• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What happened to defiance0?

bfdjon

Reaction score
Hi All,

Was just looking under defiance0 posts in Books and Magazines and I noticed he hasn't posted in a few days and then I noticed it said "goodbye my friends". Not that I know him but just hope all is ok? :(

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well goodbye my friends is part of his posting "signature". I'm not sure if it is a recent addition or may have been there for a while... it might just be a comment on the number of artists/musicians we have lost recently, I don't know??

bfdjon

Reaction score
You might be correct that it has been there for awhile. Might be a coincidence haven't seen a post and then just stumbled upon the signature. Have to wait and see. :)

hugmebear

Reaction score
Clicking on him should show me his last date of activity but it doesn't. It's very alarming.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
In this screengrab of defiance0's profile page taken at 12:20am EDST May 13th his last activity (highlighted in red) was yesterday, May 12th, at 5:57pm EDST.

2507321545fe02b9e5fe83b3c1ae43f381abda6b.png

Last edited:

havocs

Reaction score
I sent him a message a bit ago and havent heard back from him. He didnt make a post saying he was leaving, just disappeared....

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I sent him a message a bit ago and havent heard back from him. He didnt make a post saying he was leaving, just disappeared....

Well, if someone has set his profile-page to invisible and put "goodbye my friends" in his signature, it's a sign that he left the building, at least for the moment.

bfdjon

Reaction score
In this screengrab of defiance0's profile page taken at 12:20am EDST May 13th his last activity (highlighted in red) was yesterday, May 12th, at 5:57pm EDST.

2507321545fe02b9e5fe83b3c1ae43f381abda6b.png

Winston. I dont know if you get to see that info as you are a Moderator but when I click it it doesn't show any time and or date. :?

hugmebear

Reaction score
Winston. I dont know if you get to see that info as you are a Moderator but when I click it it doesn't show any time and or date. :?

He's on my friends list and I don't see it. What a great community, one person is absent and everyone worries.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
defiance is a great contributing member to GH and I'm proud to say a friend of mine. I doubt he left forever in a rush but if he did he had a good reason and will be back. I'll wait for him:)

g33

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
defiance is a great contributing member to GH and I'm proud to say a friend of mine. I doubt he left forever in a rush but if he did he had a good reason and will be back. I'll wait for him:)

Well said! I totally agree with your comment!

I know him well...and I think he is temporarily absent from the site.

Guys no need to worry about him, I'm sure he'll be back soon ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

g33

:agree::agree::agree:

We're in total agreement!

bfdjon

Reaction score
It appears defiance0 is back. We can call off the search parties. :)

defiance0

Super Vip
Reaction score
i wanna thank you my friends for thinking of me...this is such a great community...
your buddy defiance0

Jase

Reaction score
Glad to see you're okay and posting again!! :heart: