• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Bittersweet Memory (by nikkimischa)

nikkimischa

Reaction score
Well,this story is not originally English and i'm not a native speaker so i can make some mistakes.

Four days after we found eachother,Kyle wanted me to come his house for first date.Seven days after i saw him in my first dream.Normally,i see nightmares so this was a big thing to me.

I said ''I'm gonna meet,a girl,ya'know...'' to mom and she gave me some money.I was trying not to lie to her,but i had to lie.Moms hate their boys'fuckers.For coming his house in first time,i need to buy something (traditions,traditions...) so i bought two ice cream.

After 20 minutes,finally i found his flat,knocked to the door and saw his sexy face.He was even looking like an angel with just a t-shirt and sweat pants.And i was looking like a wannabe emo kid with black skinny jeans,a simple purple t-shirt and long-ish,straight black hair.Whatever,i took my first step and saw an amazing view of sky.This place was very relaxing and peaceful.He said thanks for the ice creams and said ''So,welcome! Me and my parents were staying together here but after my parents left to another city,i stay here alone.Did you liked this place?'' And i said ''Yes,you're so lucky for staying here.'' Then we sit to the couch which was looking straight to the sky.Kyle asked,''Are you allowed to go back home late night?'' and i said ''I'm allowed to until ten p.m.''.He said, ''Great,so we can watch sunset together.It's great when you watch it here,everywhere becomes red.'' At this moment,i was very,very happy.He even did plans for me!
-So,do you want something to drink?
-Some cold beer would be great.

When i was imagining a whole summer with him,he was back from kitchen with a beer and a glass of wine,for him.
-You must try wine sometimes,it's not light like beer but it goes great,too.
-I tried but i didn't liked it.It has got a very bitter-sweet flavor and you can't understand how drunk are you while drinking it.In last summer,we tried some with my ''friend'' Lisa,she wasn't so drunk but i was blackout drunk.When i wake up,i saw some bites on my neck.
-Awwwsh,i hope you didn't get raped.
-Offcourse not,silly.She said she's sorry later,and she said she didn't touch me.She just had some bits.
-Hahaha,i wish i was there to save you from your weird friend.
-Past just passed away and you're with me now,it's the important thing.

After i said this,he stared at me with his amazing blue eyes and hold my hand.I was frightened a little so i asked ''Wanna eat some ice cream?'' It was just nonsence but i was a little virgin twink and it was only seven days passed by since we met.We were going very fast.
His eyes were saying ''Pfff,let's fuck now!'' but he were saying ''Here's your ice cream,thanks for buying it by the way.''
''Not at all.Damn,you're missing silence after a home with five children.''
''What?''
''I have baby-twin sisters,and two sisters too_One is ten and one is twelve.And pnly my mom and i are looking to them.''
''Where is the daddy?''
''Escaped after four girls.''
''This must be bad for you.Now your mom should mistrust to guys,and it would affect you too,somehow...''

After saying this,he hold my hand again.Ok,i was licking an ice cream and saying dramatic stuff at the same time,this should make him horny but i can still talk.I can still try to go slow with Kyle.But i can't.
I hugged him and said,''I don't trust to my dad,but you're different.''

Then it all began.We started to kiss.I put my hand to his back and he took out my t-shirt,started to licking me.Firstly,he kissed my neck and then he went down,slowly.After some oral activity,i started to moan and said to him,''Let's go to bed.''
I was totally naked in the bed but i wasn't shy at all.I just wanna make him moan too,lick every bone in his skinny body.Neck,nipples,chest and finally,i was playing with his long,pink dick.He was moaning and holding my hair,roughly while i was licking.
After i finished my work at bottom,he said ''It was great,twinkie.Now i gonna do something that we both gonna say ''It was great.''''
And he take me to his lap and started to fuck me.He was hurting me but i liked it.I started to moan more loudly and it make him gone more rough.His cheeks were red as hell and his eyes were shining like two blue lamp.He started to hang on to headboard of bed and fucked me like an animal,we were both moaning veery loudly and five minutes later,we both come.I hugged to him and said ''What was that?''
He said, ''It was just a bittersweet memory.''

For members can understand Turkish,the original story is here:
Anonym zu nikkisaynikkidoo.blogspot.com/2011/10/ve-olaylar-gelisir.html