• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Whats Your Fav anime?

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
Neon Genesis Evangleion
Gundam - Original
Tenchi Muyo
Robotech / Macross
Gundam 0083
Gundam-00
Gundam- Seed
Gundam-8th MS Team
Sakura Wars
Eureka 7
Gunslinger Girls
Last Exile

I dont watch as much anime as I used to and my list for sure would be longer but those are the ones at the top of my list.

sephitorh

Reaction score
Naruto (I began to watching it before he became famous)
Princess Mononoke
Grave of the fireflies (I wept a little)
Ghost in the Shell
Full Metal Panic
Gravitation

sorry for my english

TEres321

Reaction score
Movies?
Gone with the Wind
Princess Mononoke
Nausicaa
Card Captor Sakura was one of my first animes, forever love.
and Even before that, Sailor Moon, which i still love today.

sephitorh

Reaction score
I dont want to spoil you a story and I also dont know english that well to fully answer your question. But - there is great link between comedy and action and i like main protagonists. Hugely recommended, if you do not like it, you can still delete it :)

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
Movies?
Gone with the Wind
Princess Mononoke
Nausicaa
Card Captor Sakura was one of my first animes, forever love.
and Even before that, Sailor Moon, which i still love today.

Movies are fine too. Princess Mononoke is a classic. I loved that movie. I also liked Spirited Away. I forgot about sailor moon. Thats a modern classic I would have to say. I need to watch it from the begining again.

I

iFairylicious

Sailor Moon all the way! lol. Love how they Americanized Uranus and Neptune to be "cousins" PFFFFFT whatever hahaha

michael11

Banned
Reaction score
Neon Genesis Evangleion
Gravitation
Blood: the last vampire (anime not new movie)
sailormoon
bleach
tenchi muyo
armitage <333333333333333333333333

sephitorh

Reaction score
@Sephiroth
yeah, you are right, but there is only one sephitorh ;)

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Bleach (love Ichigo >.<)
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu is AWESOME indeed xD so funny
Sailor Moon :D
Get Backers
Crayon Shin CHan also super funny xD
Gintama
Trinity Blood...
there are more but those are at the top of my list :p

I

iFairylicious

Didn't they ever make any anime based off of the Kill Bill stories?

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
@Sephiroth : Deathnote is good, Have you seen the live action movie. I have only seen the first half its pretty good.

@michael11: Sweet another Evangelion fan. Have you seen The rebuild Of evangelion. I shit a brick when I saw this trailers before it came out in japan. I was screaming and going omg omg omg. LOL I am a big evangelion fan. The fact that they got Utada to sing the theme to made me go nuts too.

So far I have the first film, and was impressed at the new graphics and the redesign of some of the angles. This is the way the series should have been if they had good computers back then.

ksyxx

Reaction score
My favorite series:
Cowbow Bebop
Sailor Moon
Shugo Chara
Rosario+Vampire (mostly just the first season though)
Bleach
Naruto
Tenjo Tenga (although I do prefer the manga, it's worth it to see some of the better scenes animated)
Air Gear (see above)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
G Gundam
Gundam Wind/ Endless Waltz
Basilisk

Movies:
Pretty much anything by Hayao Miyazaki
Vampire Hunter D
Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door
Ninja Scroll
Wrath of the Ninja
Gowcaizer: the Voltage Fighters
Street Fighter- II: The animated movie; Alpha: the Movie

Yeah, I'm a big geek >< thank God you didn't ask about favorite manga or the list would've been even longer

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Ef - A tale of memories/melodies - A hauntingly stylish, beautiful set of interwoven stories about fractured young people searching for the color that is missing in their lives, for the right path, the relationship they want.

Honey and Clover - a drama/slice of life about a group of college students that, like Ef has a level of emotional depth unusual for anime.

Loveless - a terribly beautiful, dark saga about a 13 year old boy, abused by his mother and investigating the strange disappearance of his older brother who has a strange hold on him. I really related to this series in a strong way.

True Tears - centers on a really sexy, sensitive boy who finds himself artistically despite the confines of a traditional Japanese family and dark secrets.

5cm Per Second - a sensitive tale about loss told with very beautiful artwork.

The Tale of Genji (2009) - based on the 1,000 year old Japanese novel about prince Genji, who had many lovers, male and female, in the aesthetically centered world of Heian-era Japan.

Bakamonagatari - a new anime by the same studio that created EF, it is full of incredibly witty, intelligent dialogue and avant-garde art.

Triz

Reaction score
Aww no one has mentioned Code Geass! =D

I also love
Bleach
Eureka 7
Ghost in the Shell
Trinty Blood
Witch Hunter Robin

michael11

Banned
Reaction score
@Sephiroth : Deathnote is good, Have you seen the live action movie. I have only seen the first half its pretty good.

@michael11: Sweet another Evangelion fan. Have you seen The rebuild Of evangelion. I shit a brick when I saw this trailers before it came out in japan. I was screaming and going omg omg omg. LOL I am a big evangelion fan. The fact that they got Utada to sing the theme to made me go nuts too.

So far I have the first film, and was impressed at the new graphics and the redesign of some of the angles. This is the way the series should have been if they had good computers back then.

I havent yet no. just the series and the two movies i know this is part one of 4 one like a prequel two are like a different telling and one a complete ending? and yes the song is great apparantely utada is doing the next one to :] I have that single (is a huge jpop fan)

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
I havent yet no. just the series and the two movies i know this is part one of 4 one like a prequel two are like a different telling and one a complete ending? and yes the song is great apparantely utada is doing the next one to :] I have that single (is a huge jpop fan)

Heheh a shame. Well I am uploading the first movie so now you will be able to see it. What other j-pop you listen to . My fav artist is Crystal Kay.

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww no one has mentioned Code Geass! =D

I also love
Bleach
Eureka 7
Ghost in the Shell
Trinty Blood
Witch Hunter Robin

I did forget about code geass. I need to finish the second season.

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ooh nice , that should be fun. I have always wanted to do that. I wish I could but don't got the time.