• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fetish Tight jeans

D

diklik

I like my pants the way they are.

And your b/f probably does too - and that's cool. The whole idea of tight-fitting jeans is to show off your ass, thighs and junk without being nude. If a guy is satisfied without showing it off, that's fine too. My beef is the total de-sexing appearance of males, created by very baggy jeans as a style fad - while girls jeans get tighter and tighter.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
My beef is the total de-sexing appearance of males, created by very baggy jeans as a style fad - while girls jeans get tighter and tighter.
But this baggy fad is all but over now, surely? And a good thing too. They younger guys here, who are the ones setting the fashion trend, are all wearing them tight now. Baggy jeans appear to be very much a Generation X thing.

D

diklik

But this baggy fad is all but over now, surely? And a good thing too. They younger guys here, who are the ones setting the fashion trend, are all wearing them tight now. Baggy jeans appear to be very much a Generation X thing.

Well, I expect that down under is a land more in tune with fashion than Canada. Up here, it's not actually as baggy/saggy as 10 years ago, but one still cannot see anything of the shape of a boy in jeans. Still very loose-fitting and unflattering, IMHO.

bbfuddy

Reaction score
Really? I think Skinny jeans are pretty popular these days on males, makes it even harder to tell who is gay because the straight guys wear them too.
Unless you're talking about people who are so built that regular fit jeans look tight on them :pP

I second That

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of baggy jeans..but to each its own. I remember working for a corporation many years ago, and we would have a weekly Friday blue jeans day. I like my jeans to fit..but not necessarily so tight that I can't move or can't wear underwear. Although I did not consider them to be tight, I got called into the presidents' office and he told me that some of my fellow co-workers found it hard to concentrate on their work whenever I walked around because they considered my jeans to be a distraction...lol..lol..and although they were other guys who wore jeans that were snug..I didn't quite understand why I was singled out...therefore, I just started wearing sweatsuits...

L

loveless92

And your b/f probably does too - and that's cool. The whole idea of tight-fitting jeans is to show off your ass, thighs and junk without being nude. If a guy is satisfied without showing it off, that's fine too. My beef is the total de-sexing appearance of males, created by very baggy jeans as a style fad - while girls jeans get tighter and tighter.
I don't have a bf.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of baggy jeans..but to each its own. I remember working for a corporation many years ago, and we would have a weekly Friday blue jeans day. I like my jeans to fit..but not necessarily so tight that I can't move or can't wear underwear. Although I did not consider them to be tight, I got called into the presidents' office and he told me that some of my fellow co-workers found it hard to concentrate on their work whenever I walked around because they considered my jeans to be a distraction...lol..lol..and although they were other guys who wore jeans that were snug..I didn't quite understand why I was singled out...therefore, I just started wearing sweatsuits...

I had something similar. I worked at a place where every second Friday was "dress down" day and I used to wear my tight Levis. I was never complained to, but I did notice a couple of the senior guys giving me odd looks and whispering to each other.

The whole dress down thing has become a bit of a joke. It's supposed to be a day when you can wear what you want and forget about "dressing to impress", but you can't really, there are still unspoken codes that say what you can and can't get away with.

D

diklik

I had something similar. I worked at a place where every second Friday was "dress down" day and I used to wear my tight Levis. I was never complained to, but I did notice a couple of the senior guys giving me odd looks and whispering to each other.

Gotta share this since it's so relevant, today being a Friday. We too, at work, have the dress down thing every Friday. One of the young lads who works in my department (he's 20) is nicely built in the butt and thigh dept, and from the looks of the rest of his body he works out very regularly at a gym.

This dude came in today in skin-tight blue jeans and a hockey jersey, and boy did he ever turn heads all over the office! I exerted a monumental level of self control and only checked him out once, but if there ever was a walking wet dream, it's that boy, dressed as he is today. I felt empowered enough to ask him, about an hour ago, if he had to hunt around to find jeans like 'that', and he blushed and admitted that his girlfriend had used her seamstress skills to alter the jeans to fit tightly around the crotch and seat. He admitted, in a private moment at his workstation, that he got rather aroused when she was taking measurements and fitting him up with the altered denims.

We should all be so lucky !:thumbs up:

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
He admitted, in a private moment at his workstation, that he got rather aroused when she was taking measurements and fitting him up with the altered denims.
For some reason that does not surprise me in the least!

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm generation X :(. Boy do i feel old when people refer to my generation. But I just jumped on the band wagon for tight jeans. I totally dig them, but I can't appreciate when jeans are tight all the way to the ankles. I'm a skinny bootcut kind of person. I would like some advice though, I was feeling very constrained around the scrotum area, and a bit uncomfortable. Is that normal? I changed into my biggest sweats when I arrived home. I believe jeansGuysOZ is an expert. Oh, btw, I was wearing really skin tight boxer briefs that never bothered me before.

Oh btw, I saw a boy/teen/18 year old guy at Costco the other day. He had to be in construction, but he he had the tightest jeans I have ever seen. He was so well defined and i couldn't help but stare when I stood behind him, intentionally, in line. The worst part or the best part was that you could see that around his crotch area there was evidence of strain.

Last edited:

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
I'm generation X :(. Boy do i feel old when people refer to my generation. But I just jumped on the band wagon for tight jeans. I totally dig them, but I can't appreciate when jeans are tight all the way to the ankles. I'm a skinny bootcut kind of person. I would like some advice though, I was feeling very constrained around the scrotum area, and a bit uncomfortable. Is that normal? I changed into my biggest sweats when I arrived home. I believe jeansGuysOZ is an expert. Oh, btw, I was wearing really skin tight boxer briefs that never bothered me before.
Thank you for referring to me as an expert. :)

If you feel "constrained around the scrotum area" it could mean that the jeans are too tight in certain places; or it may simply be that you are unused to the feeling of having your balls wrapped and held firmly in place by the denim, and you need to give it a bit of time.

Not all jeans fit the same. Even within the same brand, two pairs of jeans with the same size specifications vis-a-vis waist and leg will fit differently. A lot also depends on whether you have normal rise or low rise, and whether or not you use a belt. Many guys buy low rise and then find that it feels TOO low, and try to fix the problem by wearing a belt and tightening the belt. That can work up to a point, but there is only a fixed amount of material between the waistband and the part underneath where the leg inseams meet the centre seam as it passes under you arse and your nuts (I forget the technical name for this point on the garment; I like to call it the J-spot.) Pull them up further, and you will start squashing your nuts.

In my opinion, and remember this is only my opinion, the best look and feel is when the centre seam is tight enough to lift and separate your balls just a little, enough to define the shape of each one, and also tight enough to give a bit of arse cleavage. Some guys like them so tight that everything is pushed to one side and bulges only on the right or the left, but I think that is a bit extreme. Regardless, the important thing is what works for you.

I have always had a "problem" with the thickness of my thighs. I put "problem" in quotes because it's basically the fact that my thighs are nice and muscular, which I am quite happy with, but it does make it more of a challenge buying tight jeans. The problem is that many jeans that are the right size in the waist will simply not go on over my thighs, or if they do they are so uncomfortable as to be impractical. For many years I have worn only stretch jeans - even then, I still need to try them on before I know I can fit into them, the waist measurement is not a sufficient guide. For example, Levi 501s, which many jeans fetishists regard as simply the greatest, are no good for me, I simply cannot pull a pair on unless I buy a waist size that makes them too loose around the arse and crotch.

My advice: Keep wearing the jeans you have, to see whether you get used to them. It may also be that they will stretch a little and become more comfortable after a few wearings. If not, try a few different brands.

I wish I was there to provide hands-on measurements and give specific advice, but the above will have to do.;)

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
A lot also depends on whether you have normal rise or low rise, and whether or not you use a belt. Many guys buy low rise and then find that it feels TOO low, and try to fix the problem by wearing a belt and tightening the belt. That can work up to a point, but there is only a fixed amount of material between the waistband and the part underneath where the leg inseams meet the centre seam as it passes under you arse and your nuts (I forget the technical name for this point on the garment; I like to call it the J-spot.) Pull them up further, and you will start squashing your nuts.

In my opinion, and remember this is only my opinion, the best look and feel is when the centre seam is tight enough to lift and separate your balls just a little, enough to define the shape of each one, and also tight enough to give a bit of arse cleavage. ...
I wish I was there to provide hands-on measurements and give specific advice, but the above will have to do.;)

I put then on today, i must have had you in my mind when I was buying them somehow, they split the nuts, i've got a cleavage in the back and they are medium/normal rise. LOL I think, i'm just not use to such tight jeans, or maybe I'm pulling too high. But today, I filled the bathtub with warm-hot water and climb right on in. Sat for like half an hour and then proceeded to clean the place with wet jeans on; which, I'd like to say is very uncomfortable. Great thing though, it's still tight in all the right places, but more comfortable.
btw, i definitely wouldn't mind help getting some measurements.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
I love checking out guys' butts, what can I say? I'm a butt buster!

Well, the odd thing about me is that I am not really into anal sex (i.e. fucking) at all. I have done it, but got less interested over the years as other things excited my interest more. It's just that I love looking at a nice male arse, as people here have probably gathered by now.;)

D

diklik

Take a number, I offered first! :p

Oh-Oh, bitch fight? Hmm,;) seems to me I mentioned the idea of someone getting off on being measured for tight fitting jeans, way back in this thread.

Tell ya what, OZ, I'll trade spanks with you. First guy to safeword out, gets to watch the other one take measurements. (note, I am both stoic and known for a leather-like arse);P

D

diklik

Well, the odd thing about me is that I am not really into anal sex (i.e. fucking) at all. I have done it, but got less interested over the years as other things excited my interest more. It's just that I love looking at a nice male arse, as people here have probably gathered by now.;)

I rarely do anal myself, anymore. Most of the guys whom I Dom or Top want a hard spanking or flogging on their bare arses, a little nip play or cbt along with CP then maybe a massage, and then they either j/o or grab a shower and we call it a day all the same.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Time to revive this thread:

I just posted three new photos to the jeans section of my personal gallery. Two of them show me in a faded blue pair. Those were bought from H&M, who have just opened a store in this city. The tag says "Divided", but I don't know if this is a brand or just a variant on the H&M "home brand".

As you will notice, they are VERY tight fitting on the calves. So tight in fact that most of the time the easiest way for me to remove them is to first remove all footwear, then pull them off by pulling them inside out.

http://www.gayheaven.org/album.php?albumid=522&pictureid=17381

http://www.gayheaven.org/album.php?albumid=522&pictureid=17380