• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Desmond TUTU - South Africa's Archbishop, Nobel Peace Prize laureate and anti-apartheid veteran (1931)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

hjDLVxjl_t.jpg

Harvey EVANS (1941)
US Dancer, Actor

While Harvey Evans was not generally known to the public, he was beloved on Broadway. He began his career at 17 in The Pajama Game and was a Jet in West Side Story. He also appeared in the movie version of both of those musicals, as well as Mary Poppins. In his later years, he was a standby for many stars on Broadway and started the organizations Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS and Dancers Over 40. He was also openly gay since the 1960s.

See my appreciation for Harvey here in the Music section.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Jean-Marc VALLEE - Canadian Film Director (1963)
(C.R.A.Z.Y. / Dallas Buyers Club / Demolition)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Janice LONG - English BBC Broadcaster / TV & Radio Host (1955)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Grichka BOGDANOFF - French TV presenter, scientist writer (1949)

Above, when he was young and after facial surgery :rofl:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Hugo MARADONA - Argentine Footballer (1969)
(He was Diego Maradona's younger brother)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Diego MONTIEL - Argentine Footballer (1996)

(meningitis)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Danny Kelly Jr. - American Boxer (1991)
(Shot)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Darrell Wayne Caldwell known as DRAKEO The Ruler - American Rapper (1993)​
(Stabbed during a L.A Music Festival)​

Now&Forever

Reaction score
The last 4 photos being of guys that were only born in the 90's! For me, the 90's feels like yesterday. Their lives should only be just beginning, not ending :(

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The last 4 photos being of guys that were only born in the 90's! For me, the 90's feels like yesterday. Their lives should only be just beginning, not ending :(

That's so true - I'm in full agreement. Very sad...:(:(:(

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

HvtTaAwQ_t.jpg

Betty WHITE (1922)
US Actor, Comedian

A pioneer of early television, with a career spanning around seven decades, White was noted for her vast work in the entertainment industry.

jimid

Reaction score
A Legend Betty White

HTML:
https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/golden-girls-star-betty-white-dies-99/story?id=25252751

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Betty White

Thank you for all the laughs!

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

FejuOym5_t.jpeg

Peter BOGDANOVICH (1939)
US Film Director, Author, Actor, Producer, Critic, and Film Historian

Bogdanovich began as a film critic and historian writing about Orson Welles, John Ford, and Howard Hawks. In the 1970s he broke through as a director with The Last Picture Show (1971), What's Up, Doc? (1972), Paper Moon (1973).

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

FejuOym5_t.jpeg

Peter BOGDANOVICH (1939)
US Film Director, Author, Actor, Producer, Critic, and Film Historian

Bogdanovich began as a film critic and historian writing about Orson Welles, John Ford, and Howard Hawks. In the 1970s he broke through as a director with The Last Picture Show (1971), What's Up, Doc? (1972), Paper Moon (1973).

In my opinion "The Last Picture Show" was a truly great movie - I liked it a lot!!!

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

KrK6PWmn_t.jpg

Sir Sidney POITIER KBE (1927)
US-Bahamian Actor, Director, Activist, Ambassador

Poitier was Hollywood's first black movie star and the first black actor to win the Best Actor Oscar (for Lilies of the Field). His career began in 1955 with Blackboard Jungle and continued with The Defiant Ones, A Raisin in the Sun, To Sir with Love, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner and In the Heat of the Night. He directed comedy films such as Stir Crazy with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder.

Poitier was Bahamian, but by a fluke he was born in Miami which gave him US citizenship. And since the Bahamas were a British colony he also had UK citizenship.