• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pack Part 4

S

samboi91

Part 1/Part 2/Part 3

This story is a work of fiction which may contain male on male sexual acts, strong drug use and violence. If you are under the 18 (or the legal age in your area to read this), please do not continue. All characters are fictional and any relation to any person is completely coincidental. This story is my own work and plagiarism will not be tolerated.

I pushed the barbell away from my chest as I laid there.

“27”

I couldn’t believe what had happened. Nick had been taken away after the drug task we had completed. That was about a month ago. I was still so pissed from it. Most of my anger was put into working out.

“28”

Someone had ratted him out. He had told me when I went to visit him. He told me there was someone watching, someone involved that had told the cops everything. I told him that I would find a way to get him out but he said no. It was only a few months in prison and he did deal drugs so he was in there for a reason.

“29”

It was up to us to find out who it was. They remained anonymous through the trial but the cops had found other leads which had gotten Nick arrested.

“30”

I placed the barbell back on the rack and stood in front of the mirror. My body was covered in a light shine of sweat. I had really bulked since I joined the pack. I couldn’t help but admire myself. My biceps bulged every time I flexed them, I would tense my abs and pecs to see my improvement and watched how hot I was becoming. This really started getting me hard but this was no time to think about sex. There were only 2 people I had gotten with in the pack. One of them was in prison and the other I barely saw around.

Things had changed a lot over the course of a month. Jake had become the head of the pack after speaking with Nick. He told Nick that he would take care of the group and make sure everything went alright while we sort out the prison situation. Jake had made me his right hand man. I know, a big jump from being at the bottom of the ladder. He knew that he could trust me and told me that I had really proven myself over the past few months. This pretty much gave Chris even more of a reason to hate me. I came to realise that he wasn’t just an angry person, he genuinely hated me.

I confronted him a few weeks ago about why he didn’t like me and he told me that it was because I always acted so smug when I would get things right and that he thought I tried too hard. I didn’t think I was acting smug. It was more taking pride in my work. He had felt overshadowed and hated it. John, an 18 year old in the bottom rung, always stuck with Chris so he wasn’t particularly fond of me either. He was skinnier than me but still kind of a rough guy. Always looked like a skater with tatts down both arms. I have to admit, I have kind of a thing for the rougher looking guys but I had to put him in his place a few times. Jake liked that I could put someone in their place like that.

At this point, I was still furious about what had happened and we were still investigating. We had a meeting a week ago to find out what our plan was. Jake had been working hard to think of something. Nick had given Jake the house to take care of and have meetings whenever he needed to. He had us all sit around in the lounge room.

“I know this is bullshit but we have to find out who ratted Nick out. We have to hunt down the owner of the club, Tony. Nick and I had figured that he must have been the only one to rat him out as him and his staff were the only ones outside of the pack that knew about this. We’re taking this fucker down but first, I need people to find out about Tony’s schedule so we can get him at the right time. He doesn’t spend every night at the club, that’s what he has his goons for. Adam, Reece, I need you both to stake out the front of his place a few nights to find out a little bit about him. We need to find out when he’s working and get some dirt on him in case this thing turns bad.”

We had gone our separate ways. Reece and I had sorted out nights which we were free to do our stake out. Other pack members had their own tasks like preparing a plan to invade the club, make weapons in case we needed them and create plans in case something went wrong. You can never have too many back up plans for something like this.

It was a Wednesday night that we went for the stake out. Both of us were in Reece’s car waiting for movement at Tony’s house. There was barely anything but it was still early. We knew he wouldn’t be heading out for a few more hours so it was pretty much just sitting and waiting until then. We sat there silently, unsure of what to say to each other before Reece finally spoke up.

“So… you like cock huh?”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“The other day when Nick got taken away. We all could hear everything that went on. Both of you weren’t exactly quiet. Nick’s the only cock you’ve taken in the pack?”

“Reece, I don’t know what you heard but…”

“It’s alright man. Just you and me here. Just relax.”

He put his hand on my shoulder. I couldn’t deny that having someone like Reece talk to me like this was turning me on. He had a deep voice that really made me want him. And the muscles that he worked so hard improving were hot as.

“I… umm… Nick and Josh.”

“Really? I heard rumours that they’re pretty big. Tell me what happened?”

The way he spoke sounded like he was interested but also sounded kind of demanding. I watched as he put his hand onto his crotch and started massaging it. A noticeable bulge was forming.

“Well… I blew Nick when I started here and then I blew Josh the night of the first party. Nick fucked me the day he got taken away because I had lost half a bag of the E.”

“It certainly didn’t sound like a payment fuck. Sounded like you were enjoying it.”

“I won’t deny it. It felt good.”

“Did you like sucking their dicks?”

I swallowed hard, knowing what was coming. I watched as his hand unzipped his fly.

“Yeah… I liked it.”

He pulled his cock out slowly. He would have to be about half an inch shorter than Nick but definitely thicker. For a 19 year old, his cock was amazing. I felt him move his hand from my shoulder to the back of my head.

“If you liked sucking them, you’re gonna love sucking me.”

There was no turning back now. It was either I suck him willingly or he’s going to make me suck him. He applied pressure to the back of my head. He really wanted me to blow him. I could see his bicep bulging outside of his wifebeater singlet. I did what he wanted and lowered my head, taking the head of his cock in my mouth. I had to open my mouth wide to take it in. He leaned back, slid his hand to my back and moaned and I took about 2 inches of his thick cock into my mouth.

“There you go bro. My cock is all yours to suck.”

I ran my tongue over the head which he liked judging by his moans. I continued to take more of his cock into my mouth, using what Nick taught me to take it all. He moaned louder every time I took his cock to the base.

“Fuck yeah man. You suck like a champ.”

I touched his body through his singlet. Damn it felt good.

“You like my muscles huh?”

I pulled the singlet over his head, giving me full access to his hot body. I took my mouth off his cock and started sucking his nipples on his big, round pecs. He loved when I did that and I loved servicing him. I licked my way down his bulging abs, back to his cock.

“Damn you’re good at this Adam. Now I know why Nick and Josh like you so much. Keep sucking like that and I’m gonna blow.”

I bobbed my head up and down his cock. He started thrusting up, feeding me every thick inch. He grabbed my head and was thrusting his cock hard into my mouth.

“Tighten your lips boy. Here comes my load.”

He held my head on the tip of his cock and started shooting his load. It filled my mouth and I struggled to swallow it all. Some was dribbling down his cock. He pulled my head of his cock. I held his cum in my mouth. He held my face and told me to swallow so I did as I was told.

“That’s my boy. Hope you liked my big load but you missed some. Clean my cock for me.”

I went back down and licked the remaining cum from his cock. He moaned while I did it. He tucked his cock away and zipped his pants back up but left his shirt off. I felt him place his hand on my crotch.

“I don’t suck dick but that doesn’t mean you can’t get off. I owe you for this Adam.”

He pulled my shorts over my cock as it sprang free. He wrapped his hand around it and started jacking me off. I couldn’t help but moan while he did it. I placed my hand on his bicep, feeling the bulge before my hands explored his body. I was getting close so he stroked faster. As I was about to cum, he put his singlet over my cock. I blew my load right into his shirt.

“There you go buddy. Of course, that will mean that I won’t have a shirt to put on but I guess that’s a bonus for you.”

We both noticed movement at Tony’s house and ducked down while we watched. He was leaving for the club so I jumped out of the car while Reece followed him. I ran to the house and crawled through an open window at the back. I snooped around his house quietly. There were pictures of his family but I noticed they weren’t home. He must be living by himself. When I got to his bedroom, I opened the closet and found a duffle bag. When I opened it, I noticed it was filled with bags of cocaine. This is enough to take down that fucker. There must be thousands of dollars’ worth in here. After I finished, I met up with Reece at the corner of the street. He was still shirtless which was still very hot.

“What did you find?”

“I found a bag full of cocaine. There’s enough to take him down.”

“Sounds good to me. Looks like our works done for the night.”

Reece dropped me off back at my place.

“Hey Adam. No one can know about what happened tonight. I don’t want anyone finding out that I let a guy blow me.”

“That’s cool Reece. I understand.”

Everything turned out for the best that night. The next day, we all met up at Nick’s place and I told the group about what I had found. They were all pleased with it and we organised a plan of attack for tomorrow. This was not going to be easy and it was not going to be clean. When the night came, we were all ready. We arrived at the club, knowing Tony was there.

As we entered, the security guards tried to stop us. They knew why we were there. When one approached and tried to take Jake down, Reece ran up and hit him in the face, knocking him to the ground. A few more approached and we took them all down. Blood had been spilt, this had gotten violent. We approached Tony’s office and Jake kicked open the door. Tony was at his safe, packing all his valuable into his bag. He was planning on making a runner. We surrounded him and he dropped his stuff.

“Where ya goin’ Tony?”

“I was gonna leave before you kill me.”

“We aren’t gonna kill you. Maybe hurt you a little for fucking with us.”

“I… I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Jake was towering over the coward while he was on the ground.

“Sure you do. You and your team were the only ones that knew about the E. Now Nick is in prison and someone’s gotta pay.”

“It wasn’t me Jake. I swear.”

I stepped forward. “You know Tony, you’ll get more prison time than Nick for the possession of all that cocaine you have at your house.”

I saw fear build up on his face.

“And your family. What would they think if they found out about this?”

Using the family card is delicate. It could break him down or it could make him violent. We had to be careful with this.

“Please. I didn’t do it. You have to believe me. I was tipped off. That’s how I didn’t get caught. Someone left me a note telling me that shit was going down so I hid everything. I made this club look clean.”

“Bullshit! You expect us to believe that?”

He pulled the note out from his pocket.

“See? Someone left this for me. I was tipped.”

The note looked genuine.

“Who sent you this?”

“I don’t know. It was just left for me.”

“You didn’t think of telling us at all?”

“There was no time. I barely got this place in order in time before they came in.”

I turned to Jake.

“We have to find out who wrote this. That’s gotta be the person who set all this up.”

We left in a hurry, warning Tony to be careful and if any shit goes down like that again without him notifying us, we won’t be so easy on him or his club. I decided that I needed some time away from the group. Just a night that wasn’t about the pack, work or family problems. I arrived at Troy’s house that night. He looked the same as he did that night at the club, still hot as ever. When he answered the door, both of us smiled at each other. His place was well furnished and pretty spacious for someone living on their own.

Troy had agreed to make me dinner as kind of a third date. We had gone out a few times prior to this but I kind of wanted things to move forward a little more. I really liked him and I could tell that he was pretty fond of me as well. For dinner he made crispy herb chicken on a bed of thai noodle salad. It was one of the best meals I’ve ever had. We both sat back on his couch, watching a movie while eating.

“That was amazing Troy. You’re a great cook.”

“Thanks Adam. I try. Glad it turned out alright.”

We sat there watching the movie for a while longer before I felt him put his arm around my shoulders and move close to me. I looked over, into his beautiful eyes and knew what was going to happen next. He moved in closer, is face inching towards mine before we locked lips. The kiss was incredible. His tongue exploring my mouth and mine was doing the same to his. We kissed like that for a while before he moved in closer and pushed me back onto the couch, climbing on top of me. Our kiss became more passionate. His hand started exploring my body. He broke away from the kiss and laid his head on my chest.

“I’ve wanted to do that all night. Tasted just as good as at the club.”

I ran my fingers through his hair.

“Troy… I really like you. I was hoping to maybe take things a little further.”

He looked up at me with confusion.

“How do you mean? Like you want to do more physically or have something more in our relationship?”

“Well… both. I’ve never been so interested in a guy before and you are just amazing to me. I really want more to happen between us.”

“You have no idea how much I would love that.”

We cuddled for a little while longer before Troy finally stood up. He put his hand out and I took it in my hand. He led me to his bedroom. His bed was big but I don’t think we would be using up all that space tonight. He started kissing me again as we entered the room. Grabbing at the bottom of my shirt, he pulled it over my head. He stood back and looked at my body.

“Wow… you are just… incredible.”

He pulled his own shirt off and I admired his body. I stepped forward and placed my hand on his chest. My hand moved down his sexy body to his pants before undoing the belt. His pants dropped to the floor and I realised he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His cock was already rock hard. He looked about the same size as me. As I looked back up and made eye contact with him, he gave me a very cheeky and very sexy smile. At that point, I knew I had to have him. He stepped forward and moved his arm around my waist, pulling me close so he could kiss me and grind into me. We moved to the bed together where he pulled away from the kiss and placed his hand on my chest. I felt him apply pressure to my chest and I got the hint. I sat on the bed and laid back while he stood between my legs looking down at me.

“You really are one of the sexiest guys I’ve ever met.”

He smiled at me the whole time while getting on his knees. I watched as he unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. He grabbed my cock through my boxers and started rubbing it. It felt good but I needed more. As if he could read my mind, he took my boxers off and wrapped his hand around my cock. I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard. He licked the head of my dick and sucked on it. I moaned as I felt his tongue explore it. He took in a few inches of my cock and slowly moved his head back and forth. My hand moved to the back of his head and I continued to moan his name.

“Troy… that’s amazing. Take more. Take it down your throat.”

He guided more of my cock down his throat, inch by inch, until my entire cock was in his mouth. He started swallowing around my cock and moving his tongue. It was sending me wild. I put my hands on either side of his head and slowly started sliding my cock in and out of his mouth. Soon after, he removed my cock from his mouth and looked up at me.

“My dick is feeling all rejected down here.”

He stood up and I saw it pointing straight as me.

“You should help me out with it.”

He crawled up my body and kissed me deep. His tongue, once again, explored my mouth. He continued to move up my body until his cock was inches away from me face. I looked into his eyes and saw pure lust.

“Suck it.”

As soon as he said that, my mouth opened and my tongue licked the head of his cock. He started sliding his cock into my mouth. I used what Nick taught me so I could deep throat him. He didn’t hesitate in sliding every inch down my throat. He started fucking my face, moaning my name. My hands explored his sexy body. He was a typical skater boy and I found that so sexy. When he was done fucking my mouth, he slid his cock out and moved back slightly. He spat on his hand and rubbed my cock with it, lubing it up. I’ve never fucked a guy without lube before. He moved back, holding my cock, and slowly lowered himself onto it. My hands were holding his defined pecs to stabilise him while my cock slid into his tight ass.

When the head of my cock popped in, we both moaned in pleasure. He continued to lower himself as my cock filled him. Both of us were moaning while he rode me, slowly sliding my throbbing cock in and out of his ass. He started to move faster and I started thrusting my cock deeper. I grabbed his body and rolled us both over so he was on his back and I was on top of him. I started thrusting deep inside him. I looked him in the eyes before kissing him. We both made out while I fucked him. I could feel my load building so I thrusted faster. I moved down to his neck and started kissing it. He grabbed onto my back and moaned so loud while I fucked him.

“A-Adam… I’m gonna… I’m gonna blow.”

I kept thrusting into him and kissing his neck. He released a very loud moan as I felt his ass tighten around my cock and his load shoot between our bodies. This sent me over the edge as I released my thick load inside him, filling him. We both laid there in that position for a few minutes, catching our breath. After that, we went to take a shower together to clean ourselves up. We were both under the hot water, soaping each other’s bodies up.

“Adam… that was incredible.”

“Thanks Troy. That was one of the best experiences I’ve had.”

We both kissed and finished up in the shower. We spent the rest of the night watching movies before heading to bed. He slept with his head on my chest and I had my arm around him. He was so cute. Ever since we started dating, I’ve been feeling a lot of emotions for him. He was different from all the other guys I’ve fucked. I really liked him.

The morning came so I decided to make him breakfast. I was all smiles that day after the amazing night we had. As I got up, I noticed something on the side of his wardrobe. It was a uniform, a police uniform. Troy was a cop. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t get involved in this. A drug dealing gang member dating a cop. That was a very bad mix. I left pretty quickly after that and headed straight to Nick’s house to see Jake. Jake and I spoke for the day about what to do. It seemed like he was pretty happy with me dating a cop as long as it didn’t affect the pack.

“The way I see it, if you like him and are happy with him, there’s no problem. But whether you keep this a secret from him or decided to be honest with him is up to you. Just make sure it doesn’t fuck things up.”

I was still unsure about this. It was something I had to sleep on. When I arrived back at home, I noticed that Mum was sitting at the dining room table with a glass of wine in her hand. She hardly ever drank. The only time she did was when she partied or when something bad had happened. When I walked in, she looked up at me. Her eyes were red from crying and she had bruises and scratched all over her face. I ran over and kneeled down next to her.

“Mum… what the fuck happened?”

“It was your stepfather Adam.”

“He did this to you?”

She started crying again.

“I don’t know what happened. He just started getting violent.”

I hugged her. She was a beautiful woman. She hardly ever got angry but she still demanded respect when she needed to. She would never hurt anything or anyone. She was kind of like a picture perfect mother, always having dinner ready by 6, cleaned the house whenever she could, I always helped her out when I could as well. I wasn’t going to let such an innocent and loving woman get hurt like this.

“Don’t you worry mum. Everything will get better. You let me handle this.”

“Adam… I know what you’ve been doing.”

I looked at her a little confused but worried.

“I’m not an idiot.” She gave a slight smile when she said that. “You’re in a gang. I understand. I know about that. You’re not at home as much as you use to be.”

I thought she would tell me that I had to stop before I got hurt or landed myself in jail but she didn’t.

“I found out a few weeks ago but I haven’t seen anything on the news about it and you always come home safe at night. You’re old enough to make your own decisions and I can’t stop that.”

“Mum, I just want you to know that I don’t go around hurting people or anything. We help people when we can. But if I’m going to be honest with you, I might as well tell you everything.”

I explained to her the story of everything that has happened. From saving Troy to dealing drugs at the club. Ever since Dad left, I had always been completely honest with her. She didn’t judge people. She just wanted the people closest to get to be safe.

“I will take care of this.”

I usually expected her to tell me not to get involved and to just leave it but this was different. She smiled at me and hugged me.

“You’re a good son, Adam.”

She wasn’t protesting against it. This was something I would keep secret from her, something which she would want me to keep from her. She wouldn’t want to know what was going to happen, only that it’s dealt with. I walked up the stairs to the Phil’s study where I saw him at his desk. That piece of shit had his warning from Nick but now I was going to deal with this personally. I walked into the room as he turned around and saw me. I saw fear in his eyes. I turned around and closed the door behind me.

Another chapter down. Sorry for the very long wait for this chapter. I made this one a bit longer to hopefully make up for that. Shit’s really going down in the story now. I have an ending planned for it which shouldn’t be too far off. I hope you like it so far and decide to keep reading. The question I want to know from people this time is do you like reading a story that is more based on sex or love? Feedback keeps me writing. If you have any ideas, comments or just want to say hey, feel free to message me.

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
You've got a really good story going on and I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
As for your question whether a story should be more about love or sex, it all depends. You're a good writer and what you have here is good. Keep up the good work! :thumbs up:

S

solespider88

Amazing Story so far.

Very Hot and bothered by this one

Can't wait for more.