• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Where Do You Like to Eat Out At?

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
This question comes because I did a lot of eating out this past week. I was at a week long training put on by my employer and they gave those of us who decided to stay in a hotel instead of driving back and forth each day a per diem of $40 per day. On a normal day I don't eat anywhere near $40 of food per day, so me and one of the women that were in the class got together for lunches and dinners throughout the week. These were some of the better places that we ate at:

Buffalo Wild Wings: Had their sampler with wings, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, and nachos. They had a thing where if they didn't give you your lunch within 15 minutes you got it for free. They came with it at 9:20min. But it was damn good.

Qdoba Mexican: The gal I was with had never heard of it so I made the suggestion to go there. It's a pretty typical fast food joint, but their burritos are pretty much 2nd to none in fast food. The chips and salsa are worth the trip too.

Spaghetti Factory: Who doesn't love pasta?! I could go here just for their all you can eat bread. But I had their lasagna. The only problem is that I could eat two of them.

Claim Jumper Steak House: There was no way I was leaving the class without treating to a great steak house. Had a superb filet mignon, grilled shrimp, and baked potato. I also wasn't leaving without an expensive piece of cheesecake. This one took a major chuck out of the per diem, but it was well worth it.

Now I'm back cooking at the apartment. I think I should do one of those types of weeks every four months. I think every third of a year is a good pace to just treat yourself ungodly for a week.

W

wardell

I think I maybe the only person how does not like going out to eat to nice places the prices are to high and the food is not that good to spend that much but I places like Wendy's

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Lee's Famous recipe...

For those unfamiliar, Lee's is very much like KFC, the "old" KFC that is...
In fact it was founded by Col. Sanders nephew (and former business partner) and is close to the original Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe except that the chicken is dipped in honey before it's breaded. While the Colonel would be sadly disappointed by what has become of KFC, he'd approve of Lee's keeping the family tradition alive...

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
This upscale diner called Silver. And no, it's not Silver Diner. Two different places. LOL!

I don't know if it's a chain.

H

hammervice

i eat out by myself alot its about the same price as cooking for just one person so i go out where its cheap but only a few days a here and there

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
We love Outback steak house for their blooming onion and french onion soup. We also go to Ihop a lot as they have a vaping section and good omelettes.
2547403445f50f52b0e266917c70522ec6836943.jpg

25474035d5d193e01d04ef1fc591e5798b52e305.png

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
We are very often out in restaurants.
Our most beloved is a good Italian Restaurant near our house. There we are since a long time regular guests. We are knowing the chef and our long time waiter. And mostly we don't eat from the menue - but we ask for special food. Very often good fish or king prawns.

But as well we are visiting Greek, Indonesian, and (you won't believe it -:) ) German restaurants.

Jase

Reaction score
My favorite two restaurants are close to home. Both are family owned/operated and not chain restaurants. One is Mexican Themed and the other is primarily Vietnamese, but they also serve Chinese and Japanese food too.

Not only is the food great at both, but they remember their customer's names and preferences. They really make you feel welcomed. :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not only is the food great, but they remember their customer's names and preferences. They really make you feel welcomed. :)

It is my opinion that this is the main thing for a restaurant where you are going more than one time! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

trencherman

Reaction score
But as well we are visiting Greek, Indonesian, and (you won't believe it -:) ) German restaurants.

I love Indonesian cooking and although we were practically the same people before colonial intrusion, a mixture of Chinese, Spanish and American influences have stripped Filipino cooking of its original character.

I believe you on German cooking. Your sauerbraten is not dissimilar to our South East Asian sour soups and I love schweinshaxe. Actually cook it to celebrate every time I come back from my cardiologist with a clean bill of health.

I of course eat out all the time when outside Canada.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I love Indonesian cooking and although we were practically the same people before colonial intrusion, a mixture of Chinese, Spanish and American influences have stripped Filipino cooking of its original character.

I believe you on German cooking. Your sauerbraten is not dissimilar to our South East Asian sour soups and I love schweinshaxe. Actually cook it to celebrate every time I come back from my cardiologist with a clean bill of health.

I of course eat out all the time when outside Canada.

Wow Trencherman I'm really surprised that I can find here a non German person who likes German food like Schweinshaxe or Sauerbraten. I don't know if you are knowing as well beef roulade with red cabbage? That's what I like most of all! :thumbs up:

trencherman

Reaction score

Our morcon is a close cousin to your rouladen. Just look at the clip. I cook schweinshaxe because it is the most reliable recipe I found for Filipino crackling pork hocks. Usually eaten with a side of pickled shredded green papaya which is a dead ringer for your sauerkraut. But generally speaking, Filipino cooking is closer to the cooking of Hungary which is invariably red due to the liberal use of paprika.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Our morcon is a close cousin to your rouladen. Just look at the clip. I cook schweinshaxe because it is the most reliable recipe I found for Filipino crackling pork hocks. Usually eaten with a side of pickled shredded green papaya which is a dead ringer for your sauerkraut. But generally speaking, Filipino cooking is closer to the cooking of Hungary which is invariably red due to the liberal use of paprika.

Honestlyx ----- my mouth was watering! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: