• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The divine song of the blackbird

R

Rozas

The last night i slept with him as is sometimes done for good friends.
After breakfast his parents were gone.
It was a warm day and in our swimming trunks, sink into the tick white cushions of the garden chairs, we took memories of the past school year,
the teacher history and the math teacher...we gossipe and talked incessantly.
He asked if i wanted a ice cream,so that i liked it.
As he went to get the ice cream, my mind wandered off to the last night.
We had slept in his bed, that was okay for his parents.
When i wake up as he lay on his back with the head of me averted, the sheet has been measured so that the bare upper body was visible.
Never felt a warmth filled me like this and i caught myself an erction just by watching him.

He came back with the ice cream. "There is but one more."
He stood next to me with the means at the height of my eye line.
The budge in the swimming trunk silhouetted clearly and briefly very briefly it seemed like i saw it move.
A few seconds of silence...perhaps he had noticed.
"You now what...we share it."
He walked with one leg over the seat and just sat on my lap, removed the wrapper an bit a piece out of the ice cream, he lauhged.
"Now you." On my turn i bit a little piece and smiled shyly back, how were we
there now?
As i licked my lips he took the ice cream back and bit on his turn again and
totally mindless i put my hands on his side and was startled by what i did...
he smiled again.
He brought his face close to me. "I think this is fine."
I pressed myself deeper into the cushions and looked him straight in the eyes.
Actually we resembled each other, we had the same color in the eyes,
we where the same size an physique,his hair were just like my right eye,
we shone the same heat, no wonder we sometimes looked like brothers.
And then all of a sudden he pushed his tonque deep into my mouth and i sucked and liked it and felt that a door behind me was closed and a new chapter in my life would begin.
We kissed so intens and wringgled or fingers through each others hair until he
suddenly stood up took off the swim pant and sed back on me.
He noticed my uncertainty.
"Do you not like it as we two?"
"Yes but..."

My swimmingtrunk lay on the ground near his.
I had never been located so naked for a boy befor.
I feld his warm tongue around my navel, made curls in the pubic hair.
The wet mouth slid over my cock and slurped on my balls allowing a trickle of
moisture ran down.
Again we kissed each other so intensely and because of this attitude pressed my hard penis against the warm entrance of his body.
He sat right back and wiggled the pelvis and i felt how easily the slippery penishead shoved in him.
The pleasure that shot through my body made my close the eyes and i fall deeper into the cushions.
I heard now only groans and sighs and the rhytmic sound of the lawnprinkler and the divine song of a blackbird and now my fully erect penis pushed fully in him inside.
The head thrown back, mouth half open and eyes closed, i saw him enjoy moving up and down.
The blood roared in my head, the lawntone sound of the lawnsprinkler seemed to accelerate as it were pusing the tempo.
As a firm hand clenched his ass my cock and his hopping penis and shaking scrotum offered a horny vision that i felt welling up the semen.
The rose and carried hunted through my penis.
A few seconds all the sound was stopping... i heard myself screaming and the blackbird flew twittering away.
For the first time in my life i got ready in someone's body.
He slowed the rhythm to give me the time to spray everything.

A moment i have been away from the earth, the sound came back, the lawn
springler sounded calmer and the blackbird resume his song somewhere else
and bought me to rest.
I did not dare to think, were we not to young?...but oh,that buzzing in my
head, i had no control over my body, something else sent now.

The soft carres of the sun,the skillful play of his fingers and the saliva on his tongue...my face deep into the white cushions, ass up, you now that attitude,he did it so gentle and loving and licked like it was the ice cream.
Accomplished as a prepetrator of lovingmaking he shoved his penis in and out.
The smooth penishead had opened the door but not without some painful cries.
Finally after a feeling of endlessness his pubic hairs tickled my ass like it was a feeling of embalming.
The sound of the lawn sprinkler and the song of the blackbird were joined by the sucking sound of the in and out sliding penis.
I did not know what i felt, every nerve was occupied, never my ass had been so streched, never had my nipples send such a pleasure through my body as he held it between his fingers.
No screaming,teeth bit into my shoulder without hurting.
Hands clasped my waist in an on to get able grip.
Deep inside me i felt something warm when my friend begin to shake violently
in the abdomen.
Minutes later my body banged a almost flaccid and slippery penis out.

We fell in sleep,something of me in him and something of him in me.
Legs and arms of the one on the body of the other prevent each other like we
wanted to leave.
The thick white cushions in the cairs in the garden of my friend's parents
were slightly soiled....so what?
The ice cream had melted and ran the table on the patio tiles and far away
somewher between dream and intoxication i heard the rhytmic sound of the
lawn springler and the divine song of the blackbird.

Last edited: