• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

realistic dildo

W

wardell

I may have asked this before and if I have sorry

what is the most realistic dildo? I 'm looking for one that fills like a real cock

trencherman

Reaction score
If it fills like a real cock, it should feel like one too.

W

wardell

but i have never felt another cock so i was wondering what dildo feels the most real. i bought one that just fills like hard plastic. im looking for one that fills most like skin if any one has any recommendations. I'm not ready for real sex so I figured a toy is the next best thing

clemh01

Reaction score
I like this one:

This link was unanonymized.

Its called an All American Whopper 8 inch dong with balls and suction cup base. Hits me just right without being too big. I'm only a bit of a size queen and my 10 inch 2+inch circumference dong is just a bit too much work, though it is fun when I get it in. This one just goes in and hit the right spots. They also come colored like a Hispanic person or a Black person and in a variety of sizes from 4 to 9 or ten inches and either straight or curved. I like the curved. The head is large enough to feel great going in but small enough to go in without too much stretching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jase

Reaction score
Personally, my favorite dildos are the ones from Fleshjack. I have three of them (Brent Corrigan, Cody Cummings, and Kevin Warhol). :)

LeoNJ

Reaction score
Believe it or not, youtube has alot of videos on the subject.
Here's a video for the Whopper mentioned above:

Last edited by a moderator:

sendero

Reaction score
Well, until there are major advances in plastics technology, no "realistic" dildo is all that realistic. Dildos are not warm like real cocks, the skin does not slide up and down the penis shaft, and the balls don't move inside the scrotum or slap against your ass.

Some have softer material in the dick head that makes the initial penetration easier. But at the same time I prefer a firmer dick head that is wider than the penis shaft that massages the anal muscles near the entrance of my ass.

So in the end, I go for the look - a cock that turns me on. I've always liked the Doc J "realistic cock." Big, thick, and fills my ass just right.

sendero

Reaction score

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
LOL and Damn! It is a nice looking dildo, but realistic? ~15 inches long and 10 inch circumference?

The guy in the video has some serious skills. But I'll stick to my 6 inch and 8 inch dildos.

:agree::agree::agree::agree: