• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Mangas [Game]Hunk's Workshop

S

sculder

There is this interesting project on Kickstarter: http://refhide.com/?http://www.kick...coming-out-on-top-a-gay-dating-sim-video-game

It's in english, and there is a demo: http://refhide.com/?http://obscurasoftgames.blogspot.fr/2012/11/kickstarter-demo-link.html

The full game is scheduled for december 2013.

All external links must be anonymized/ Mod

The game "Coming Out on Top" is rescheduled to spring without any other precision. The author is still working on it so it is not cancelled, she just want the game to be as close as perfect than possible. :)

longdongfl

Reaction score
Anyone have the old demo? Looks like the link to the demo is broken now with no sign of a new one. Thx.

LPfan

Reaction score
I still can't wait for it. Loved the old demo, and IDK if there's gonna be a newer demo for everyone.

deathwill

Reaction score
am not sure if this is the same as the old demo ( cause i just found out about this) but the owner of the game has a demo up on his blog, here is the link :
obscurasoft (DOT) com/demo-18-only/

you know what to do ;)

eLondon

Reaction score
Hi,
I can't get this to install, and the error message is scrambled.
Any tips how to install on a non-Japanese version of Windows 8?
Thanks

LPfan

Reaction score
Looks like there was an update for it, but only for backers. Something titled "something playable". Is it out, or another demo?

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Anyone here any more news of this game? It looks interesting but news has been slow to get to me about it.

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I just learned the demo version 3.0 has been released. If anyone can get a copy I would most appreciate it and love to get a copy.

LPfan

Reaction score
I just learned the demo version 3.0 has been released. If anyone can get a copy I would most appreciate it and love to get a copy.

Same here. The most recent demo was just released, and I wanna play it BADLY. I still have my boner ready for it. Lol. :heart: Anyone got the new demo, so I can have a satisfying release? LP will love you. p:p Lol

LPfan

Reaction score
So far, the date has been set for this game for December 10th 2014, unless it gets delayed again. I will love it long time. :heart:
LP

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
So far, the date has been set for this game for December 10th 2014, unless it gets delayed again. I will love it long time. :heart:
LP

I agree the newest demo for nonbackers was amazingly fun and so wish I could see the next one, I do hope to be able to find a way to get the game.

SummerBoy

Reaction score
the demo looks cool, although I wish there was more animation and less dialog. still, I can't wait to play it :)

LPfan

Reaction score
I agree the newest demo for nonbackers was amazingly fun and so wish I could see the next one, I do hope to be able to find a way to get the game.

How about you gimme the newest demo. :big hug: Lol. I hope I can have a climactic ending from it too. :pP
LP

LPfan

Reaction score
New demo is out...but only for backers. Makes me upset. I hope I can find it soon. <3
Anyone have the new demo 3.1 or whatever? I'll love you. ;P

LP

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I agree would love to get a hold of the new 3.1 demo, but I was not a backer of the game as I did not know it existed until after the kickstarter ended.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Can I see any pix from the gameplay? Please!

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Here are some of the clean images of the guys from a google search. You can always look the game up and play the demo. The company name is obscurasoft. Just google search "coming out on top" and it gets the top entry.

LPfan

Reaction score
I agree would love to get a hold of the new 3.1 demo, but I was not a backer of the game as I did not know it existed until after the kickstarter ended.

I didn't know about it until it was posted on here. I'm still exxxcited about it though. If/when I get the full game, I'm gonna have sex with everyone. :heart: Lol. I've been looking for a download for the 3.1 demo online almost every other day to every week, but still no luck, just ads and promises, which I don't trust.

LP

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
If you get it or the full since money is tight right now is there a way to might share your luck with the rest of us?