• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Massage

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Love it:heart: Even though it almost always leads to sex, but what a wonderfull way to start:p

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Love it:heart: Even though it almost always leads to sex, but what a wonderfull way to start:p

Where are you getting your massages? :thumbs up:

("I'll have what he's having!")

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Where are you getting your massages? :thumbs up:

("I'll have what he's having!")

Usually someone close gives them, or I give to them. Nothing sleazy:D

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I like it, when I have back pain. :p

michguy4u

Reaction score
Love them. Happy endings are always welcome. Who's giving?

mrcrownroyal

Reaction score
Yes, if and only if there is a happy ending. Having my feet massaged makes my dick hard and I refuse to walk out with a boner!

wretch

Reaction score
Most of my massages have a happy ending
Giving or receiving they are some of the most enjoyable times you can have as a couple

platinumblk2

Reaction score
I love massages although has to be from someone i'm seeing or dating. Not to keen on the idea of someone I am not familiar with or a masseur giving me a full body massage

mrcrownroyal

Reaction score
I agree somewhat with not letting a stranger do it, unless the stranger appears to be sane and is my type to a T lol. If David Beckham offered you a massage, you'd turn it down because you don't know him??

platinumblk2

Reaction score
I agree somewhat with not letting a stranger do it, unless the stranger appears to be sane and is my type to a T lol. If David Beckham offered you a massage, you'd turn it down because you don't know him??

Errrmmm yeah!...lol. I know I might be the only one but if David Beckham offered me a massage I would most definately turn it down!..lol. Find him totally A-Sexual and that squeeky little voice he has would irritate the fuck out of me!...lol... But I get your drift.

Now if you had said George Clooney, Tyson Beckford, Manu Ma'u (Paramatta Eels Rugby player) or Channing Tatum (21 Jump Street) that would seriously be hard to turn down!...lol

mrcrownroyal

Reaction score
Errrmmm yeah!...lol. I know I might be the only one but if David Beckham offered me a massage I would most definately turn it down!..lol. Find him totally A-Sexual and that squeeky little voice he has would irritate the fuck out of me!...lol... But I get your drift.

Now if you had said George Clooney, Tyson Beckford, Manu Ma'u (Paramatta Eels Rugby player) or Channing Tatum (21 Jump Street) that would seriously be hard to turn down!...lol

Oh yes, all of those would be hard to say no to. Especially if they were only wearing a towel or see through shorts :heart::heart::heart:

C

chaitanya

Does pedicure count as massage?!
The guy who does my pedicure at the salon gives a wonderful foot massage. He is quite hot. Every time I end up getting a boner after the pedicure session. I think he has noticed that. The thing which I have noticed is that he gives my feet more attention than his other clients'. I tried to approach him twice for 'more than the usual service', but in the end I backed off thinking that might be I was wrong.
He is definitely a hot guy. ahhhh......

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Does pedicure count as massage?!
The guy who does my pedicure at the salon gives a wonderful foot massage. He is quite hot. Every time I end up getting a boner after the pedicure session. I think he has noticed that. The thing which I have noticed is that he gives my feet more attention than his other clients'. I tried to approach him twice for 'more than the usual service', but in the end I backed off thinking that might be I was wrong.
He is definitely a hot guy. ahhhh......

You will never win if you don't try! :thumbs up: