• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

XXX Videos YouTuber Branden Sholtzy AKA Ryan Christie

Shawnpyfrom

Reaction score
Thanks for the video, but I would prefer another shot (angle of camera), I would like to see his face how he's enjoying it :) so is there somebody who has the full version?

Lastkid

Reaction score
Could someone upload it on a different platform? It's not working for me.

Lanavis

Reaction score
Rapidgator is horrible. It's not letting me download a 2nd video even after several hours. I there a way to put it on zippyshare? The STairs one?

Adrianph187

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can find/post the FULL version of the stairs video? the preview/part of video above doesn't have much content. The full video is 7 minutes long.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Could someone upload it on a different platform? It's not working for me.

Even the link from @haiducii is not working for you? Maybe you could provide more details, so others might be able to advise you.

For instance, did you manage to download the first and the second one requires you to wait for quite long? Something that @Lanavis seems to be facing.

Rapidgator is horrible. It's not letting me download a 2nd video even after several hours. I there a way to put it on zippyshare? The STairs one?

Rather than putting it on zippyshare, I would like to suggest a more 'sustainable' method: using a search engine, find generators for premium links. You will have to input the link of the file into those 'generators' then it will lead you on a whole slew of referrals. There might be lots of advertisements, but by using ad-blocking extensions (a few of them at the same time), you can go through the various links relatively ad-free, and finally reaching the end where you finally get to download the file.

There are quite a lots of hoops to jump through, I agree, but at least you get your file.

Do comment if I am not making sense/you managed to do it/it is not working? :cheers:
I do not think it is against the GH rules, but if it is, please inform me as well X_X

jacuzzi

Reaction score
Stop teasing us with the images. Someone please upload the whole video! PLEASE!

Lastkid

Reaction score
Yeah premium link generators are not working for me.

supraic

Reaction score
Does anyone also have the video of him doing the dog collar challenge with another guy? It was apparently taken down from his youtube.

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Yeah premium link generators are not working for me.

There are quite a few from google; it all doesn't work? Hmm, when you say it doesn't work, is it an error message or the page just doesn't load? :thinking: I'm wondering if there is a firewall blocking by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), where a notice would normally appear.

How about posting your problem, with (a lot more) description in the Help Centre here; it will be easier for you to reach out to people with the technical expertise who can help with your problem.:thumbs up:

Lastkid

Reaction score
The page just doesn't load or it links me to just a continuous onslaught of ads

Adrianph187

Reaction score
Any updates if anyone coudl find the link to the full sex video?

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
The page just doesn't load or it links me to just a continuous onslaught of ads

Sorry for not following up.

I used this site, and just tested it again, search for "c0c0leech".
I used the last set of links posted by @haiducii to test.

Hopefully it would work for you. Sorry once again :worried:

whoischris

Reaction score
I am glad this thread hasn't died, here's hoping the full video will surface!