• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Episodes of Jake 4

S

samboi91

Previously: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

This story is a work of fiction which contains male on male sexual acts. If you are under the 18 (or the legal age in your area to read this), please do not continue. All characters are fictional and any relation to any person is completely coincidental.

Last night was incredible, getting the chance to help three hot football jocks blow their loads. Adam was so controlling which I found really hot. I couldn’t help think about Troy though. The look he gave me after I finished off Adam was almost a death stare. I had been texting him all day to find out what was going on but there was no reply. I had to go over there and see if he was alright. I decided to get dressed and leave. On my way out, I noticed that Danny’s room was empty. It was unusual for him to be out in the morning. I shrugged it off and left. When I approached Troy’s place, my heart was pounding in my chest. I was unsure of what to expect. I knocked on his door and waited. I could hear footsteps before I saw the door open. Troy stood there in his shorts and a tank top. He smiled when he opened the door but then his smile dropped when he noticed me.

“Oh… hey Jake.”

“Hey Troy. I tried texting but you haven’t replied.”

“Yeah… I’ve been… just busy.”

“Is it alright if I come in and talk?”

“Ok.”

He walked in and I followed. I closed the door behind me and followed him to the lounge room. Being in here again made me kind of hard, remembering everything that happened on the same couch I was sitting on.

“Is everything alright Troy? I keep thinking that you’re avoiding me.”

Troy barely made eye contact. “Yeah it’s fine.”

“Was it to do with last night? You gave me a look last night after I…”

“Don’t say it Jake. I don’t want to hear it.”

“So it was to do with the kiss.”

“For fuck sake Jake! I said not to talk about it!”

“Then talk to me. Tell me what’s going on.”

“Fine! You want to know? I thought this was just about sex. I thought it was about getting off and that’s it. But it’s not. I like you Jake. I really do. But seeing you with Adam last night really made me jealous. I fucking hated seeing you kissing him.”

“I like you too Troy. It was just a one off thing I did as a spur of the moment kind of thing. It was just sex.”

“So it meant nothing every time I kissed you then? Is that it?”

“No. There was always more with you. I’ve liked you for ages now. I wanted to be with you but I didn’t think I had a chance. Every kiss was amazing.”

“Look, I don’t want to hear it right now. I just need some space until I can figure out how I feel. I’m not meant to feel like this towards guys. I thought I was straight. Now I’m just confused. Can you just leave me alone for a while?”

“But Troy…”

“Just fucking leave Jake!”

I saw anger in his face. This tore me up inside. It felt like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest. All I could do was stand up and leave. When I got home, I stripped down to my boxers and collapsed onto my bed facing the wall. Tears started trickling from my eyes. I continued to cry until I eventually fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of the front door closing. I hear the person walk up the stairs before the footsteps stopped.

“Jake?”

I looked over my shoulders to see Nick standing at my doorway. He could see that my eyes were red from crying.

“What’s wrong? What happened?”

“Nothing…”

I rolled back over and faced the wall. Soon after, I felt my bed move a little. I felt an arm slider under my body and another move over me. Nick pressed his body against mine and held me.

“Whatever it is Jake, we will sort it out.”

I stayed in that position for a while, unsure of what to do. It felt amazing having him cuddle me like this. I never wanted to move.

“Why are you being so nice to me Nick? You never use to speak to me this much and now you’re cuddling me.”

“That’s because I like you Jake. I have since you were about 16. I’ve grown up with you and noticed how cute you’ve become. You truly are an amazing person and I’ve wanted to cuddle you like this for a long time.”

“I didn’t know you felt like this. It’s nice to have someone close to me right now.”

I rolled over and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were so blue you could get lost in them. He had a smile on his face which made my heart melt.

“Troy doesn’t want to see me anymore.”

His smile dropped and he became serious.

“Why doesn’t he want to see you?”

“Well we had a bit of fun for a while but things became serious. When he saw me kissing another guy, he got jealous. Now he’s confused about his sexuality and about how he feels.”

“This is pretty serious Jake. You need to talk this out with him.”

“I tried today and he just kicked me out of his place. He doesn’t want to see me.”

I tear trickled down my face and I looked away from Nick. I felt his hand touch my face and wipe the tear away.

“It’s alright. He’ll come around sooner or later. You just need to give him some space for now.”

“Thank you Nick.”

We smiled at each other. Nick slowly moved closer to my face and pressed his lips against mine. His tongue demanded access to my mouth and I allowed him. Our tongues wrestled and our kiss got deeper. I felt his hand on the back of my head and he moved so that he was on top of me, holding the kiss. He started to grind his hardening cock into mine through his jeans. Soon after, I felt him stop grinding and pull his lips away from mine. I stared into his eyes and saw regret.

“I’m sorry Jake. This is a hard time for you and here I am, coming on to you like this.”

“Nonsense Nick. I want this. I’ve wanted this for a long time. I know you and Danny do stuff and I want to do that with you.”

“Me and Danny? What are you talking about Jake? Danny’s been up at the mines for work for the past month.”

“No he hasn’t. He’s been here. He never leaves his bloody room.”

“Jake, it’s just been you and me here buddy. Your parents are travelling Europe for the next few months and Danny won’t be back until next week. What’s going on?”

“But I thought he was still here. I heard you and him going at it the other day. And the other morning he wanted me to blow him. And…”

There was panic in my face. I didn’t know what was going on.

“Jake, settle down. This must be why you’ve been acting a bit strange lately. Danny went to the mines a month ago and I’ve been staying here the whole time to watch over you.”

Nick moved off of me and sat on the bed cross legged. I did the same as him and sat facing him.

“I don’t mean to get all psychological on you but I’ve done my degree so I should hopefully be able to help a little. You said before that he wanted you to blow him and that you hear him and I going at it. What did you mean?”

“Well when I came home the other day, I saw you and him playing the xbox and then I heard him moaning while he was fucking you. Then the next day, he walked down naked and wanted me to blow him.”

“It was only me here Jake. When you went to your room, I just had to wank. You probably would have heard me. You and Danny have always been close brothers. He looked after you when you were growing up because your parents always had work commitments. They were never really around. I know Danny has been busy with work stuff as well and that has probably made you feel a little pushed aside. His going to the mines has probably made things worse for you. This is why you seem to be seeing him all the time. You don’t want to feel as if he is gone.”

“Wow. This is a lot to handle. I don’t know what to make of this. If him being gone is making me see him, then why is it in my mind he always wants to have sex with me?”

“Maybe that’s part of your mind wanting to keep him close. A person is gone that has been so close to you all your life and your mind is making up for that. Never underestimate what your mind can do.”

“Is it weird that you talking like this is turning me on?”

Nick chuckled and grinned at me. “A little.”

“Does that mean you’re not here either?”

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. “Does this answer your question?”

“Well… no… but I’ll go with it.”

We both laughed before nick pushed me back onto the bed. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his sexy body, and climbed onto me. He kissed my neck which made me moan before kissing down my body. When he reached my nipple, he licked and nibbled it. This made me moan as well. Nick continued down my body, kissing my abs before reaching the waistline of my boxers. He slowly pulled them down. I lifted my hips to give him access. My cock sprang out when he pulled my boxers off.

“Every time I wank when I’m in this house, I imagine you.”

He licked up the shaft of my cock before taking it into his mouth. I took a deep breath as he took my entire cock down his throat. I couldn’t help but put my hand on the back of his head and start to slowly thrust my cock into his mouth. He allowed me while he ran his hands down my body. After I had fucked his throat, Nick took my cock out of his mouth and started sucking my balls. It felt incredible. That was until he lifted my legs and started sliding his tongue into my ass. I moaned loudly while gripping the bed sheets. Nick penetrated my ass with his tongue. He laid my legs back down and moved back up my body. Placing a leg on either side of my chest, his crotch was just inches from my face. I could see an impressive bulge. His hand slowly unzipped his jeans and reached inside. He fished out his big cock which would have been about 8 and a half inches. I looked into his sexy eyes as he gave me a devilish grin.

“Suck it for me Jake. Get it nice and wet. Today, you’re getting fucked by me.”

I opened my mouth and he started sliding his cock in. All I could do was suck as he fucked my throat. I reached up and started touching his muscled body. I needed his cock in me and he knew it. He leaned back and I felt one of his fingers slip into my hole. I moaned a little which made him moan from the vibrations around his cock.

“Yeah babe. Fuck I love the way you suck my dick.”

I have never had anyone call me babe before. This made me want him even more. I moved my head while he fucked my face. With each thrust, I could feel his balls press against my chin. He was slamming his thick cock down my throat and I loved every inch. Before I knew it, he had taken his cock out of my mouth and moved down between my legs.

“You’ve done a good job getting it wet babe. Now I want to fuck you.”

I lifted my legs to give him access. He positioned himself and slowly started sliding his cock inside me. It was about as thick as Adam’s cock and damn it felt good. Once the head was in, he quickened the pace to slide his entire cock in me. I moaned and gripped the sheets as I felt his cock fill me. Nick held my legs up by my ankles and slowly started thrusting. I could see pure lust in his eyes as his thrusts became harder and deeper. He wanted to blow his load bad and he was going to inside me.

“Fuck I’m horny Jakey. I’ve needed this for so long. Expect to be fucked every day until Danny gets home.”

He let go of my legs, leaned over and started kissing me. This reminded me of when Adam was fucking me and why Troy became so jealous. That was for another time though. I was getting fucked by a sex god so I needed to stay in the moment. I kissed him deep while he fucked me hard.

“Fuck babe. I’m gonna blow.”

With a few short thrusts, he was blowing his load inside me. There was an incredible amount of cum. It was the biggest load I’ve ever taken. Nick was panting before he took his cock out of me.

“Damn Nick. That load was huge.”

“Yeah I shoot a lot. You’ll be swallowing it the next time.”

This had me so hard. My phone started ringing on the table next to my bed. I picked it up and saw that it was from Ben. I answered it.

“Hey Ben. What’s up?”

“Yo’ man. Adam and Troy are in the hospital. They got into a punch up at school and they were both pretty messed up. Where have you been? You weren’t here today.”

“Oh shit… I just had the day off. I needed to sort some things out.”

“Ok man. Well get your ass up to the hospital. You need to see them.”

I ended the call and put my phone back down. Nick looked at me.

“What’s wrong?”

“Adam and Troy are in the hospital. This is all my fault.”

I hope you liked this chapter. This one had a bit more drama in it which I felt was pretty essential to the storyline. Let me know what you think. What I want to know with this one is should Adam and Troy still remain friends if everything between Troy and Jake get sorted out or should there always be a bit of hatred between the two. Feedback keeps me writing. The next part should hopefully be up soon. If you have any ideas, comments or just want to say hey, feel free to message me.

Last edited:

yayputiki

Reaction score
that was great, loved the mental thriller/mystery part with nick. threw me off there for a couple of minutes but got back in the mood after reading on. :)

lonesome_n_looking

Reaction score
Good job Jake....I have a thing for writing too but wondering when I should start. Well, regarding your continuation I would love read you describing a threesome between Jake-Troy and Nick. This happens when Troy realizes that he doesn't care if he is just a straight or not as long as he doesn't have to stop seeing you and comes to your place to check out how you are dealing after the last episode between you both......

THREESOME--CONTINUUM OF SEXUALITY--LOVE OF NICK AND TROY FOR JAKE

looking forward for Jake 5 ;)