• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fetish pubes

what did you use to remove your pubes

• Total voters

titanicboy

Reaction score
have you ever shaved your pubes and what did u do with the hair afterwards

nakedgayboy

Reaction score
've never shaved my pubic hair.
I think it's just beautiful my jungle.

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
I keep the upper part (bush) shaped but longer and shave my shaft/sac -- not that anyone else ever sees it.

bfdjon

Reaction score
I prefer the unshaven look. Keep it the way it is. :) I was recently at a spa where the one guy walked into the steam room. Big hairy bear but all his pubes were shaved off, It was an odd look. I wanted to ask the reason for it but thought that might be stepping over the line. :)

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Electric Phillips Norelco. One side is a foil shaver; the other is a groomer for longer hair.
I don't overdo it and it works great.
I do my trimming in the gym shower. Why clog up my house drains?

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I prefer using an electric trimmer. Keeps things neat. Nothing grosser than choking on a pube while giving/getting head. The trimmer keeps it neat and also dont end up getting ingrown hairs or folliculitis afterwards. Its looks almost shaven but with a 5 o'clock shadow ;)

netdick

Reaction score
waxed smooth scrotum and shaft, trimmed bush. I get a lot more tongue action on my deliciously smooth skin!! (and no stubble!)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
shaved it completely and even though it burns like hell I used alcohol on my shaved area afterwards--it burns but helps keep from creating a rash that gets irritated with sweat

J

jyotib

I don't shave entirely but I trim them with an electric trimmer and my bf keeps it the way it is. Actually it is our mutual decision. I love his jungle and he loves my trimmed pubes.

bjlegs

Reaction score
I trim my pubes, but shave my balls - so they're nice and hair free when a guy licks them ;)

rocket123

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Personally it depends on you really, I mean its your pubes haha! But most people leave them as they are or they trim them. Trimming is better, shaving is not! only because when they grow back..it's going to itch like hell.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I loved it hairy. Boys with full pubic hair will make me stiff and horny. I for myself have never shaved

Last edited:
H

HustleMe15

Manual shaver, and I do it in the bathtub. I have one shaver for the face when it needs it. And one for the dick. And no, I do not keep them next to each other. And every so often Nick will want to get shaved to, so I'll do it to him as well.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I'm also a shaver...although in the Winter season...I do leave a thin layer of body hair sometimes.

voccu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I use trimmer. Like it clean & smooth ;)

trencherman

Reaction score
No. But in the unlikely chance that I did, I would weave a nice espagnol moustache out of the shavings.