• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Broken penis

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just we've got the news from a chummy couple that one of them has broken his penis during his friend was riding him. He is just now in the hospital.

If you know it, please tell me how is that possible. What I've to do as a bottom that my BF will not have the same horrible fate.

I've never before heard that someone has broken his penis. :?

So please make me wiser if possible. Wow I'll get goose-bumps if I'm thinking on it! X_X

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
A popular Health magazine for Men's has an article about it.

It’s not just an urban legend—you really can break your penis. But since there aren’t any actual bones in your boner, it’s not quite the same injury as, say, fracturing your arm.

The condition is known as a penile fracture, and it occurs when your erect penis sustains some kind of force.

Blood vessels fill to make the penis erect. If an erect penis sustains some form of force, trauma, or damage, then a rupture could occur in blood vessel(s) or tissue(s).

Interesting story:

Years ago, back when I was a young gay ;) , we had an hour-long turnpike drive to and from the nearest "city" with a gay bar. I borrowed my parents' Mercury Marquis station wagon, and a bunch of us loaded up for a night at the club.

On the drive home, two guys had hit it off and moved into the far back of the station wagon -- and began fooling around. Five miles out from a toll booth, I passed word back that, "If you can't get off by then, cover up with that blanket!"

Which emboldened one. We all heard, "Brace yourself;" we knew of this guy's particular talents and skills.

Moments later, trying to slow the car enough to buy time but not drive at a stoner's pace of 20 mph, we hear, "Oh god...oh god," -- we think finally! -- "I think you broke it!"

"You can't break your dick"

"Damn it, you snapped mine in half!" Gasps, laughter and all manner of mayhem broke out. I pulled over, everyone got situated and it was an uncomfortably silent -- and for two, uncomfortable -- rest of the drive home.

Turns out the other guy did have a bruised dick for about a week. To be fair, his penis naturally had a very pronounced upward and leftward curve; it was quite inflexible.

Turtle2345

Reaction score
Holy crap. I never knew this. Guess I better start being more careful with my boyfriends penis. :/

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Yes I've heard of this - rare but not unknown. It was talked about on a night time radio sex program.

Apparently the "wheelbarrow position" is one in which you have to be particularly careful. This admonition was aimed at straight couples, where the woman lies on something at a suitable height off the ground, and the man lifts her legs to raise her up and enter her. Problem is, if she drops for any reason she is likely to take his dick with her. Obviously the mechanics are slightly different for anal sex but the principle is the same; any force should be directed backwards or forwards along the direction of the fuck, and NOT sideways.

I read a book a few years ago on Men's Health. You would be amazed at the number of things that can go wrong with a penis. There are actually quite a few ways you can injure it, It's not helped by the fact that most people find such things difficult to talk about without lots of embarrassed sniggering - but they do need to be mentioned.

Jase

Reaction score
Yep, I've known someone that this has happened too as well...
I work with a guy who has some pretty bad luck in the bedroom. He was being rode very aggressively by a bottom and I guess he was slamming into him pretty hard and broke his dick.

Unfortunately, a little over a year later he did something that caused his balls to get twisted in his sack and had to have it cut open to untangle them. :(

roger1one

Reaction score
Having someone ride the top-on-the-bottom so to speak is one of the most dangerous positions for this to happen. In all the ... uh ... excitement, the rider can be pumping up and down and accidentally come down on the penis and instead of it slipping in the hole, it instead kind of gets crushed or bent in half. I don't think it happens that much when the top is actually on top doing the thrusting.

Things are best if you go to the hospital right away the sooner the better (typically there is actually a "POP" sound.) There are some treatments so its not hopeless.

Good luck to your friend.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
years ago a friend of mine got kicked in the nuts by a horse that caused his penis to curve to right majorly I know it wasn't that way before as I had sucked it and got fucked by him several times before--the doctors did what could do but the muscles in his dick were damaged--but he and I had to figure out ways to get him to fuck me--it hurt like hell as it was curved so bad-- sucking it wasn't to bad just got in angle where it slide down throat without much issues----

I remember there were times he be fucking me he just left it there made comments like maybe leve it here for periods of time it will help straighten it up--funny thing about that was he did that a lot--and it did help so he and I and friend of ours got this idea towrap a pencil around it with saran wrap so when he goes to get hard it would go straighter than the curve--yes it broke couple pencils we would laugh about it--but we saw inside it bothered him but he laughed along with us--he did this for 6 weeksand amazing it was working---so now its not all the way straight but getting fucked by him was so much better--

people think stick it in and fuck away--but its all about control--with both the top and bottom or guy n girl as it can happen to straight cocks as well-- as goes back it it pops out or goes back in in an angle ittries to compensate but rules of physics are--every action has a opposite and equal reaction..-- the incident with my friend was many years ago but now they can resow a penis back on so anything is possible--just go to doctor-trust me its not a common thing but it does happen

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Our friend has been operated in the meantime. Just now he must have a Foley catheter. In the moment we don't know how long. He told us it was a "shock" for him. And it was for him very embarrassing when so many young doctors and nurses came with the doctor and suddenly he was an exhibition object (it is an University Hospital). We have on old saying: the laugh is always on the loser! My goodness - the poor guy! Everything is hurting between his legs and then these grinning faces around him.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
it happens--I wouldn't say its an every day occurrence but I am sure he isn't the only one to have this more than likely if googled it and stuff this happens more than realize it--theres actual people that's had to call an ambulance to get to er because he is stuck inside a girl literally--cock wont go down and nno lube to let it come back out-- and having things inside them like dildos stuck or other toys--

but these things happen--hope things work out alright and maybe needs to research wwhy this happened and try not let happen again