• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Tumßlr

mika

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tumblr forbids adult content .

An alternative for Tumblr?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tumblr forbids adult content .

An alternative for Tumblr?

Well, my dear friend, isn't there the obvious alternative, the GayHeaven alternative? ;););)

I've seen a number of new GH members just the last few days telling us that they're tumblr-refugees, so to speak... :)

trencherman

Reaction score
Mike Drucker

Verified account

@MikeDrucker
Follow Follow @MikeDrucker
More
Congratulations to Tumblr on taking a stand against the only thing people still go on Tumblr for
11:26 AM - 3 Dec 2018

SoccerGay

Reaction score
Deleted my Tumblr Account today. I hoped that they would rethink their new guidelines but they didnt. There really is not much to see anymore. I hope people will boycott them in the future.

Achmi

Reaction score
There's still a lot of adult content on tumblr

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
Tumblr seems to be backtracking a little. I've seen links to plenty of adult content still via Tumblr. So I'm not sure what they are targeting when they say adult content.

anarren

Reaction score
Tumblr seems to be backtracking a little. I've seen links to plenty of adult content still via Tumblr. So I'm not sure what they are targeting when they say adult content.

They're targeting at random as far as I can tell - it's just a swipe by Verizon (run by puritans).

Asymptotic

Reaction score
Tumblr moving to adult-friendly Automattic

The adult-content purge of Tumblr should (in theory) come to an end shortly - Verizon are offloading it to Automattic, owners of Wordpress, where some graphic Tumblrs found refuge.
PHP:
https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-media-announces-sale-tumblr-automattic

trencherman

Reaction score
Lifted from a blog called Kvetchlandia

Last Night…
I saw an online article that said Stumblr had been sold, that Verizon had dumped this crashing platform on the people who own WordPress. The article further stated that Fumblr’s usage had dropped by some 30% since the morons at the Bumblr “brain trust” (and trust me, I use the word “brain” with nothing but irony) instituted their ugly, phony, misogynistic, virtue-signaling censorship algorithm at the end of last year. The article also said that while Verizon had paid over $1 billion for this then thriving platform when they purchased it a few years ago, they unloaded its wreckage on WordPress for less than $20 million. But, and here’s the rub, while the collapse in usage of this platform was linked directly to the institution of censorship on Scumblr, the big shots at WordPress have said they have no intention of ceasing the backward use of the censorship algorithm on this site. That makes it sound to me like WordPress has purchased Dumblr solely to gain access to its programs, which they can then adapt to make WordPress more user friendly (at least in a technical sense). It looks as though they intend to let Tumblr continue to rot from the stupidity and reactionary policy Verizon instituted and then try to lure the former users of this site to a revamped, easier to use WordPress.