• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Allowed filehost list

|Cool|

Reaction score
Hello.

Can we talk about allowed filehost here?

Current list is "little" no actual :/

Can we add to allowed file host list keep2share (and fboom for bdsm)? Its most reliable filehost right now and i believe that many person on this community will be happy to see this host here :)

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Hmm, I just did a cursory look at the rules regarding file hosts.

In the main forum rules post:
2.4.When posting any video, you must provide download links using at least one of the recommended or optional file hosts. Additional files hosts of your choice can also be used, but if these links are marred by safety risks or are not reachable for all members, these links or the entire post will be removed without notice.
Source: http://www.gayheaven.org/showthread.php?t=493

However, in the post of the file host:
Other file hosts, that allow a free global down load, may be used, but only as mirrors to at least one of the file hosts in the list above.
Source:http://www.gayheaven.org/showpost.php?p=237878

Furthermore, looking at the editing dates:

In main forum rules post:
Last edited by squiggle; 04-23-2012 at 03:03 AM

In post of the file host:
Last edited by warp9; 05-13-2015 at 05:41 AM.

So, it should be that other sites can only be used as mirrors.

The concerns with filehosting sites seems to be: global coverage for free downloads.
I have no idea how to test global coverage but both sites seems quite popular:)

Let's await for more comments that carry more weight in this forum. :cheers:

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
On second thought, the thread is more appropriate in the 'Suggestions & Forum Feedback' section. lol

|Cool|

Reaction score
I agree :p Some mods could move this topic?;)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread moved to Suggestions & Forum Feedback section

:)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
The rules already allow the two hosts mentioned in the original post of this thread.

There is nothing to stop members from sharing links from K2S or Fboom as mirror hosts. Just be sure the links allow free user downloads and the post includes links for free downloads from at least one of filehosts on the approved list. It's as simple as that.

It poses no real problem to upload the same links to Gavitex, Uploadable, Zippyshare or other free user friendly hosts.

The requirement to include links from one of the approved hosts has been in place forever. It's nothing new.

Consideration for adding new filehosts to the approved list is ongoing. If a host is not on the list there is a valid reason.

I personally use Uploadable and Zippyshare but I love to download Gavitex files because it has incredibly fast speed for free users and no restrictions or limits. I wish everyone used Gavitex :)

We all have our 'druthers ...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The rules already allow the two hosts mentioned in the original post of this thread.

There is nothing to stop members from sharing links from K2S or Fboom as mirror hosts. Just be sure the links allow free user downloads and the post includes links for free downloads from at least one of filehosts on the approved list. It's as simple as that.

It poses no real problem to upload the same links to Gavitex, Uploadable, Zippyshare or other free user friendly hosts.

The requirement to include links from one of the approved hosts has been in place forever. It's nothing new.

Consideration for adding new filehosts to the approved list is ongoing. If a host is not on the list there is a valid reason.

I personally use Uploadable and Zippyshare but I love to download Gavitex files because it has incredibly fast speed for free users and no restrictions or limits. I wish everyone used Gavitex :)

We all have our 'druthers ...

My experience with Gavitex is nothing but the most positive, so you're not the only person who wishes everyone would use Gavitex :)

|Cool|

Reaction score
Keep2Share (Fboom) also can be friendly host. Admin always can contact with K2S support, and they can put special speed download for this board.

I know that few other boards have this solution and its working very well :)

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
Keep2Share (Fboom) also can be friendly host. Admin always can contact with K2S support, and they can put special speed download for this board.

I know that few other boards have this solution and its working very well :)

.... ya thats what "Oron" did here years ago before Megaupload raid. And lots of you probably remember what happened.

A filehost can only exist if they officially don't know what is hosted on their servers.
But a filehosts who supports a forum like this has knowledge about the shared content. So they can be an easy target for D_M_C_A or other site agents.

Not to mention the consequences for the forum. X_X

And if i see comments from others about their dream hosts like Gavitex or Zippy or Mediafire: Get it finally: for the most uploaders they cannot be used because of their content,
except you only uploadling things from Boyf_u_n or sites like that who do not care, but as soon u sharing things from the well known russian sites or H€Lix (except their pics because they also free on their own blog and for advertising purposes for their videos) or some other US studios, you will be kicked after the first violation from there.
I can tell you this from my very own experiences from the last 7 years.

ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm weak dislexic but not stupid ;)

Last edited:

|Cool|

Reaction score
We little lost original topic :p

I saw many worse filehost than k2s on the list, so maybe little replace :)

I know that many person like user friendly filehost, but this host usually wont allow for uploading gay content :/

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a question for you |Cool|:

Why are you requesting K2S be added to the Approved List?

I assume you have a Premium account with K2S. Is that correct?

As a free user you would experience all the issues other free users have with it.

There are many filehosts on the Approved List. There are plenty of choices already.

If you want to include K2S links in your own posts you are already allowed to do so as long as they allow free downloads and you include free download links from one of the Approved filehosts.

Those are the rules of this forum. It's very simple.

|Cool|

Reaction score
I understand and just try convince all people here to adding new filehost ;)

Why? I have many reasons as uploader and downloader.

As downloader i like this filehost because they "survive" hard time :) They also offer not bad download speed for free user and stable high speed for premium (and this is important for me).

As uploader i like this host because they allow for gay content and they dont make problems because of that. Many filehost kicking all uploaders who upload gays :/

Sorry for bad English :) Hope you understand my point :)

kefekop

Reaction score
hello,

can anyone post the allowed filehost list here? i have no privileges to access the urls posted in the Rules. i dontknow what is the problem....

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The web page is no longer available.
Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
can anyone post the allowed filehost list here? i have no privileges to access the urls posted in the Rules. i dontknow what is the problem....

Me too.. having the same issue now...it will be fixed soon I guess... ;)

In the meantime, you can use the following pic:

hzsf.jpg

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

hello,

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The web page is no longer available.
Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

We are aware that the list has disappeared and we're working on it's restoration.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I checked right now, and I'm sorry but I just got this irritating message that I don't have the necessary permission to enter this page. :(

So the problem isn't fixed...

Please check again, the problem should be fixed now.