• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Well hung

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Please be honest to the following question:

Are you so well hung that you would be able to suck yourself? :blushing:

By the way - I can't! :(

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
If I could, I wouldn't be wasting my time here...

pointguy36

Reaction score
I used to be able to when I was younger. Honestly while size does play an obvious factor, it is really more about flexibility. I was always a very flexible kid but I stopped doing it when I found out how much fun it is having someone else to play with! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
in my yngr days I actually did suck my own dick just the head and little past it--friend was fucking me legs up the more he fucked me the more he pushed my cock closer to my mouth --as I sucked on head of my dick he kept fucking me until I shot my load in my mouth I swallowed all of it next day my back was sore so we never did that again but it was awesome as I did it--it seemed to make him more excited and start fucking harder

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
As a younger I got the tip in my mouth, but it really wasn't woth it, since the position was so uncomfortable and after that my back hurt. And don't know if it was because of the position, but it didn't really feel like anything.

Like with many things, I thought it would be awesome, but no it wasn't. And I hadn't even had my cock sucked back then when I did it:p It's easier and better if some one else does the the sucking for you:cum:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
All hail the "Self-Suck World Champion"...

Anon URL

Oh my dear Lord! Really that's an artist. And he MUST be a World Champion because of his deep throating. I've seen such self-sucking clips before and I liked them - but this one is marvellous. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
Why I can't do that??? :blushing::blushing:

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I used to be able to get most of the head in my mouth when I was a teenage, way fitter and more flexible then, but it's not the best position to enjoy yourself.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I used to be able to get most of the head in my mouth when I was a teenage, way fitter and more flexible then, but it's not the best position to enjoy yourself.

I know, I know - but nonetheless it looks great and horny. And I would wish I could milk myself with my mouth. But as I have said - for me impossible. But so good that there are such pics or clips from such "artists".

clemh01

Reaction score
I'm averagely endowed and back in my teenage years could suck myself. I was quite flexible then, but alas, no longer, except in my dreams.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm averagely endowed and back in my teenage years could suck myself. I was quite flexible then, but alas, no longer, except in my dreams.

Well clemh01 the very, very same with me - nonetheless it's horny, isnt'it?!:thumbs up::thumbs up: