• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Today in History.....

I

iFairylicious

lol a new thread for some fun. Look up the date appropriate when you post and look to see what happened on this day. Important current events can be used but try to use historical dates :p ;) :) haha

to start off the thread...Today in history marks the 91st anniversary of the end of WWI.

I

iFairylicious

....and not many years later on this day Germany occupied France. hmmm lol

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Damn, you started this thread a day too late for the 234th anniversary of the U.S. Marine corps...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
And a day late for the 20th anniversary of the bringing down of the Berlin Wall

I

iFairylicious

lol :p well those can be included since it is technically within the past week. hahaha ;) :)

I

iFairylicious

Thinking of history I am watching Milk right now. Haven't watch much of it and should be interesting.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

The Two Towers being the Second Book of the Lord of the Rings is published on November 11th 1954... if this isn't History ^^

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Stanley Tucci was born on 11 Novembre 1960. A great actor. Ah, and Demi Moore was born on 11th Nov as well :)

I

iFairylicious

lol :p I guess we can include celeb birthdays too. haha

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
lol :p I guess we can include celeb birthdays too. haha

Nah! LOL! Too many celebrities around the world! I just wrote that as a ..dunno...a thing that I remembered when I read the thread. But no celebrities birthdates cause this way we will fill 10.000 pages with celebrity Bdays:)

B

Bo.

11 November 1821
Was born Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky (Russian: Фёдор Миха́йлович Достоевский), a Russian writer, essayist and philosopher, known for his novels Crime and Punishment and The Brothers Karamazov.

:p

Last edited:
G

glamfunk84

Dammit I gotta go to Wikipedia for that shit, lol

On this day, both Poland and Angola became independent countries in 1918 and 1975 respectively. :)

Today is Veteran's Day in the US. :)

In 1889, the state of Washington named after First President George Washington was made an official U.S. state.

R&B legend Lavern Baker was born on this day in 1929. Her famous hits include "Tweedlee Dee" and "Jim Dandy".

So-called "fashion savant" and Emmy-winning "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" host Carson Kressley celebrates his 40th birthday today.

Former "twink", er, teen actor Leonardo DiCaprio celebrates his 35th birthday today.

:p

G

goejavin

An Early Frost, the first major movie to deal with HIV/AIDS was broadcast November 11, 1985.

Its certainly a must watch (although the AIDS info is dated) bring I recommend having plenty of tissues nearby.

I

iFairylicious

Today in 1918 Austria became a republic.....ooh Charles Manson born today Oo

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score

woman right to vote in germany

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Today, November 12th is the 80th birthday of Princess Gracia Patricia de Monaco, one of the most beautiful women of the 20th Century.