• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

Love the song you posted but i love this one as well!Generally his latest cd was pretty good :)

P.S. Im kinda bored to post the lyrics,sorry guys :blushing:

Aww thanks I'm glad to here that you love that song i posted my dear friend Georgie:heart: :hug: he's one of my favorites and OMG Wow i love:heart: this song you posted as well thankyou very much for posting that one sweetie:blushing: and yeah i know his latest cd is pretty good, i like listen to all his songs i think i'm going to buy this CD sometime and Aww it's alright there is no need to apologies you can post any song you like and don't worry you don't have to post the lyrics to the song if you don't want to my friend :hug:

anyways Here is another new song i have just recently heard from a different Greek Musician i like and I'm not to sure if you know that she use to be in a group which was very popular until they broke up the group a couple of years ago:( which i also like as well.

btw? It's a nice song:)

I hope you like it :) my friend

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:heart::heart:

gaywolf

Reaction score
i really like this song because: it's like my soul is singing this song to me

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
by Inner Circle, not Bob Marley

A Nice Song I love:heart: so much :) Even like all the artist songs.

I did a double take when I saw this...

Bob Marley died in 1982, about 10 years before this song was released by Inner Circle.

I was prepared to believe that it was a cover of a little-known Marley original; however a quick check on Wikipedia confirms that the song was written by the members of Inner Circle. Whoever uploaded it to Youtube didn't do his/her homework.

Great song though.