• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Boxers or Briefs

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Hipster boxers... with 5% S-t-r-e-t-c-h Lycra for those "awkward moments":thumbs up::)

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Like most kids that I knew, when I was really young I wore the traditional tighty-whities. When I started middle school I graduated up to boxers. But then when I was 14 I discovered thongs! Been mostly wearing them ever since. And yes, I did get a lot of looks at first in school when my jeans or shorts would sag low enough to see what I was wearing under. When my mom found some in the laundry one day she said "these are not underwear", which totally embarrassed me. But she relented when I said that I would go commando instead then. Thus began the thong life.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Like most kids that I knew, when I was really young I wore the traditional tighty-whities. When I started middle school I graduated up to boxers. But then when I was 14 I discovered thongs! Been mostly wearing them ever since. And yes, I did get a lot of looks at first in school when my jeans or shorts would sag low enough to see what I was wearing under. When my mom found some in the laundry one day she said "these are not underwear", which totally embarrassed me. But she relented when I said that I would go commando instead then. Thus began the thong life.

You have a good mother^^:big hug:

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
You Have a Good Mother

You have a good mother^^:big hug:

Yes, I do. And I love her dearly! But that whole scene with the thong I wish I could make into a movie. It would be a pretty good scene. A "Coming of Age" kinda skit.

I had bought my own thong underwear at the store which was an embarrassment enough. Here I was this young, innocent looking, very young man going up to the cash register with two packs of Joe Boxer thongs. The store did not have a "self-check out" so I had to show the cashier what I was buying, along with the woman who was next in line. My face was beat red, but I bought them and hurried out of the store, grabbed my bike, and rode out of there.

At first I didn't know how I was going to get in and out of the house with them on. I was sure that my parents would see them and then who knows what would happen. So I put on a regular pair of underwear when I was getting dressed in the morning, and then when I left for school I would duck into one of the Porto-Johns that was at the baseball park on the way and take those off and put the thong on. Then finish the way to school. Then do the reverse on the way home.

After a few weeks of that I got up the courage to start wearing them right off the bat. I just made sure my jeans and shorts weren't sagging enough for them to be seen.

About a month later, I was doing laundry on the weekend while my parents were out running around town and I had three or four pair in the wash. I was up in my room jamming to some music with my headphones on and didn't hear that my parents had come home, and by my clock my laundry still had about five minutes to run. I was about to get up from my desk when there was a loud rapping on my door that nearly made me jump to the ceiling. When I opened the door, there was my mother, holding up one of my thongs on her finger, her face about as red as mine, and I can still hear those words in my head: "What in the world is this? This is NOT underwear!"

I thought my knees were going to give out under me, and I felt like I was going to throw up. They already knew I was gay at this point (another story), but I think this one was worse. lol. So I explained when and where I had got them, and had bought them with my own money, and I thought they were cool. She had a different idea of what "cool" was. At first she said that she was going to take them and I'd be back to the tighties. But when I fought back and said that if I wasn't going to be allowed to wear them then I would just wear nothing instead, she kinda gave one of those defeated "Hummmms", and said "OK, but it's your butt that everyone is going to see."

I quickly grabbed it out of her hand, closed the door, turned around, walked back to sit on my bed and smiled. Showing my butt off was exactly the point. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do. And I love her dearly! But that whole scene with the thong I wish I could make into a movie. It would be a pretty good scene. A "Coming of Age" kinda skit.

I had bought my own thong underwear at the store which was an embarrassment enough. Here I was this young, innocent looking, very young man going up to the cash register with two packs of Joe Boxer thongs. The store did not have a "self-check out" so I had to show the cashier what I was buying, along with the woman who was next in line. My face was beat red, but I bought them and hurried out of the store, grabbed my bike, and rode out of there.

At first I didn't know how I was going to get in and out of the house with them on. I was sure that my parents would see them and then who knows what would happen. So I put on a regular pair of underwear when I was getting dressed in the morning, and then when I left for school I would duck into one of the Porto-Johns that was at the baseball park on the way and take those off and put the thong on. Then finish the way to school. Then do the reverse on the way home.

After a few weeks of that I got up the courage to start wearing them right off the bat. I just made sure my jeans and shorts weren't sagging enough for them to be seen.

About a month later, I was doing laundry on the weekend while my parents were out running around town and I had three or four pair in the wash. I was up in my room jamming to some music with my headphones on and didn't hear that my parents had come home, and by my clock my laundry still had about five minutes to run. I was about to get up from my desk when there was a loud rapping on my door that nearly made me jump to the ceiling. When I opened the door, there was my mother, holding up one of my thongs on her finger, her face about as red as mine, and I can still hear those words in my head: "What in the world is this? This is NOT underwear!"

I thought my knees were going to give out under me, and I felt like I was going to throw up. They already knew I was gay at this point (another story), but I think this one was worse. lol. So I explained when and where I had got them, and had bought them with my own money, and I thought they were cool. She had a different idea of what "cool" was. At first she said that she was going to take them and I'd be back to the tighties. But when I fought back and said that if I wasn't going to be allowed to wear them then I would just wear nothing instead, she kinda gave one of those defeated "Hummmms", and said "OK, but it's your butt that everyone is going to see."

I quickly grabbed it out of her hand, closed the door, turned around, walked back to sit on my bed and smiled. Showing my butt off was exactly the point. LOL!

Same here, with the age of 14, ages ago, I discovered coloured undies by my schoolmates,
had to buy them under the same conditions and bringing them home, my mother discovered them and reacted as ur mother did, mothers love their sons..., but now i am back to tight whyties^^:big hug:
or go command^^

Last edited:

cam340

Reaction score
Still wear tightie-whities. Frugality over fashion.