• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rimming - dirty assholes

seg1310

Reaction score
I regularly douche my arse as I'm not into dirty arseholes.... Heres a picture of me with my cheeks spread for you to inspect....

mrcrownroyal

Reaction score
I've never rimmed a guy with a dirty, smelly ass before but I have had mine licked after not showering for hours and never got a complaint from the guy rimming me. Sometimes when my partner is horny and I'm not, he'll rim me while jacking off and will bust his load on my hole and then lick it up. I'll give it a quick douche and rinse off for him if it's after I'd taken a number 2 for that day.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I would say something arrogant and snooty but I don't want to get banned from this site--why need prep when ive gone all these yrs without catching anything---as for prep maybe everyone should be on it

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I would say something arrogant and snooty but I don't want to get banned from this site--why need prep when ive gone all these yrs without catching anything---as for prep maybe everyone should be on it

I would certainly prefer everyone to be on it than no one. But it is all about managing risk and different tools work better for different personal situations.

A few weeks ago I was having dinner with my 26 year old (gay) nephew and we were talking politics and then that moved into health care. In the course of talking about his doctor he mentioned that he had an ongoing prescription for PrEP.

And that was that - we didn't dwell on that but I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Because I worry about him. Is he using protection out there? Knowing that he was on PrEP meant that I had one less thing to worry about.

But, I'm curious, do you use testing to sort partners? How frequently to you get tested? I know some people that have used an HIV testing schedule to build in some protection or just know what is going on.

Last edited:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I would say something arrogant and snooty but I don't want to get banned from this site--why need prep when ive gone all these yrs without catching anything
Maybe because, having gone for all these years without catching anything, you appreciate the benefits of being in good health and would like to maintain it?

That's what prophylaxis is - a measure to prevent something nasty from happening, or to minimise the chances of it happening.

Dendood

Reaction score
One thing is certain, passion can get the best of anyone. I haven't rimmed a lot of guys in life to be any kind of measure. Maybe 4 at most. The first time was with a really, really cute Swede with blonde eyebrows and the reddest, softest lips. Passion got the best of me -I was in my 20s at the time and I flipped his ass up in the air and gave him a not fully invested rim job. I had no idea when he last showered but I assumed it was near enough to our play since he knew I was coming over. Loved. Every. Moment. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Had I known it was going to be the last time I ate his butt I would -or knew what I knew later, that it wasn't going to be a medical issue that time, I would have rimmed him like fire burning through a forest desperate for a drop of water. Beautiful little guy.

While the intentional rim jobs I've had cost me nothing, I have been burned by ass play where the guy may have 'seemed' clean but wasn't. Hand touches butt. Hand touches something else. Mouth touches the 'something else', and it might have well been ass to mouth. I was down for the count 3 times from this sort of contact. Twice it happened with a stripper at a bar. Tip. Fondle. Pick up coke. Drink. -Sick.

Bottom line, I haven't rimmed anyone again without knowing if the shower action is recent. I know I would not let another guy rim me unless I was absolutely sure I was clean, which means verrrrry recently out of the shower. If I like you, I'm going to have your best interest at heart. Heck, even if I don't like you I'm going to have your best interest at heart. I just wish every guy thought along those lines.

(Apologies for trips down memory lane... Some sexual experiences stick. Hard.)