The needs of the couple do not supersede this, no matter how fashionable or counter-cultural the couple consider themselves.

In the example from the OP, the argument could be made that the child will not suffer seperation from the mother as the mother is opting to play the (lesser) role of Aunt. Not good enough. A child needs daily affection from the mother and a constant bond. A secondary relationship is no substitute.

What these people are doing is wrong. It's great for getting media attention. For being counter-cultural. For being different and 'out there'. And a lot of other meaningless things from the perspective of the child. The child will only want the mother.

Another very immoral thing is anon. sperm. There have been cases where the children go to all kinds of lengths trying to find the father. Along the way they realise they have hundreds of brothers and sisters (and in turn their children) out in the world with no way to contact them. They might meet one, even date, and never know it. Even if the odds are against it... it would be very emotionally hard to live with. One of those cases where you push it all out of your mind and put on a smile for the fashionable times you live in.

And of course such situations and experiments are quite rare. The really alarming factor regarding breakdown of the institution of marriage is the huge rise in the number of single mothers. Is that.... 'cool' too? I don't think so for even a second.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
There appears to be a lot of confusion, so in the hope of clearing some of that up:
In this photo are, left to right: Elliott Dougherty, whose sister (Lea Yribe) was the egg donor; Cecile Eledge, who carried the baby; Matthew Eledge, who was the sperm donor. The egg is from the Dougherty family, the sperm is from the Eledge family, and the process was done by In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) [also known as test tube baby].

There was no incest. The child has a mix of DNA from both families.

Four members of two families were involved in the entire process. Cecile went through tests to make sure she was fit and able to carry the baby to term, without harm to either herself or the child. She did take supplements to further decrease risks.

This tells me that they are a close and caring family -- all of them -- and that leads me to think the baby will eventually be told how baby came to be and that this child will be loved, well cared for, and cared about. This kid has two dads, a grandmother who obviously loves both her son and his husband, and an aunt who gave one of her eggs so her brother and his husband could have a family of their own.

All in all, this sounds like an exemplary family!

No confusion here, I understand exactly how this child was conceived. But it still boils down to a woman being pregnant with her own son's baby.

I don't care how it got there, it's still gross. Sorry but there are some boundaries that should never be crossed. As far as I'm concerned, this is a big one.