• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Justin...or the encounter with an angel.

R

Rozas

The just overdid hot blob boysperm ended on my cheek and drips at my chin.
Harry looks down over Justin's schoulder to see where the "quack" has ended.
He holds the boy still in a farm grip, with the arms under the armpits an hands on his chest.
I look up and see how he chased breathing, the ribs stand out against the delicate skin by breathing in and out.
Shredded muscles stand out up and down around the abdomen, nipples like piercing tops on the pale skin.
On the shiny penishead is a wisp that just will not break and now the balls relax the sack get longer.
Oh look at that tender seductive creature just my doing cum.

I had come for him to stand, Harry behind him to prevent him running away.
"Well Justin, how does it feel between two handsome guys like us?"
Harry laughed, took him by the arms and pressind it teasingly against his lower back.
He had not much difficulty in restraining him because Justin was a boy who not to expect much resistance, a slender cousin of the sun bleached hair.
A finely carved face with gazelle eyes and a mouth that you so want to kiss.
In the dressing room i and Harry bumped every time he wore as a boyish briefs with a cartoon or a Mikey Mouse print, wich are more emphasized his gentle character and let into temtation that each who was so sensitive.
In such a seductive briefs he was now facing me and when i got closer to him i felt his warmth, what hell i wanted to kiss that angel!
Harry began teasing to play with the boy his nipples so Justin began to breathe faster.
Oh my God now he is still cosidering the provocative intentions of my friend.
"Like hey Justin" joked Harry.
"What do you think we'll see what's in that cute pant?"
The short hid a solid lump that my heart beat faster.
"Shall i pull troops the pant?" i joked to my turn.
We wanted him just to scare but otherwise leave him alone but Harry:
"Do it,do it!"
I put me on my knees the face a few inches of the bulge in the pant and exciting perceived the smell of locked content.
Dam i was totally horny and preferably i had briefly played with him and chased him, but Harry quitly excited me.
"From those pants,not Justin?" he wispered in the boy's ear as he held him in check.
Ther was a somewhat anixious expression on Justin's face but he dit not hit panic,he looked down and Harry peered over his schoulder.
Two boys who look on my hands, now i had to go.
I took the board and pulled slowly, with trembling hand the briefs down.
At the sight of the hair crown i unconsciously licks the lips.
When the briefs not longer hid the penis, i looked straight into the pisshole of the semi-rigid dick of Justin, my hands were schaking, my heart hit game.
"Well Justin, why do you not ask if he wants to play with your dick?"
Harry keep your damn mouth, i tought, but he slavered continues.
"Maybe if you ask politely he draws ever on."
I could not help it, i felt something wet on my one pants, what i wanted to spoil this Devine dick and i could not believe my ears when i heard Justin softly say:"Yes please suck me".
"Ho ho ho, what we hear, ore Justin is hot!"
Did i hear correctly that he wanted to be exhausted, not some handgame.
I had no experience in sucking but maybe i better do like thos guys in the video and Harry once more:"Sucking,sucking!"
The best i could do is do as i would like to see.
So i took the boys dick and pulled the foreskin far backwards so the penis was
quite stiff.
The heat spread in my handpalm and in no time my face began to glow.
"Goddamn' i heard Harry say "What horny ...suck him forward, he was now asked so nicely."
Doubting i brough my face closer to Justin's dick and enjoyed the smell of his intimaty.
I did not want to ridicule against the two boys and before i knew them well,
my lips kissed the rosy head and slid around the hot penis.
I closed my eyes and sucked into the penishead touced my troat, implanted my nose in the pubic hair and inhaled the scent of the litter intimate.
It looked a snake slid into the depths of her hole and nestled at the end in warmth and pleasure.
Above me i heard soft moans.
When the dick slipped out of my mouth with tight lips i hugged the shaft and sucked me down to the sensitive glans while my tonque teased the "toompje".
I looked up to see de response of the boys and saw Justin with closed eyes
enjoying while Harry was playing with his nipples.
Justin took me down to the head and pushed me back and forth over his penis, i feld that he wanted nothing more than cum and with closed eyes and theeth on the lower lip, the sweet boy anjoying what Harry did and the enjoyment that i depths of his belly.
He came ready, not in me but on me.
A cry of pleasure, one...two and a bit, hot blobs flew against my scheek,the boy came fantastic ready while two others looked on.
The whole body tense and fast breathing and Harry who supported him and looks over his shoulder to be miss nothing of the horny show.
And when the boy relaxed and somewhat dazed look down:"Well done Justin,
well targeted, you're a real horny one not?" whispers Harry more to himself than to the boy.

Justin hot dressed and when he leafs is if he wants to say something but does not.
The door shut behind him.
Outside he looks for a moment if i thought to notice a smile and rais my hand.
I would love to open the window and shout:"Justin i ....."
But he cycles gone and i follow him to his blond head diappear behind the bushes.

What sould have been a naughty boys game has turned into a amazing adventure that i often think back.

Last edited:

Ioanna

Reaction score
Beautiful story of guys adventures.
Nice hot story .... I wish I was in then.
Thank you to be allowed to drift away