• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Movies Do You Plan To See at the Cinemas?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

What movies do you plan to see at the cinemas?

I'll start first,

I plan to go & watch Channing Tatum's latest new film "Jupiter Assending"

Looks interesting, love:heart: sci fi movies, can't wait for the official release date here in my country, looking forward to seeing this. :)

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
When was Jurassic Park 3(or si there even 3, maybe it was 2:?) on cinemas? That was the last time I visited:thinking: It was soooo bad, that maybe because of it I haven't visited since:rofl:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
When was Jurassic Park 3(or si there even 3, maybe it was 2:?) on cinemas? That was the last time I visited:thinking: It was soooo bad, that maybe because of it I haven't visited since:rofl:

Otage please - in the meantime there are so many really very good movies out there. Try PRIDE and you will go to the cinemas as well! p:p

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Otage please - in the meantime there are so many really very good movies out there. Try PRIDE and you will go to the cinemas as well! p:p

That Pride movie doesn't seem like my kinda film, but thanks for the suggestion, I rather go and rent some good old spaghetti western:p And one thing in movie theaters also annoys me, there's only one rule, stfu. Still, always, some people don't get it~X( I mean I think I already pay enough for the priviledge to see film on too large screen, so could I focus on it? But yeah, getting away from the thread subject:p Maybe someday I will go to cinema again...:dreaming:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Fifty Shades of Grey on Valentine's day...LOL, how cheezy :D I usually go to see Slovenian movies...to support Slovenian Film Centre...I know this movie is a crap...it was made for desperate American housewives...but this time I'd like to spend a romantic evening with...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Don't forget, RockNLol, curiosity killed the cat. :D [j/k]

didcuriosi.jpg

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
movie theaters also annoys me, there's only one rule, stfu. Still, always, some people don't get it

So true. I would rather choose watch the movie late, in my own home theater and plenty of snack.

Movie to come? Of course Jupiter Ascending, I had waited since last October and I can't wait to see Eddie Redmayne. I mean look at that fucking body!? Channing can step aside lol.
tumblr_niazv89WCG1rxdo3ro1_500.jpg
tumblr_niidqelJoO1roci9qo1_500.jpg

And I love the custom, really interesting.
utVqnYS.jpg

Other than that of course:
seventh_son_ver11.jpg

And

Minions.jpg

I'm so excited!!

giphy_zpse4ea1d49.gif

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Mad Max: Fury Road is all that matters to me

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Waiting for :

The next Bond
The next Star Trek
The next part of Prometheus

cacc

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Oh man I forgot all about Prometheus, I'll definitely watch that.

O

OLMPKY

I dont have a job to go to the cenimas. Buut if i did go i would want to see the movie named "Exodus Gods and Kings" Looks like its gonna be good. But i wait til it releases on DVD.

creslinwest

Reaction score
I desperately want to see Into the Woods and The Imitation Game I think I've already missed Into the Woods though.

amiriot

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was a Prometheus 2. That's awesome.

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Avengers, Age of Ultron
Jurassic Park
Star Wars Ep VII

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
And the other movie i can't wait to watch at the cinemas later this year will be

" Star Wars Ep VII - The Force Awakens"

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
He destroyed "Star Trek" - he will destroy "Star Wars".

Hi Warp9:heart:

Aww thanks for your Kind comment & letting me know this, i didn't know that he destroyed Star Trek, as i never seen any movie or watched a tv series of this SciFi show before, maybe he might be different with Star Wars, who knows the only way we can tell is when the movie official gets released.