• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

True Love, Fuck or Fucked Over? (Part 1)

SamS

Reaction score
This is a story of fiction. The main character is loosely based on myself but I'm not telling you which parts. All other characters are a work of fiction, any relation to an actual person is a coincidence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. My name is Sam and I'm 21. I knew I was gay since I was 15. I'm average height but with an above average dick size, which I'm pretty happy with it. One thing you should know about me, I am a believer in true love and I am not sure if I will ever find it. Still a virgin and just waiting for the right guy. I've done oral and it's ticklish, and enjoyed it, ALOT! But will true love ever find me? Or do I need to go searching for it? I have feelings for a friend of mine, Ryan, unfortunately I haven't ever had to courage to tell him how I feel and well, we are friends and it might complicate things. Never been in a long term relationship and usually if I am in a relationship, I get bored within a month and end it. I have a feeling love is lost on me and am trying to cope with the idea that I'll be alone forever. So should I just fuck and get it over with? Or wait for true love? The following chapters outline if I find love, if I just fuck, or if I just get fucked over.

The blinding sun streams in through my windows, waking me up. 'Typical, I'm having a great dream and naturally when it starts getting good, I wake up' I think to myself and slowly stretch out. It seems my 'friend' has woken up with me and pitching a tent. I slowly reach down and grab the base of my dick. Slow strokes to begin with, just working the base then extending it right to the tip. My mind wanders to images of thick dicks that are waiting for me, arching my back slowly I begin to pick up my speed. I concentrate now on just jerking off around the top, biting my lip, as the pleasure begins to mount. My hips begin to thrust rhythmically with my hand, and in no time pleasure courses through my veins. I cum, squirting on my hand and my chest. 'Well that is one of my favourite wake me ups' I grin to myself. Turning I look at the time and see it's 2 pm. Sighing I begin to get up and wipe myself with a top I worn yesterday ready for the wash. Throwing on some track bottoms and a top I go in search of the most important thing in my life, my mobile. "Where the hell did I put it?" while my subconscious retorts *try under the pile of clothes you have lining your floor*. "Just lovely, already talking to myself and it's basically morning. This will be an interesting day" and begin to dig through the pile of clothes looking for my precious phone, I begin to despair as the clothes aren't hiding it. Sagging onto my bed, I give my bedroom a once over thinking 'I think I really need to do something about this mess,' *Really??!?!?, what ever gave you that impression* Sighing deeply, I put my head in my hands, giving up hope of finding it. I look back at the clock, and the bastard is sitting right beside it!! I practically lunge for my phone as I see it blinking blue meaning A TEXT OR MORE!!! I grin, it's both Ryan and April asking about going to the gay club tonight, within seconds I reply YES!! I may be lonely but get me on a dance floor and I'll own it without anyone by my side. (April is amazingly funny, bi and she is just a darling. Ryan is the typical, I say this with kindness, skinny tall gay guy who thinks cardigans are in. I have no idea why I'm into him, but his personality is different. Okayyy... and we're drifting off the story.) Clapping my hands in front of my face, I pray for a goddamn miracle or inspiration for WHAT THE HELL I'M GOING TO WEAR!!! The next few hours pass as if they were mere minutes; showering, jerking off again (I said I was always horny, right?) and then throwing together an outfit which, with my skills, took about 10 minutes. A black shirt, sleeves turned up but the cuffs made to look like armbands, while ass tight jeans that make my legs look longer. As for make up and all that, never really cared that much about it, beauty is natural and make up I feel hides it. My hair, I leave it the way it is, it looks pretty good, it's still wet though.

Stepping into the club after being battered to death by the bloody WIND!! I turn to look at myself in the mirror, my once good hair looks like a birds nest. I run my fingers through my hair and fluff it to try and make some sort of order in all the chaos. April is just in past the doors as soon as I walk in, she has the biggest heart in the world which I know off while Ryan is hanging slightly back from her. She grabs me and hugs me, while Ryan nods and smiles. 'Damn his good smile,' my heart is already melting slowly, it's been a while since I have seen him but my heart already is skipping beats. I smile back and grab April's hand and Ryan's dragging them both into the club. Time to get the groove on, YYEEAAHHH! And by groove I mean time to start drinking, the dance floor comes second. We, thankfully, gets seats at the back of dance floor with access to all four counters which sell drink, you may have to walk a little bit for some, but they are good seats. April has already got herself sorted with a drink, how? I have no idea, but I drop my stuff off there and go to the furthest bar which is usually quiet. Putting as much space from Ryan as possible. I have been trying to get him out of my head but he just won't learn to leave. I drag myself through the crowds and eventually make it to the counter.... and of course they start playing a good song. I'm not about to lose my place for a dance so I just end up dancing at the counter. I do small movements just swinging my hips, *What ever happened to tasteful dancing* my subconscious perks up from its long slumber, while my inner thoughts (With the shape of a demon) gleefully replies back with ~ to attract attention ~ You know when a battle comes because these two are like yin and yang. "I feel like I'm a bloody schizophrenic" I moaned quietly.

"You're a schizophrenic?" a voice says to me.

I look up, 'Oh Jesus Christ, it's the hot barman, ( we have flirted before a few times) just act cool and reply with something witty.' "Apparently the best conversations you can have are with yourself" I say meekly while smiling slightly. Inner thoughts and subconscious have decided to take out deck chairs and watch what happens between me and the barman. The seem to be nodding with what I said.

"Well if you ever get bored of talking to yourself, you can always talk to me" he winks suggestively. Subconscious is stunned in disbelief while my inner thoughts raises a fist in triumph. He reaches out and grabs my hand, taking out a pen he writes his number on it. "Call me" and he hands me my drink (which apparently he knows?) and went to pay for but he shook he head and said "It's on me."

I blush, 'Right now just do a dazzling smile and leave him and walk away with grace and poise.' I smile as innocently as I can and begin to walk away, both my inner thoughts and subconscious are extremely pleased at the transaction between me and him. I turn back and smile at him and turn to walk away ...... and go crashing to the floor, my drink goes flying out of my hand. My foot caught some big footed assholes foot. I'm just lying face down on the ground, not wanting to get up!! I couldn't live with the shame or the embarrassment, by now I believe I would resemble a tomato. A hand reaches down and takes mine, it begins to pull me up to my feet and someone asks "Are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't see you"

I pull myself to my feet look up at him, I already know the barman is bound to be learning over counter and thinking to himself I'm a complete klutz. "I'm okay" I just about whisper.

"I'll buy you another drink, I see...." I interrupt him and excuse myself and take my hand back from his. I walk as quickly out of there as possible. I feel so embarrassed that I just head for the toilet. *Well played, you get asked out and naturally you mess it up* my subconscious dryly says, ~ leave him alone, he has already gone through enough without you having to belittle him ~ my inner thoughts berate back, I have my head over the sink and grab the nearest drink that has been left there and throw whatever it is into me, tastes a bit like vodka. I shut out both my inner thoughts and subconscious. I go into the nearest stall and just sit on the toilet thinking of what just happened. I look at my right hand and see the barman's number on it, and his name is Andy. Tears begin to roll down my face into my hands, smudging the number and name which I desperately want to get rid off. I lean back with my head against the wall looking up and praying for tonight just to end. Another few deep breaths and I stagger to my feet and walk out of the stall back to floor. I sway uncertainly on my feet, my thoughts feel clouded, I keep trying to summon thoughts of what to make of my current state, my body feels strange. I know though I haven't drank enough to feel like this. Panic swirls around me, I feel lost and leave the toilet's. I walk out and spy Ryan and begin to make my way towards him. A dark shadow grasps his hand and begins to lead him to the exit. Anger surges through me, all sense of panic is lost and I try as gracefully (stumbling) to the exit to follow them outside.

As I make it to the entrance I see them turn down into an dark alley way. I use the walls to support myself while someone asks "Are you okay?" I mumble a response and continue on my path towards the alleyway. As I make it to the entrance my legs give way and I hit the ground landing on my knees. I brace myself against the wall and turn my head into the alleyway. Ryan is already on his knees, in his hand he grasps a thick cock, easily 7 inches in size. He is licking around the tip, his tongue slowly tracing along the sensitive head. His hands then fumble at his own trousers while the stranger has his head thrown back whispering "You like my big dick don't you boy?" a slight laughter escapes his mouth as his pants slowly. "Drop your pants!" he orders Ryan, and Ryan willingly obeys. Ryan stands up and out of his trousers, the stranger leans in and whispers something inaudible into Ryan's ear. He pushes Ryan up against the wall, Ryan's throbbing dick is crushed against the wall. The stranger runs his hand between Ryan's ass cheeks, two fingers of his other hand are in his own mouth which he then inserts passed Ryan's sphincter. "Nice and tight" the stranger cackles with glee. He grabs his dick and impales it into Ryan. Ryan's face lights up with pleasure and happiness I have never seen before. "I'm going to fuck you till you can't take anymore!" as he presses kisses to the back of Ryan's neck.

Ryan moans deeply, "Harder, Faster, Fuck me" are the only words I can make out. I look on with disbelief, my heart finally catching up to what I am seeing practically breaks in two. I turn away and sit on the ground. My breathing becomes more labored, my sense of the world begins to loosen. My heart is racing and finally my thoughts are able to break through 'I've been drugged.' The scene of the street starts to fall in and out, nothing but darkness encloses my world and I pass out.

My head is lying on something soft, my thoughts are groggy and I feel in terrible shape. I feel like I am only in my underwear. I open my eyes, the sunlight hurting my eyes. My vision still adjusting to the surrounding, but enough for me to make out the shape of someone lying beside me . . . . . . . .

This is my first post, so hopefully you like. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. And this is the first of many parts within this story. And as the story progresses the XXX rating will go up which is why it is posted here :) I just hope someone likes it :praying: