• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Testing New Image Host for My Blog

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
So, is that site usable, yes?

My pic host is down too - maybe for good and I'm looking for a new one. Which one to choose?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
So, is that site usable, yes?

My pic host is down too - maybe for good and I'm looking for a new one. Which one to choose?

Aww you want to know if the site host is used in this thread is usable? well the answer is yes but its entire up to you if you want to use it or not my friend

and Aww :hug: I'm sorry to hear that your picture host is down, Aww I hope you are going to be alright :big hug: I too also used Shot-Share as well, It was working and online when i last used it, but it was very slow opening pages for some unknown reason:thinking: and I hope the image host Shot-Share doesn't get shut down for good, while i typed the web page, first it showed me some ads and the server host the site was on and now its got the following message

16536354108116702620.jpg

Which i think means that the site is either moving/looking for another server host or they are updating there site, and regarding about some image hosts,

I temporary went back to my old image host called "PicSpy" while looking for a new one shown here >

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

but its entire up to you if you want to use this pic host or not

I hope the information above helps and that you will find a pic host soon :big hug:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that graphic too. ;)

Thanks, CP, I just had the question: Do you think, they offer a good service?

I hope they just had a data-crash and will be online back again. I'll wait some more days and then decide, which one I'll take.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
And they offer a good service?

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
XUP

they offer a very good service, stable and reliable since 2008, i use it on my own site and blogs.
meanwhile they offer upload files up to 100 mb! theres no premium acces or something, it's totally free!

but unfortunately for unknown reason this service is not allowed here on GH and I still dont know why! this site was reported on a overreacting antivirus site who earns lots of money with fearing other ppl...
Every other filehost or pichost could be reported for same reason but thats actually not a reason do ban it from a site because the uplader has to be punished in that case and not the host! actually someone was uplaading malware or some ugly stuff to there and abused teir service and it mabe took a few minutes longer as usual to remove it from that site... thats all! none other service would be banned here for that reason, it's just they don't listen here!

So Haiduci if do dont want to get punished here by staff you need to switch away from xup :(

http://www.gayheaven.org/showpost.php?p=698021&postcount=1

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that graphic too. ;)

Thanks, CP, I just had the question: Do you think, they offer a good service?

I hope they just had a data-crash and will be online back again. I'll wait some more days and then decide, which one I'll take.

Aww thanks for letting me know that you also saw that graphic pic i posted above on the site as well and that's alright ihno:heart: you're always welcome anytime, and regarding about the question you asked me, yes the image host I'm currently temporary using atm which is PicSpy is a good service, but in the past it was very slow and been offline for nearly a month or two since i used it for my male fashion blog, but since its been back online its been very fast and smooth without any problems, there might be some ads popups when you visit the site for the first time but you can close them by clicking on the X underneath the ads but if you sign up for an account which is for free they won't show up at all my friend and the best thing about this image host is that you can create albums so that you can keep all the images in a certain order instead of uploading them on the main default album folder.

I hope the information above helps :big hug: and yes me too I hope image host SS only just had a data-crash and will be back online again soon.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Oh yes, it's on the banned list.

I noticed that right away, of course. Everybody knows I check the banned list before every post I make. :thumbs up: :D

Thanks, CP, I'll give it a look.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks, CP, I'll give it a look.

Aww that's alright ihno :heart: , you're always welcome anytime my friend and thanks for letting me know that you will have a look at the image host i'm currently using. :big hug: and if this image host "PicSpy" doesn't suit you well ( meaning doesn't work out for you ) than i hope you do find another image hosting site that suits you.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
XUP

So Haiduci if do dont want to get punished here by staff you need to switch away from xup :(

Dear Jamoo, thank you very much for your kind warning ;)

I totally agree with you that they offer a very good service, stable and reliable :thumbs up:

I admit...I didn't notice it's on the banned list :eek: