• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Alex in Wonderland: Part l (synchro von erotiç fantasy)

R

redisarobot

The droll lecturing fading into the background as Alex stared at the source, Mr. Damon (he always insists everyone refers to him by first name). This was the typical school day for Alex, who despised such a repetitious routine. He was watching Mr. Damon teach, admiring his body through his tight button up, clinging to his muscles to where his nipples were clearly visible. Alex sighed, and started doodling, for even watching attractive teachers bored him at this point. “Psst” someone went. Alex looked over at the boy next to him, who was decently good looking but in a less conventional way. He wore a hoodie and fingerless gloves, and was always associated with the alternative type, which there wasn’t a very big number of in Dinah’s Academy, a know establishment of higher end. “What?” Alex asked, perplexed that this boy was addressing him. The boy smiled a little, and slipped a piece of paper in between Alex's arm and his desk. He looked over at the teacher and he didn’t seem so to notice in the passion of his arithmetic teachings. Alex immediately opened the folded piece of paper, extremely curious as to the whole transaction.

'Want to have a life changing experience? Bored of the normal, crave the unknown? There is a party tonight out in the country that will make everything you thought turn upside down!'

Then below that it said ‘meet me at the school parking lot at five thirty sharp, Chessur’

Alex was puzzled at the odd signature, and thought how unusual of a name this boy had. He quickly folded up the paper and put it in his pocket. It seems so odd, that he couldn’t stop thinking about it. He knew he would go, his curiosity didn’t even give him an option. Now he just wanted school to be over so he could find out what this party could possibly do to fix all his problems.

Time seemed to be going at half speed now that Alex was getting anxious. He was starting to notice he was looking at the clock every couple of minutes. Then, after what felt like hours, the bell rang. Alex sprung from his chair, and grabbed his books. Right as he was about to rush out, Mr. Damon said “Alex, as much as you look in a hurry could you stay for a second?” Alex sighed, he wanted to go home now that the class was over and try to prepare, but even so he still was attracted to Mr. Damon.

“What is it Mr. Damon?” Alex asked distractedly. “Please, just call me Damon. Sit down please, I’d like to talk to you about your grades.” Alex sat, confused. “I’m getting good grades in this class, I don’t think I understand what you are implying?” Alex asked. “Well, that’s part of the issue. You have great grades; straight A’s I might add, and yet you seem bored, and constantly seem to lack enthusiasm.” He walked up to Alex's desk, and put his hand down on it, inches from Alex's hand.

Alex looked down at his hand, “I don’t understand, we don’t get grades for enthusiasm do we?” He asked, slowly looking up to meet the teachers eyes. “Well, I think it’s an easy problem to solve for both of us” he said, smiling, “what I think, Alex, is that you are very-” he started lightly tracing Alex's hand with his finger “-under stimulated”

Alex felt a drop of sweat on his forehead. He did not perceive this to happen at all, and was very caught off guard by it. He remembered the party, and his curiosity took back over as he knew he’d only have an hour left to get ready. “As much as I appreciate the offer, and believe me I really do, I have plans already made this evening. But if you would like to reschedule this for a latter time, I would be more than happy.” Alex said, his voice cracking. “That’s fine, and I hope that you really mean that. I don’t want to pressure you into anything, but I also can’t help to notice your crystal blue eyes always trailing across my body” Mr. Damon whispered. “No…no pressure at all! I…I’m sorry, I must go,” Alex said hurriedly as he stood up, “I cannot be late. But I will take you up on that offer on Monday, I promise! Have a nice weekend Mr. Damon!” He said as he ran out.

Alex got home and changed clothes as fast as he could, getting into his most casual button up and dress pants. He drove back to the back parking lot of the school, and looked at the time. He managed to be twenty minutes early, he sighed as he realized there be more waiting to do. He turned on the radio and found some generic station playing generic pop. After a little bit he saw a black car pull into the lot, and park next to his car.

Alex looked over and saw Chessur in the drivers seat and a girl in the passenger, Alex assumed this was his girlfriend. He go out of his car and locked it and got into the backseat and shut the door. Chessur turned around and smiled, “glad you could make it Alex” he grinned. Alex returned the smile and turned and saw that there was a guy sitting next to him. He was kind of pale, and had a Mohawk which was white with blue streaks in it. Alex then noticed the guy was shirtless, which seemed odd because it was fall, but he had very good muscle definition so Alex didn’t mind. He noticed the guy had a rabbit tattoo above his hipbone. Alex looked back up an noticed the guys arm was extended and he was looking at him. “Hi,” he said, ” my name is Rob” Alex extended his hand, blushing that he was caught checking Rob out. Rob winked at him, and said “so are you ready for tonight?” “Well, I’m not really sure what’s going to happen, but I am excited that’s for sure” Alex exclaimed. Rob put his hand on Alex’s should and said “don’t worry, you’ll have fun. Never forget life is about fun!”

They drove for a bit, and Alex was looking out the window watching the country side rush by. They turned into a rest area. “If you wanna use the potty now's the time!” Chessur shouted. The girl in the passenger seat pushed him playfully and laughed “oh how mature” everyone stepped out and Chessur and the girl both took out some cigarettes and lit them up. Alex stood there for a sec, then Rob grabbed his arm and whispered “follow me” as he started pulling Alex to the bathroom.

They got inside and the bathroom was empty. Rob stopped and looked at Alex with serious eyes. “Do you like me?” Rob asked. “Yes” Alex replied shyly, looking down. “Rob grabbed Alex’s chin and pulled it up so they were looking at each other. “So then kiss me” Rob whispered and pulled him in. Alex was hovering with anticipation as his lips met Robs, he was nervous because he had never kissed before. But Rob was surprisingly gentle as his lips danced with Alex’s.

Rob pulled back and smiled wryly. “I have something for you” he said as he grabbed Alex’s hand and put it on his bare chest. Alex’s eyes were wide as he was trying to keep up. Then Rob took Alex’s hand and put it down his pants, and Alex realized his hand was outside of his underwear, and felt something plastic and grabbed it. He pulled his hand out and saw it was a plastic bag with what looked like mushrooms in it.

Alex laughed nervously and asked “why do you have a bag of mushrooms in your pants, are you planning on making spaghetti on the go?” Rob laughed, and explained “those aren’t normal mushrooms. I got that for you, you should eat them” Alex looked at the bag, then at Rob. He was so curious. And he didn’t want to turn down Rob's offer, even though he’d never ever in his life think to do drugs. But what was one time going to do to him? He took the mushrooms out of the bag and put them in his mouth then chewed and ate them. As he was doing this he noticed Rob doing the same with his own bag.

Feeling more daring now that he had one this far, he looked at Rob and said “I think there’s still something you want to show me” and put his hand down Rob’s pants. Rob smiled and stuck his tongue out. “Someone’s coming out of their shell fast!” He said as he put his arms behind his head. Alex had found Rob’s cock and noticed it was hard as stone. He wrapped his fingers around it and slowly jerked him off a little.

Alex then looked around and thought to himself ‘fuck it, I want to push the envelope tonight’ and got Rob’s dick out of his pants. Alex then got down on his knees and started caressing Rob’s cock with his tongue. “Oh man, I like where this is going!” Rob said enthusiastically and he put his arm on Alex’s head. Alex put Robs dick in his mouth, but tried not to go to far because he knew that since he’d never done this he’d have a bad gag reflex. Rob moaned and started massaging Alex’s head with his hand, and Alex loved the feeling. “Have you ever done this before?" Rob asked. Alex took the meat out of his mouth and looked up at Rob and replied “no.” “Well I can help you lose that pesky gag reflex if you want” Rob smirked.

Alex smiled and was about to say ok but then heard Chessur shout “Hey guys get out here we gotta go!” And they both looked at each other and hurriedly got themselves together and hurried back to the car. Chessur gave Alex a dark grin like he knew what he interrupted and they all got into the car. Rob turned to Alex and smiled, and lean in to Alex and they started kissing again, only Alex noticed Rob was kissing a little harder now, like he was eager to be intimate again. Alex took the opportunity to put his hand on Rob’s chest, slowly working his way down to his jeans. As Alex started to unbutton Robs pants, all the sudden the car slowed down to a complete stop. Alex looked up and noticed they were still on the road. “Oh fuck oh fuck,” Chessur panicked, ” I think the battery is dead!”