• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Madness In Russia... Please Take A Stand Now!

Giangiacomo

Reaction score
Putin and his buddies are determined to stay in office and will respond with overwhelming force to any dissent, be it democratic, old-style comunist, liberal, or oligarchic.

Massie

Reaction score

Jhorm

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm a very hot guy... will post a pic if you want. BUT GAY PRIDES beats !kills! Innocent Guys Who Are At School Or College And Just Want to Have Some Fun. SO THANK YOU TO TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT...

Music: ONE BEAT FOR THEM One Beat For Us. May be an answer during a Gay PRIDE... ?

p:p ~X( :cheers: ~X( :big hug:

tyan

Reaction score
too bad
:(
i wish u guys can get your gay pride

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Yeah, the situation in Russia is frightening. But then it takes one or two generations till civil rights are being cherished by the people. Russia didn't have much chance to try out liberties. Let's hope for the future, have them "dare some democracy".

One of the Pussy Riot girls can go I've heard.

hanssolo

Reaction score
The idea that Russians are actually a democratic people and are only kept under control by Putin, is probably wrong. They have no democratic traditions and it might take much more than a few generations to build these.

On the other hand, I agree that Putin seems a bit desperate with the latest series of crazy laws. Maybe he's afraid of loosing his position as a Czar-like ruler... even if the guys following him might not seem very "democratic" to us westerners.

sheppup

Reaction score
The idea that Russians are actually a democratic people and are only kept under control by Putin, is probably wrong. They have no democratic traditions and it might take much more than a few generations to build these.

On the other hand, I agree that Putin seems a bit desperate with the latest series of crazy laws. Maybe he's afraid of loosing his position as a Czar-like ruler... even if the guys following him might not seem very "democratic" to us westerners.

My heritage is half Russian but I wouldn't even dream of going to visit that country with their current anti-gay laws.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Now it's done:

Russian Duma passes law banning 'gay propaganda'

Just some formalities are still to be followed. It's just unbelievable and I can only wish our sisters ;) in Russia all the best. I hope the Ukraine won't follow. Thanks to sunandmoon for pointing out that news to me.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22862210

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Russia takes another step back towards the Middle Ages...:worried:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
They also decided a law that allows to bring you to prison for years, if you "insult religious feelings" - just creepy. Probably to justify the treatment of Pussy Riot afterwards.

Oege

Reaction score
Russia takes another step back towards the Middle Ages...

Nope they just restore Soviet laws, nothing more nothing less... It is a shame though since they seemed to be on the right track :)

But then again, boy did we have "fun" at the secret gay parties when the communists were in power :D

Oege

Reaction score
They also decided a law that allows to bring you to prison for years, if you "insult religious feelings" - just creepy.

Whom of you has booked a holliday trip to Turkey? Egypt? Tunesia? Morocco? It is same in many countries and yes they are all creeps who make those laws...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
36 Pics From Russia That Everyone Needs To See

It’s a scary place for LGBT people in Russia right now :(

LINK

kendo

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

assholes.jpg

According to the human right activist, Dr. Valentin Degterev, MD, who closely monitors infamous Neo Nazi group "Occupy Pedofilyaj", the Uzbek victim shown on this photo tragically died as a result of numerous tortures.

No arrests have been made and no charges were pressed. Putin's law enforcement seems to fully condone these actions. Moreover, Dr. Degterev's numerous written complains to the authorities only resulted in his own persecution and threats directed at him and his 72 years old mother. In the official correspondence from the local District Attorney office and Governor's office it was explained that Russian authorities do not see any wrongdoings in the video clips or photographs posted by Neo Nazi group "Occupy Pedofilyaj." Actually, the authorities referred to this group as one of the "civil movements fighting the sins of the society." Dr. Degterev diligently collects every piece of evidence and correspondence and records all phone conversation with direct threats to him and his mother. Yet, no actions from authorities have resulted so far. Dr. Degterev is routinely approached and offended on the street, receives numerous threats via mail, phone, SMS and email. He is not alone in his fight though.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
This is really unbelievable. And nobody cares.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rainbow zebra crossing

Rainbow zebra crossing painted outside the Russian Embassy in Sweden in protest against anti-homosexuality laws

29858997790338583223.jpg

MORE

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Reaction score
Rainbow zebra crossing painted outside the Russian Embassy in Sweden in protest against anti-homosexuality laws

29858997790338583223.jpg

MORE

I support activism but...

...somehow I don't think people in the embassy or Russian government will care about this.

Painting rainbows - nice self-promotion, but it will change nothing for gay people in Russia!

The real change must always come from within society, not be forced from outside!