• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Classic Cars

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Morris Minors, like this sixties example, are so cheap to run and so easy to repair that there are still a good number being used as everyday transport. If they don't start you can usualy get them going with the wind up handle. Lovely.

trencherman

Reaction score
1967 Jaguar E-Type, If beauty can be ascribed to mechanical objects, it is here. Immensely fortunate people can still own and drive modern restorations and faithful reproductions of this thing of beauty.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Its heartbreaking to think of all the '58 Belvederes that were trashed in the making of the movie Christine. The actual Christine herself is a Plymouth Fury, a very similar looking model. These were too rare to go smashing up for the film so a lot of Belvederes and a few of the Savoy model too had to be sacrificed. Shame. I was about to put in a youtube clip of some of the destruction but now I won't, it's too painful to watch.

trencherman

Reaction score
Wooden elements in automobile construction is a holdover from when carriages were actually made of mostly wood. I’ve heard of only one surviving car manufacturer that still uses wood for its platform although exotic wood veneers are still the material of choice when it comes to imparting a veneer of lux and exclusivity to expensive cars. In the late seventies a car designer and automotive journalist Robert Cumberford launched an ambitious project to build cars but succeeded only in building a prototype, the Martinique, powered by a BMW inline-six engine with 174 hp and uses a hydropneumatic suspension, steering, and brakes from Citroen. Reminiscent of classic 1930s sports car style, it weighs 2,990 lb, and is said to reach a top speed of 133 mph.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't have to tell anyone that this is a Ford model T, the damn fuckin' T Ford, a car more classical than most so-called classical cars!

dsc036bdb.jpg

trencherman

Reaction score
Not heartbreaking as the fate of the Belvederes above, here is an example of the 1964 Lincoln Continental that they crunched in Goldfinger:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The question everyone asks about the original version of the Mini is;
Can you have sex on the back seat?
Some couples claim to have succeded, I would not want to try, this is an exccedingly small car. There is not a quarter inch of wasted space inside.

That squat format allows for some outrageous roadholding, the stunts in The Italian Job are just normal driving for this cocky little car.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
1963 Studebaker Avanti

1200px-1963_Studebaker_Avanti_gold_at_Concord_University.JPG

174511_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

174511_Interior_Web.jpg

1963-Studebaker-Avanti-American%20Classics--Car-100722365-bbec87e98c3a174155d8ff4117dd5ea2.jpg

My older brother bought a '63 Avanti in burgundy. He bought in in 1966 but it was very low mileage and in mint condition. He only drove it once a month or on special occasions. That thing was so beautiful. He loved it more than his wife ... according to her, lol.

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
I don't have to tell anyone that this is a Ford model T, the damn fuckin' T Ford, a car more classical than most so-called classical cars!

dsc036bdb.jpg

Great car ! I love the really old ones ... Sorry for the delay in the comment but I work an unforgiving job that won't let me play on the computer while I'm there :(

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score

This car (although not a fancy one ) was in one of my favorite horror movies of the 80's ....I think the car was a 78 Ford Pinto :)

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
1937 Volkswagen Beetle (Kafer)

43vw_kdf877_kommandeurwagen.jpg

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
article-2086663-0F78BED500000578-900_634x350.jpg

Josef Ganz and his design, which Adolf Hitler saw at a car show in 1933, not long before he made his sketches for Ferdinand Porsche