• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Will and Grace

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
i dont care for the show

covermouth.gif

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
The best part of last night's show was the first five minutes when they explained away the entire series finale about the husbands and kids. Oh, and Karen's still rich.

Next week Dear Evan Hansen's Ben Platt guest stars and I have heard two reviewers say that he picks up the pace of the show quite a bit from this week. The episode is titled "Who's Your Daddy?"

BenPlattWillGrace550.jpg

Last edited:

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
This fell pretty flat for me--then again I was never a fan of the original series, so it's not real surprise. However, if the return of this show could inspire the execs at showtime to revive Queer as Folk, that would be amazing.

W

wardell

The best part of last night's show was the first five minutes when they explained away the entire series finale about the husbands and kids. Oh, and Karen's still rich.

Next week Dear Evan Hansen's Ben Platt guest stars and I have heard two reviewers say that he picks up the pace of the show quite a bit from this week. The episode is titled "Who's Your Daddy?"

BenPlattWillGrace550.jpg

I'm not big fan of the show either. but I am curious. How did they explain the series finale :thinking:

havocs

Reaction score
I enjoyed the first ep, I dont look for this show to be anything other than entertaining and present a perspective of gay culture from the characters perspective. It's something to look forward to watch each week other than Project Runway. :thumbs up:

dragonscub

Reaction score
The first half was funny and quick on its feet. The actors did not look nearly as aged as I feared, and jumped right back into character as if no time had passed. I enjoyed the way they completely dismissed the previous "series finale" story as if it never happened: normally that would be cheesy and lame, but here it worked well (since nobody really liked that insipid finale anyway).

But the second half was atrocious and heavy-handed, as if they completely lost track of where the hell they were going. Instead of continuing to cleverly reboot the core characters, we got an amazingly leaden, un-funny diversion to the White House. It made complete fools of the characters, and not in a way that was funny or consistent with who they are (a pillow fight in the Oval Office? seriously? am I watching Hannah Montana?) I understand they felt obligated to do a banal cliche "we hate trump" story (duh), but this should have been slowly set up until the third or fourth episode where it wouldn't be so jarring or distracting. Instead, it totally derailed the first ep just as we were settling back in with our old friends.

Only two elements of the White House mess worked: Karen's snide comments regarding her adventures with previous occupants, and Kyle Bortheimer's amusing cameo as a gay Secret Service agent (right on the heels of his other gay cameo in Modern Family the same week). Kyle is a cute, charming actor who deserves a lead role in something, but never seems to catch a break. The closest he got recently was co-starring with Jane Lynch in last year's failed sitcom "Angel From Hell".

Jase

Reaction score
I really liked it...
But I've always been a fan of Will & Grace (especially, Karen) and have been binge watching the old episodes on Hulu too. :)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pretty good last night. As long as they keep giving me scenes like this I will be happy.

"Yeah, Will, I know all about Stonehenge."

I fell off the couch at that line. Seriously - I have had this conversation with guys in their twenties. And I might have actually begun with "The history of our people is a rich and complex tapestry..."

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pretty good last night.

:agree:

After a politically heavy premiere episode, Will & Grace return to their more soft outing focusing more on their character interactions and bounds. This is a perfect, classic Will & Grace episode I’ve been waiting to see!

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I tried watching the second episode last night and wow the laughing track is horrible--it plays like every five seconds, as if anyone would honestly be laughing that much (at every other line spoken) unless they were on something. I'm not, and will have to watch this on mute with subtitles if at all. They really didn't need to include that as part of the revival.

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Leo (Harry Connick Jr.) will be showing up next week. Also I know that Bobby Cannavale has taped an episode for sometime this fall.

will-grace-cannvale-connick_525.jpg

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
This show helped advance Gay acceptance in the US
The vice president pointed out that the country’s attitudes on gays are “evolving” — and Mr. Biden credits a television sitcom.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden
May 6, 2012
“I think ‘Will & Grace’ probably did more to educate the American public than almost anything anybody has ever done so far,” he said. “This is evolving.”

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I feel Jack's pain... I still remember the first time I heard the dreaded "D" word...

was sucking off this cute twenty-something when suddenly he shouts out "That's it Daddy suck that cock!"...

My heart sank. I had half a mind not to finish the job before I flung the door open and told him to get the fuck out of my car...:p

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
So far, I've been okay with the "Will & Grace" reboot. I could, honestly, do without Lucy re-treads in anything; they so rarely work favorably, as here. I have been flipping back and forth between it and "Project Runway". I really should just figure out, and set, the DVR -- for the other 4-5 nights there's nothing on.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I feel Jack's pain... I still remember the first time I heard the dreaded "D" word...

It's a gay rite of passage. Being a PYT has a shelf life. But as Will found out, the older generation still has a lot to contribute to what is going on.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Matt Bomer will date Will in upcoming season of Will & Grace

This upcoming season of Will & Grace just gets better and better.

Two weeks ago, it was announced that David Schwimmer, the main cast member from tv classic Friends, will be appearing as a recurring character and love interest in the new season of Will and Grace.

3853031366.jpg

Schwimmer will play the love interest of Debra Messing’s Grace and is planned to appear for a five-episode story arc.

“We’re trying to open up the series this year,” said co-creator Max Mutchnick. “Last year was about coming back and seeing how the audience was going to respond, and they embraced the show, and that was thrilling. Now, we need to move forward.”

“With relationships, with work. Those things will probably be new,” fellow co-creator David Kohan added later.

But that’s not the only casting announcement for the upcoming 10th season. It’s also been announced that gay figure skater Adam Rippon and gay actor Matt Bomer will also be joining the fun.

3920001230.jpg

An NBC press release recently announced that Adam Rippon will appear for a cameo in one episode as himself.

In addition, American Horror Story’s Matt Bomer will play a TV news anchor. Bomer will also be a romantic interest for Will, a character who’s very rarely been in relationships. We’ll see how long this one lasts.

And as an extra reminder, Chelsea Handler will also appear on the new season as a power lesbian. Plus, Jon Cryer has been announced to appear in a role that will get tied up in the craziness that is Jack and Karen.

The 10th season of Will & Grace is set to premiere on October 4th and a 11th season has already been greenlit.