• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

How often do you jerk off?

umpalumpa

Reaction score
I did it once a day or sometimes on weekends two to max three times a day, but now I only do it like 2-max 3 times a week.

salehdafer

Reaction score
i don't count

I really don't count .........everyday is always done (( once when i get up , once when i take my shower...once when i am brushing my teeth after breakfast.........any time i log into my bathroom i do it ..yes just like that...i have brent corrigan's all movies on dvd ...everywhere ...so i watch him 24 hours a day ........i really do it more than i imagine .....ooh am tired of it))

X

xcommunicated

whenever the mood hits, unless I'm at work. Usually every other day or so.

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
it depends sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes even more, and some days not even once

Deez

Reaction score
it changes sometimes but its usually a 2-4 times a weekend i usually dont jerk off during the week.

Sandrik

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mhhh i have to do it minimum once a day or i got horny to ALL young collegs on work ;o)

I have left my last friend because he wants only Sex at sunday after the church !!!!

Creepy !

Sometime i have 2-3 time a day FUN ;o)

jon13lee

Reaction score
depends on my mood. i don't know what got into me but recently almost every day. if i'm horny enough a few times a day.

MattFla

Reaction score
At Least once a day. Actually closer to twice

logic

Reaction score
If I'm horny then two and more times a day or a night... if I'm not so horny or I'm not in the wanking mood then at least twice a week. Some times I try to save my cum for few days for the big cumming. The most I like to cum to my underwear.

OceanJeff37

Reaction score
I used to HAVE to jack off once per day...now I could every other day, but I limit myself to once per week...on a horny week three times ! LOL

I just feel healthier and happier when I limit myself to once per week though.

Later,

jeff c

P.S. I live alone, and haven't done anything with anyone else really for about 3 + years...lol

wisemandrew

Reaction score
i go for it whenever i get the feeling pretty much....... which is often!
teenage hormones... :blushing:
i usually do it 3 or 4 times a day... lulz.. maybe more... rarely less...

hiro_taneshi

Reaction score
Whenever I feel it. Usually daily. Sometimes several times a day. Hormones.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
i go for it whenever i get the feeling pretty much....... which is often!
teenage hormones... :blushing:
i usually do it 3 or 4 times a day... lulz.. maybe more... rarely less...

Still a couple times a day but enjoy it when those hormones are ragin dude! It's the best time you'll have!:) Raging hard-ons for no reason RULE!!!!!:devil:

peace
g33

X

XMan101

Raging hard-ons for no reason RULE!!!!

That is one thing that does mostly disappear with age, but not entirely :p

Frasier

Reaction score
Once a day is fine for me, but sometimes it's more often.:devil: