• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

A good workout [my own work]

cj555999

Reaction score
I was working out at the gym one evening. After finishing a tiring workout, I headed off for the showers. It was getting late and there was now only one person left in the gym - a tall black guy who goes there every evening.

I sat down for a moment, before stripping off and heading for the showers. When I came out of the showers, the other guy was in the changing room, sat down.

"Hello." He said
"Hi." I replied.
"Good workout?"
"Not bad, you?" I asked.
"Yeah, good. You haven't been here long, have you?" He began untying his shoelaces.
"Two weeks. My previous gym closed down." I answered as I rubbed myself with my towel.
"Oh, isn't that the one on Leicester Avenue?"
"That's the one."
"I heard they're going to knock it down and turn it into flats." He said, pulling off his T-shirt to reveal the most amazing body. The sweat glistened on the shiny black skin of his huge pecks. He looked like something that had been sculpted by an artist obsessed with perfecting every detail. His six pack was tantamount to the dedication with which he had exercised over the years.
"Really?"
"Yeah, got a mate in the planning department. Bought up by a local developer."
"Typical. This city's turning into one huge slum."
"I couldn't agree more." He pulled off his shorts to reveal a pair of silk boxers. I bet he's got a nice package under there, I thought to myself mischievously.
"So, you live local?"
"Nelson square." He looked at me quizzically. "Just off Duke's parade," he nodded, "you?"
"Down Borland Street." He pulled off his boxers. I couldn't help but sneak a quick look at his dick - big, as I had thought. Bet it's a monster when hard. Fortunately he didn't notice my glance. He turned around and slowly walked towards the shower. His arse was large, firm and rounded - perfect like the rest of him.
"Do you normally look at other guy's dicks?" He asked, still walking towards the shower
"I - I never". I was lost for words. He turned round to face me.
"I saw you looking."
"I, I didn't mean to! I'm sorry, I - " I panicked. I was shocked and horrified. He slowly walked towards me, looking deadly serious, then stopped about a metre in front of me.
"Go on, then. Have a good look!" He posed in front of me with his arms outstretched.
"I, I - please, I didn't mean to." I turned away. I heard his feet pacing towards me. I froze, terrified that he was going to hit me. He tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up at him.
"It's Ok, he said. Lots of guys look at my dick. Go on, have another look." I shook my head, but he repeated sternly, "go on."

I looked down, but this time it was hard. A full 9 inches and thick and veiny. It curved downwards slightly in a shape that suggested it had been designed to fit perfectly into someone's throat. How much I would give to suck on a monster like that.

"Now you've seen it, " he said. I glanced back up at him, "would you like to suck it?"

I nodded.

"I bet you can't take it all the way, cause no-one has so far managed it." He boasted.
"I bet I can."
"Really, right down to the base?"
"Yep, as long as you can push it that far."
"What, you'd be willing to take that?"
"Yes." I was looking forward to the challenge.

I got down on my knees and fed his gorgeous dick into my mouth. At the base of his dick were black pubes arranged into tiny curly bundles. I wasn't there yet, but I could smell an overpowering scent of testosterone-filled masculinity, obviously strengthened from his recent workout. My god, it smelt good. I resisted the urge to reach down to my own dick and wank myself off, as I was sure I would have come in seconds. He pushed his dick in and out, his hand on the back of my head, slowly making it go a tiny bit further each time. I felt incredibly hard and privileged to be servicing this guy. His cock deserved to be worshipped. He groaned softly as he pushed deeper and deeper.

"Try and relax. Don't fight it, just take it." He whispered as he noticed I was struggling. I gagged.
"Keep at it. You're doing real good." He urged me. His groans were getting slightly louder and more high pitched, which turned me on to the point that I can only describe it as a form of torture. I was now fighting the urge to withdraw, but desperate to please him. I wanted to please him to the point where he was screaming with pleasure, but knew this was some way off and would become more and more difficult.
"Oh, that feels fucking good." His gentle whispers made me feel appreciative and even more willing to satisfy him. He grinded his cock further. I choked, but he wouldn't stop. He upped the pace a little, which made matters worse. I kept choking. His cock was now going into my throat.
"Oh my god! That is so fucking horny." Tears streamed down my eyes as I knelt there, helpless. There was still another inch to go. But that was it, I couldn't take it any more. I wanted him to stop, but he wouldn't.
"You can take it! You WILL take it!" he told me as he forced his dick into me. This was too much. My tight throat was too small for his thick dick and was getting really sore, but he kept on pounding relentlessly. Slime was pouring out of my mouth and nostrils.
"You can't have take one hell of a throat pounding!" He groaned louder and louder as he became more and more aroused. He started thrusting even harder, ignoring my obvious discomfort and willingness for him to stop.

More tears poured out from my eyes as I hoped he would stop. My throat hurt so much. It had never been abused like this before. He was trying to get the last inch of his cock down it, but it just would not go. Despite this, he kept on, determined to succeed. He pummelled my throat like this for several minutes. Then he pulled back slowly, paused and thrust his cock in with all his might, while pushing down hard on my head with both hands. He held it there for a while. I could not breathe as he pushed and pushed. I could feel the sweat from his hands as he tried as hard as he could to get it in further. He managed another half inch, before pulling back and repeating. He kept doing this until he managed to get it all the way down. But he was not done yet. Now he sped up to the same rhythm as before, pounding me just as earlier, only this time, he had his full length down me. I couldn't believe he had succeeded. I never thought he would manage it. I felt broken and defeated as I was on my knees, hoping he would stop. His groaning was now quite load and he started uttering expletives, such as "fucking hell!". This throatfucking machine was having the time of his life at my expense.

He let out a roar as he pumped my mouth full of cum. He shot load after load, which I swallowed. The amount he shot was incredible - he must have been storing this up for weeks, I thought. He then left me there without saying a word and went for his shower. That was one hell of a workout.