• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Long saggy balls

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
One thing I must say. Long and heavy sagging balls are something which make me antsy. To be fucked by a thick cock with such saggy balls is "gayheaven" for me. The best of all when the balls at every bump will clack at my ass.
So I'm really happy that my BF has such saggy balls. :thumbs up:

When you are fucked (if you are a bottom) what is it what you like most of all?

SoleLove

Reaction score
Yeah, I like the sound it makes! Alejandro Castillo has huge balls (and a huge cock!). I don't know if you'd call his saggy, but his sack is humongous!

dale72

Reaction score
Love big low hanging balls -- nice to suck too.

Antonio Biaggi has a great pair of low hangers...

Last edited by a moderator:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Balls hanging too low creeps me out a little. It looks somewhat insecure. Besides which I don't understand the big deal about "low hangers". I get guys on chat sites asking me "Do you have low hanging nuts?" and I say "Not particularly."

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Balls hanging too low creeps me out a little. It looks somewhat insecure. Besides which I don't understand the big deal about "low hangers". I get guys on chat sites asking me "Do you have low hanging nuts?" and I say "Not particularly."

Hi JeansGuyOZ here I must ask you: why a "low hanger" (as you called them) looks "somewhat insecure"? You may be right that it will be for you "no big deal". I don't know but could it be called as well as a "fetish". I like it soooo much to play with the "low-hangers" of my BF and it makes me hot if they are clapping against my ass during his fucking session. One likes it or loves it the other not - but "insecure"? Insecure towards what? Please help me - you must know that English is not my native language - and this word has as well a meaning I don't know.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Hi JeansGuyOZ here I must ask you: why a "low hanger" (as you called them) looks "somewhat insecure"? You may be right that it will be for you "no big deal". I don't know but could it be called as well as a "fetish". I like it soooo much to play with the "low-hangers" of my BF and it makes me hot if they are clapping against my ass during his fucking session. One likes it or loves it the other not - but "insecure"? Insecure towards what? Please help me - you must know that English is not my native language - and this word has as well a meaning I don't know.
There is definitely nothing wrong with having a fetish for "low hangers", or high hangers, or whatever.

I think what I meant by "insecure" is that with that long length of skin stretched between the balls and and guy's body I imagine the balls getting caught in something, perhaps between the partner's legs, and yanked too hard leading to some kind of breakage. It's probably a completely irrational fear on my part, not being possessed of low hangers, but I just feel glad that my nuts are held nice and close to the rest of me.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello JeansGuyOZ thank you for your clear answer and I've understood what you wanted to say. Perhaps in a little way you may be right. But let me tell you that in our bedroom never ever such drama happened. It's always only a lustful clapping! -:)

jaykaytooooo

Banned
Reaction score
To be kissed while being fucked is such a turn on! A deep passionate kiss!