• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Avenue of Trees

R

Rozas

Often i ride through the avenue with trees and get past the stately house with
high windows.
Automatically i look at the top window because i instinctively think there is
his room.
I can not look inside, just the reflection or propelling clouds in the glass.
Once i stood at the door, ascend the stairs to it took me a lot of courage.
But what had i fanally to say, could invent an excuse not to.
Overhanging geraniums on the balcony seemed staring at me.
Behind the door i seemed to perceive sounds to me were anxious to leave.

As long as i know him yet and then only in thick coat because it was winter but now it will be summer i image him in short and light shirts of wich the first buds open to give me a glimpse of the smooth skin and that i should go open...maybe to the navel;
Who knows he does the same for me...and maybe more...i already let the skin
to tan.
Can i secretly dream of him on the beach, building a sand castle and next to
each other in colorful baggypants and in thought while the water destroys
our fortress?

There must have been somthing, perhaps a glance that here too long took,
a glint in the eyes, the "spark"... for now we walk noisily to the highest floor
and the room i just know from the street side.
The pounding of our accelerated steps on the stairs, our loud voice echoes in
the hall and suddenly we are facing the door of his room and silence falls on
both of us, only our quick breath form walking on the stairs.
The sound of high heels echoing in the hall.
"Hi mom, i'm here with the boy of the school."
And for the joke i' d like to shout:" Madam i love your son!"
But of course i will not!

Two guys lie now like close friends facing each other, they are now suddenly
become verry still.
Twin there not two pairs of eyes and the space between them is it not really
minimized?
Is the voltage does not cut now their passion is reflected in their cheeks?

Much later...clothing is spread on the bed, trembling usure hands caressing and touching.
Eyes closed, clean lines around the mouth, hands make massaging movements
making it hard and become stiffer.
And when toes cramp, it flows on the sheets of the churned bed.

If you're lazing on the beach, look for bright young men in baggy pants.
Whose castle is flooded by rising water.
Or if you drive through the avenue with trees just look for the top window of the mansion and look for clouds wich are reflected in the glass.
Let the overhanging geraniums but look a you, as soon they come out on
their bikes and they noisily leave the avenue of trees.

Last edited:

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rozas, you are a nice story teller. I notice that you have the same problems as I have to find the proper words in English. It is so difficult to express feelings in a language that is not your own. But still, very nice!
Keep on writing. I do it since several years. It is a great hobby and you have the talent for it!

Ioanna

Reaction score
Rozas, you are a nice story teller. I notice that you have the same problems as I have to find the proper words in English. It is so difficult to express feelings in a language that is not your own. But still, very nice!
Keep on writing. I do it since several years. It is a great hobby and you have the talent for it!

You're absolutely right T'jerk, I have the stories of Rozas read one by one
He is not only a great maker of photo stories but also written texts.
I become more and more a fan:thumbs up: .... I get hotter and hotter :blushing:... but it will take some time before i have found everything he has posted .:worried: