• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Married lesbian couple turned away by Indiana tax preparer

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score

Bailey and Samantha Brazzel were married last July, and the Indiana couple planned to file their taxes jointly last week for the first time. But their visit to the tax preparer did not go as planned.

"We thought it was just a boring trip to the tax office, but it turned into a lot more than that," Samantha Brazzel told NBC affiliate WTHR.

The tax preparer Bailey Brazzel had used for the past four years refused to work with the two women on religious grounds.

"We went in there and sat down just like we always would, and then she said, 'How are you filing this year?,' and I said 'married joint,' and that's when it wNancy Fivecoate, owner of Carter Tax Service in Russiaville, Indiana, told WTHR the problem was not the Brazzels' “being gay — it’s being married.”

“I have prepared her taxes for several years,” Fivecoate said of Bailey Brazzel in a statement shared with WTHR. “This year she came in with her wife and I declined to prepare the taxes because of my religious beliefs. I am a Christian and I believe marriage is between one man and one woman. I was very respectful to them. I told them where I thought she might be able to get her taxes prepared.”

Fivecoate then accused the Brazzels of “trying to destroy” her business. She said she has received harassing calls and emails since the couple shared their story publicly.ent downhill," Bailey Brazzel said.