• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Twins visit the doctor

leewise

Reaction score
Twins visit the doctor

Doctor Donaldson had endured a very busy morning session with patients throwing all sorts of the more unusual illnesses and problems at him. He had seen more than the normal number of patients and had only managed to grab a quick sandwich for lunch sat at his desk whilst typing up his notes.
The afternoon in general should be better, he thought, with less appointments booked. His next appointment too should surely be a straightforward affair, as he looked at the name of Luke Allan, an eighteen year old college guy. He had been the Allan family’s doctor for many years and remembered Luke as a very young boy.

There was a knock at the door. “Come in please,” shouted the doctor. A smiling Luke Allan started to enter, just when he noticed that he was being followed into the room by his almost identical twin brother Carl.
“Hello Luke, hello Carl – why do I have the pleasure of a visit from both of you today? I thought it was only you Luke who was booked in for your annual check-up?” queried the doc.

“Hello Doctor. Yes, it is just me that has an appointment. We couldn’t get through on the phone but Carl is due his check up soon and we wondered whether you might be able to fit him in later today at all please?” he asked with an angelic smile on his handsome face.

“Well, to be honest that might be a little difficult. I will get in great trouble if I were to do that, as we do have a waiting list for appointments, but if you are both agreeable and promise to keep it quiet, I will squeeze Carl in and see you both together now as that you have already made quite a long journey here from other side of the city. Is that okay ?” asked Mr Donaldson.

“Sure Doc, me and Carl don’t have any secrets from each other. We have been sharing a bedroom and undressing in front of each other ever since we were small. It’s not a problem. Thanks very much,” said a smiling Luke.

“Okay then, that’s great, I’ll just pull up Carl’s file on the computer. You might also be able to help me a little here too actually. I am in the middle of attending a course regarding twins, specifically identical twins, and their development. It is a study of how twins might or might not have similar or identical health issues, differing development growth rates and other bodily comparisons.

"May I be so bold as to ask you whether I could grasp this chance and apply some of the coursework to you two young guys please? It is very seldom that I get twins in my surgery and I know that you are not actually identical, but I feel it would be highly beneficial to try and apply the same guidelines to you Carl, Luke. Is that ok ?” asked the Doctor with a persuasive manner. After all, he was bending the rules to accommodate both young Allans.

“Why not Doctor. Let’s go for it. Don’t you agree Carl?,” said Luke.

“Sure, no problem.,” said Carl.

“Okay then, I will push my other appointments back slightly, so I should be able to give you 30 minutes, rather than my usual 10-15 minutes. I will go and let my receptionist know, and in the meantime would you both please take off your jackets and shirts ?” he continued.

The Doctor returned and was looking forward to this, as with two - not in the least shy - twin brothers in front of him, he felt that he could perhaps push the boundaries a little.

Both standing there stripped to the waist in his fairly cold surgery, he got started.

After taking both boys’ blood pressure and oral temperature, he checked their eyes, ears and recorded their weight and height (almost identical). He then took a blood sample to send off for analysis. He then pulled out his tape measure and began with Luke.

“Okay, so I will need to take quite a lot of measurements of you both so I need to get started.”

He measured Luke’s neck size, the length of his arms, thickness of his wrist, upper arm, chest and waist. He got Luke to Flex and commented on his strong arm muscles.

He measured his nipple size, the distance between his nipples (which were now fairly hard due to the cold), the distance between his chin and his navel. In fact he carried out every measurement he could think off, recording every detail before moving onto Carl and repeating the process. Carl was proving to have a much more developed body, statistic wise, than you would have thought to look at him.

“Luke, I notice that your nipples are quite a bit larger and definitely harder than Carl’s too - and also that your chest hair is not so extensive either. Do you shave your chest ?”

“It’s cold in here Doc. No wonder they are getting hard! Carl has always had more body hair than me in some places, if you know what I mean!”, he said, and they both laughed.

“He’s a pussy Doc. He shaves his chest sometimes and trims his body hair more than me. Just look at that pathetic effort of shaving his hair leading up to his belly button!” said Carl.

Doctor ran his hands over Luke’s chest and also over Carl’s. They felt completely different.

“Lift your arms up please guys”, said Doc, and they complied immediately.
“Yes, this is interesting, Luke’s armpit hair is much finer and a lighter colour than yours Carl, and your pit hair is far more extensive. Can I please just snip a little hair off the both of you please for analysis?” he asked.

The boys were game for anything and just let him get on with it. He did so and closely sniffed both of each boy’s armpits, burying his nose against the teen guy’s skin and noting mentally that Carl’s pits were perspiring quite heavily. Doctor thought he smelt great, real teen boy with only a slight hint of antiperspirant and a large helping of man sweat.

“Please take off your sneakers.” He asked.

He then kneeled down in front of Carl and rolled each of Carl’s socks off. To the Allan twins surprise, Doctor then smelt each sock. He repeated the process with Luke and explained that he was checking whether there was a different odour / odour level between the boys. He scribbled down his findings and then asked each boy to sit and lifted up their legs one by one, feeling all around their feet and toes, smelling their feet also. The twins looked at each other trying hard but not succeeding to burst out laughing.
He recorded their foot measurements in great details and then commanded Luke to stand up.

The doctor then reached for Luke’s belt and began unbuckling his belt and slowly took down his pants.

This was one area where the Doctor found it a turn on and slightly humiliating for the patients to have their trousers removed by him. He did it for that reason alone, but with both twins present, he found it more stimulating than normal.

He asked Luke to step out of his pants leg by leg, so the teenager was now standing there in just a tight pair of boxers that clearly showed the outline of his manhood.

He then repeated the process with Carl, making Luke just stand there waiting. Carl’s jeans were very tight indeed and he struggled to get them off the youngster at first but persevered.

Two semi naked teen boys now stood in his surgery wondering where this was all leading. Their apprehension might knock away some of their cockiness, he thought !

“Luke, I cannot help but notice from the outline that your penis has stiffened somewhat since I first removed your pants. Are you getting a little excited there ?” said Doctor pushing the boundary even further.

“Yeah, I think I am on my way to getting a boner. Maybe it is this strange situation that we are in, I don’t know really!,” he said, honestly.

Next, doctor asked the boys to stand high up on two chairs facing each other and he took the measurements of their ankles, calves, thighs and inside leg measurement. He also passed comments regarding the hairiness of their legs.

“I think that you both have legs which are covered in a similar quantity of hair, fairly fine blond hair, but maybe Carl is slightly more hairy. I will also just snip a little sample of leg hair from you both for analysis.”

That task completed, Doc went over to Carl and just yanked down his boxer shorts unexpectedly. His penis and testicles were more or less at the doc’s face level as he kneeled to get Carl to step out of them and he noted that his genitals were (a) sizeable and (b) swinging greatly from side to side due his balancing act on the chair, trying to step out of his underwear.

Doctor seized the initiative by grabbing hold of Carl’s manhood and giving it a very thorough examination. He found it very arousing seizing control of this college guy’s penis with his brother watching and taking it all in. The boys had gone much quieter now. Firstly he measured the youngster’s penis length and girth, scribbling down the results without announcing them, and then he retracted the youngster’s foreskin several times, revealing his glans, pushing open his meatus and making the hole as big as he could during inspection. He leaned forward, smelled Carl’s penis briefly and made some notes before inserting a thermometer at least an inch and a half into his penis.

Whilst this was happening, he then cupped Carl’s hefty testicles as if weighing them and gave them a close inspection as well, rolling them around, lifting them up and sniffing underneath his testicles as he lifted them up. This strange sniffing was beginning to seem normal now and both of them were glad that they had showered before they left home.

“I notice that you have shaved your testicles Carl but that your pubic hair is very extensive. Is there any reason for that ?” he said, letting his hand glide all along his soft testicles to highlight his comment.

“Err, no, I just like the feel of my smooth balls Doc”, said Carl.

“Oh it’s no problem of course, it is just personal preference, but you have quite a large quantity of hair rising upto your belly button and also on your stomach above your belly button, yet you shave your testicles. Interesting.”
The doctor then removed the thermometer, smelled it and noted down the temperature. He then left Carl standing there naked with a semi-erection and moved his attentions onto Luke.

“Okay young man, let’s get these boxers down,” said Doc hoisting them below his knees and motioning for him to step out of them.

Luke’s penis was totally erect and pointing right out towards Carl. That was the first thing which Doctor Donaldson obviously noted, with Carl suppressing a laugh behind him.

“Oh Luke, what have we here,” said Doc in a jocular fashion trying to remove some of the tension.

“You won’t be the first or last to suffer an erection in here. I will record your erect penis length now whilst I get the chance,” he stated, grabbing hold of Luke’s erection and announcing this time out loud,
“Seventeen Centimetres, that’s seven and a half inches, which is above normal. Nothing to be ashamed of there young man!”

He also closely examined Luke’s swollen member and hairy untrimmed testicles and made a mental note that Luke’s testicles were either much smaller than Carl’s or had just risen up inside due to his erection. He would go back to this later.

“Luke, I can’t help but notice that the mucosa on your glans is much more of a darker purple color than Carl’s pinkish glans,” said doctor, although he relised that he may as well have been telling him something in a foreign language.

“Your bell end is a darker color than mine, stupid, I have always noticed that” said Carl.

“That is very interesting indeed for my course work, as there should not, in theory be such a deviation between twins. I know this might be asking too much, but could I please take a photograph of each of your glans for the study ? I would like to research this further,” asked doc excitedly.

“As long as it’s only my dick, and my face isn’t on the photo too, hey why not! I am already stood on a chair with a hard-on in front of my doctor and brother. Go for it dude!,” said Luke confidently. It was the reply doctor wanted to hear.

The dude did go for it and the doc’s iphone now includes several photos of the Allan twins’ testicles, whole penis (including Luke’s erect member) and their different colored glans. He also photographed both of the twins’ backsides for comparison, Carl’s being far more hairy –and a little more pert.

Once Luke’s member had subsided Doc also recorded his limp penis details to include in his mountain of statistics. His deduced that Luke’s testicles were indeed a little smaller than his brother.

He instructed the boys to get down off the chairs and explained to them that his next test was to check for any differing heart rate after they had each performed exercise, so after checking their heart rates, Doctor then asked them to each perform sixty squats, hands cupped behind their head, squatting down to the ground and back up once again as quickly as possible.

There was little or no appreciable difference in heart rate after this, and so doc asked them to spread their legs wide and bend down to touch the carpet in front of them one hundred times. The boys began their task with great enthusiasm and midway through this, the door opened without any knock, and it was a young girl from reception with an urgent message for doctor.

She started, “Doctor, there is a problem with... oh I am so sorry, I didn’t realise that you still had a patient. I am so sorry,”

She glanced embarrassed at the two naked boys’ swinging members and assholes as they continued to do their exercises. Unknown to the twins, who had their backs to her, there were also two elderly ladies and a man in his twenties sat in the waiting room getting a first class view of their assholes, cocks and testicles – in fact everything – as the door had swung open fully now,out of Doctor’s eyesight. Also, their Mom -who had given the twins a ride to the surgery - was sat witnessing her sons' naked show, mouth wide open in surprise.

“Helen, I know that you are new here but you never enter this surgery without knocking. No exceptions. Do you understand? Now get out”, bellowed the doctor.

“Yes, I am awfully sorry, but I was told that I had to give you this urgent message now,” she continued, walking towards the doctor. He snatched the note.

The twins finished their exercises and, panting greatly, turned to realise in their horror that the door was open and they were now offering full frontal nudity to three people in the waiting room, who were attentively watching every movement of their most intimate parts. One of the old ladies smiled at them as they now stood there showing her their dicks. Something she hadn’t seen in a very long time.

“Thank you Helen, but please get out and shut that bloody door,” the doctor screamed at the top of his voice.

The doctor read his note quickly, shoved it in his pocket and began,
“Carl, Luke, I am so sorry for that interruption. Please accept my apologies, she will be dealt with.

Now I will check your heart rates once more,” he said, already pressing the stethoscope against Luke’s chest. It was the doctor who was himself embarrassed now because of the interruption and possible embarrassment to his young patients.

He repeated this with Carl and recorded all the data as usual.

Doctor then continued his obsession with hair samples by clipping a small sample of hair from the boys’ head, from around each of their anuses and also some short and long strands of pubic hair.

“Hair really can tell us so much information,” doctor informed them, like a geeky trainspotter.

“We just have five minutes before my next appointment now, but I really need to ask one last big favor from you guys please. Carl, I still don’t have a measurement for your erect penis, so would you mind getting yourself erect ? And I would really appreciate a semen sample from both of you, as we can then analyse the sperm count for both of you, that will again be a very interesting test to carry out,” he enthused again.

With everything which had gone on so far, the two twins shrugged their shoulders and agreed.

Doctor watched and waited whilst Carl got himself hard and then attacked him with a tape measure.

“Well Carl, you are slightly smaller than your brother, seven inches or eighteen centimetres long but now that you are erect, your girth is substantially bigger than Luke. You are a real grower aren’t you!

"Now, I will just go and attend to this message, but here are two plastic pots. Can you please do your thing and leave me with two sperm samples ? I have labelled the pots C and L, so don’t mix them up. Here’s yours Carl. Here’s your Luke. I will be back in a tick,” he said before darting out of the door, being very careful not to give anyone else another eyeful of their young naked bodies.

It was a weird predicament for the two twins. They had jerked off together occasionally before, but never in a doctor’s surgery and never “to order”. It was always their choice when to do it ! They both laughed at the strange circumstances they were about to jerk off in !

Luke sat in a chair with his legs wide apart and stroked away at his member. Carl chose to walk around the room and stopped and bent forward a little when he got a little speed up.

They were both in their own little worlds, stroking their meat, when after a pathetic little knock, once again the door opened wide and a lady entered with a cup of tea for doctor.

The waiting room – now numbering six different people than before - was now treated to a complete unhindered view of two naked teenage guys jerking off in front of them. The tea lady stood still in shock five or six paces into the room. It had taken her that long to register what was happening. Their Mom once more got an eyeful of her butt naked sons jerking off - and for the first time ever saw their erections.

Carl then shot his load into the plastic pot almost to order, with the accompanying noises that a teenage guy makes while reaching orgasm. Luke followed seconds later with equally ecstatic grunt. Both boys just stood there stunned, each holding their pot full of jizz.

The tea lady still just stood in shock holding the tea, finally commenting, “Doctor just left the room, I ..I...I saw him. What are you two doing in here? No-one’s supposed to be in here. Why are you doing that ?”

The lads also heard laughter from the waiting room, then cheers and applause. Two guys not much older than the Allan twins had started it off. A third guy the same age was either taking iphone pictures or shooting a video of them.

The tea lady ran out of the room sobbing and slammed the door shut.
Doctor entered the room again soon afterwards, and enquired, “What was all that noise about. Have I missed something? Have you managed to produce a sample, guys?” There was no reply.

The important message had been his wife, enquiring when he would be home and what he wanted for his evening meal.

Luke and Carl handed doc their pots of semen without speaking and began getting dressed in silence.

They wondered whether they should just open the door and dress in front of the waiting room but were also worried about making their exit through the spectators in a few minutes. That wouldn’t be at all embarrassing, would it? They couldn't wait to be reunited with their Mom once more.

Doctor Donaldson was totally perplexed by their change of mood but decided not to pursue the matter. He thanked the boys profusely for their help, informed them that the results of their physicals would be e-mailed to them but that everything seemed fine, and then apologized once again for the mishap with the receptionist.

He would be home at 6.00pm and was having pasta for his meal later.

Last edited: