• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I'll Take a Virgin Ass Anytime

snakeskin

Reaction score
Normally, I just wouldn’t bother to ‘meet somewhere’ as was the case with Alan. He offered me street / avenue coordinates. ‘Meet me there at 1:30’ and we can drive back to my place. There was just something about his profile that really attracted me. The neighbourhood was in Kensington, just NW of downtown Calgary. I was meeting some clients for drinks at 4:00 in Mt. Royal, just SW of downtown, so given the fair proximity to that meeting, I decided to meet Alan ‘on the corner’.

To my surprise and delight, he was there. As I pulled over and as he approached the car, I got a really good look at him. His profile didn’t come near to reality. Profiles don’t usually say, ‘Tall, dark and handsome’, but Alan’s should have. About 6’2”, dark hair, chiseled cheek bones. I couldn’t wait to see the rest of him. He opened the car door, looked in, sized me up, then he climbed in. We made small talk. I could tell he was nervous.

“Have you hooked up before?” I asked him.

Of course, he said. I wasn’t sure if he was lying or not. I wouldn’t think he would be so nervous if this wasn’t his first time, not that it mattered. He kept nervously looking around to see if anyone was watching or might have seen us. After about 5 minutes of chit chat I asked,

“Well, what do you think?”

“Yes,” he said. “Let’s go to my place.”

He was two blocks down and one street over. As we pulled up, he hit a button on his key fob and one of the garage doors opened on the row of townhouses. I drove in and he closed the garage door behind us. The door into his townhouse from the garage led into a fully finished basement. Alan invited me into what I would call his little ‘Man cave’. Leather sofa and chairs, a 50 inch flat screen, lots of sports memorabilia and a bar along one wall. In the middle of the floor, he had spread a king sized comforter and had thrown a couple of pillows on it for good measure. Alan picked up the remote and when the screen came to life, there was this great big image of a huge cock fucking a guy’s face.

“Is this video okay?” he asked, as he took a seat on the leather sofa.

“Great,” I said, joining him.

Sitting beside one another, we watched the flick for about two minutes before I put my hand on his thigh and lightly rubbed him up and down. Alan responded by leaning back on the sofa and spreading his legs, more or less inviting me to explore. My hand quickly found his basket. His already hardening cock responded to my touch, throbbing, begging to be released. As I wrapped my fist around the outline of his cock through his Khakis, I could feel his member pulsing as it pleaded to be freed. I reached for Alan’s belt. Undoing it, I struggled briefly with the button before finally getting it undone. I slowly pulled down the zipper. His cock was straining against his briefs as it tented out of his open fly. I put my hand over his knob. Alan moaned his pleasure at my touch. I rubbed his almost free cock through his briefs as I continued to tease him. At this point, I don’t know who wanted it more. I pulled the waistband of his briefs out and down, tucking it behind his ball sack. Alan had trimmed pubes and his hairless balls were walnut sized.

Oh yeah, I was going to enjoy this. Alan’s cock was about 8 inches, but not overly thick, maybe 4 inches around with his knob slightly bigger around. Though he was uncut, our activity had retracted his foreskin about a quarter of the way down his knob. The entire area was gleaming from the precum he was oozing. Grabbing his cock around the middle, I leaned in and took just his knob into my mouth. Using my tongue, I lapped up all the delicious precum, sticking my tongue into his piss slit to see if there was more. Slowly, I retracted the foreskin back off his knob as my mouth descended the full length of his cock. He slid by my tonsils and all the way to the back of my throat with relative ease. Alan grabbed on to the back of my head as his knob drove well into my throat and my nose nestled into his pubes.

I slowly worked my way back to the tip of his cock, gave the quick once over with my tongue and then took all of him again, this time with my hand wrapped around his balls. Alan lifted his ass off the sofa, pushing all of his cock into my face while pulling his pants and underwear down around to the bottom of his ass. I stood up, grabbed the pants and pulled them off over his feet. Then I reached for his shirt, undid the buttons, took it off and finally pulled his undershirt off over his head. He was very obliging. As he sat there totally naked with his cock pointing straight up in the air, we looked kind of out of sync, so I took the moment to get naked too. I rejoined Alan on the sofa, kneeling right up beside him.

I started playing with Alan’s chest, paying particular attention to his great nipples. Alan didn’t have a very muscular chest, in fact he was slightly on the skinny side, but he had hard, pencil-eraser sized nipples on silver dollar sized aureoles. They had to be the nicest nipples I have ever seen on a man. My lips and hands were immediately drawn to them. Wrapping my lips over his right nipple, I gently took his bud between my teeth, softly chewing on it. Then I worked the other one for a while, alternating between the two. I returned my attention to his cock, which was now visibly flexing with each pulse of his heart. As I gobbled him to his pubes again, Alan reached in, grabbed my cock and gently stroked me.

“Let’s move to the floor,” I said.

We got on the floor into a 69 position. Being 6 inches taller than me, Alan had to really bend his neck to get at my cock. He bobbed up and down on me as I was doing to him, but when he rolled me on top of him and buried his nose into my crack, I released his cock with a loud guttural moan as his tongue found my pucker and dove in. I brought my knees up so I was doggy style over top of him to provide easier access to my hole. Alan grabbed me by the sides and pulled my ass down to his face. I sat upright. He poked his tongue into me, burrowing it around as he moistened my ass. I pushed back hard, grinding my hole into his face. He lapped at my hole. He pushed me forward a bit, stuck his finger in, fucking me for a few seconds. Then he pulled me back down onto his face. After doing this several times, he pushed me off, got up on his knees and maneuvered his way behind me. Reaching for a condom, he rolled it on and squirted a small bit of lube into his hand and massaged it onto his gloved cock.

I got up on my hands and knees, buried my face in one of the pillows and pushed my pucker up and out there for him. He placed his knob right on the opening and plowed his entire 8 inches into me as he gripped my hips. I won’t say taking me this way didn’t hurt, but I did stiffen up rigidly clasping his cock with my ass muscles. He didn’t move as he held his cock inside of me. The brief flash of pain was replaced by the pleasure of having your entire chute filled from stem to stern with a solid cock. I began to rock a bit on his cock. Alan countered, settling into a steady rhythm as he filled my chute, pushing his knob through into my lower bowel and then withdrawing everything until just his knob remained inside me. His cock massaged my inner walls as it rubbed its way in and out along my chute.

Alan was giving me five or six slow strokes and then he would give me about thirty to forty fast, pounding thrusts. It felt different, but the sensations were fantastic. On the slow strokes, I would slowly push back until his pubes tickled my cheeks and our balls touched. When he was pounding away, I would squeeze my ass as tight as I could, never letting up, even when his balls slapped into mine. Alan was enjoying the ride. The squeezing sensation was having its affect on his loins. His last round of hard thrusts didn’t end after the usual amount of thirty or so. He pounded me harder and faster. His breath was getting quite short as he announced that he was cumming. Squeezing tighter, I could really feel his cock as it thickened. I felt his first spasm of cum as it rode up through his cock and sprayed into me, followed by several more. Alan gave a final push and held his cock in me while he throbbed and twitched several more times.

He wasn’t quite done yet. He withdrew his cock, flipped me over and engulfed my cock all the way to the base. He bobbed up and down on my meat. His tongue was swirling around my knob and then I would slide all the way to the back of his throat. My cock was so hard. He massaged my balls while sucking me, occasionally poking his finger back up into my hole. Suddenly he surprised me. He released my boner and looked up at me,

“I want you to fuck me now,” he said. “I’ve never been fucked before.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Please.”

I got up on my knees and rolled a condom on. Grabbing the bottle of lube, I worked a bit into his ass. I fingered his tight ass until he loosened up, generously greasing his hole and working it with two fingers. I played with his ass for about ten minutes until he begged me to stick my cock in him. As a final gesture of mercy, I rubbed some lube all over my pole. As I placed my thick knob at his pucker, he moved forward into the pillow as I began pushing in as if to avoid the inevitable. With his head buried in the pillow and nowhere further to go, my greased knob broke through his outer ring. I held it there so he could get used to it. His ass had clamped tight from this initial invasion. I rubbed his back, encouraging him to relax.

As his ass unclenched slightly, my cock claimed more of it. With a gentle push, I was right up against his sphincter, stretching it a little bit, but not going through. We stayed like that for a bit. He needed to adjust to it. The worst for him was yet to come. Softly, I massaged the back of his neck and ran my hands down his back, encouraging him to take some deep breaths and relax. Over and over, relax, breathe, relax. There is that brief window when you feel an ass loosen its death grip on your cock. The moment I felt his grip start to loosen, I grabbed his hips and pulled him back onto me as I pushed over and through his ring and up into his ass.

“Oh, my fuck,” he squealed as he squeezed my cock in a death grip.

I just held my cock in him. That last push had to have hurt. He came right up on his hands and knees. He took a few deep breaths. His ass was slammed shut tight around my cock. I don’t think I could have withdrawn it if I wanted to. I was content to hold it there and let him adjust to the fullness he was feeling for the first time.

“You okay?” I asked.

He nodded, took another deep breath and I felt him move forward a bit, so I started rocking back and forth, sliding my cock about half way out and gently pushing it back in. In no time we had a great rhythm going. When Alan started to bounce back, I increased the length of my thrusts, bring my knob out over his ring and then plunging it all the way back into him.

“Ah, yeah,” he said. “… Feels so good.”

The tightness of his ass grip on my cock, combined with all the stimulation I had already enjoyed, had my loins stirring in no time. I quickened my pace. Alan stayed with me and bounced back to meet my thrusts as I pounded home.

“I’m gonna cum,” I announced.

“Yeah baby, give me that load.”

A few more thrusts and I was pile driving it home. Plunging all the way in, I held my cock in place as it emptied itself into him. We collapsed on the blanket and caught our breaths.

“How was it?” I asked.

“I want more,” he said.

We gave each other more. We sucked and fucked for two and a half hours. Normally, I bottom more than top, but I’ll take a virgin ass any day. I think I did a great job breaking Alan in as I took his ass twice. I arrived at my meeting a half hour late. The beauty of Calgary is you can always blame the traffic.