• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

"kill the gays"- documentary has brave ugandans speak out.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Seriously. We are living in a gay paradise compared to Uganda. And this anti-gay fervor has such political heat right now, that I am fairly sure that this death penalty law will be passed. It's almost political suicide to oppose it. Frightening.

mrduke

Not a hater
Reaction score
It's as though Idi Amin were still enslaving Uganda. How can the world sit by and watch this happen?

Proud Gay Ugandans willing to die for love of Country, then live and be Gay elsewhere.

Makes me sick to my stomach, like Reverend Phelps here in the United States has spread his poison world wide.

Duke

:no:

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
it's sickening to see such ignorance and blind faith... so they would kill gays and lesbians in the name of the bible even though the same bible also says thou shalt not kill... oh such agonizing irony!

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
This kind of thing is why I find it hard to get passionate about things like "what the well dressed gay man is wearing this summer" and what the latest dance club hit is. I'm not sure what we can do to help our Ugandan brothers, but at the very least we should be voicing our opposition to this, and so should countries be stating their opposition via forums like the UN.

It should also mean that gay Ugandans should be able to claim political asylum in other countries. There was a case a few years ago where two gay men from a Middle Eastern country - no sure which one but I think it may have been Iran - were granted asylum by the Australian courts, on the grounds that if sent back home their lives would be in danger.

S

SethZA

Come to South Africa, life is good here for us queers. We got profit prophets of our own too. Swindling the poor, evil pentecostals seeing imaginary friends out to get you everywhere.

mokolee

Reaction score
Come to South Africa, life is good here for us queers. We got profit prophets of our own too. Swindling the poor, evil pentecostals seeing imaginary friends out to get you everywhere.

I lived in Nigeria for about 10 yrs and it's the same there. But the Western World has to understand that Africa is a continent of many cultures, religions and traditions that govern the day-to-day lives of these people. This is how it is. Go to Jamaica. It's worse over there. At least in Africa they don't really hunt gay men and women down every where like in Jamaica. I could never go to jamaica after the things I've read about there. And in some parts of Europe there's still homophobia that's rampant so we shouldn't even be surprised at all.

SantinoRules2010

Reaction score
It is terrible to do these to people who aren't that different, after all we are all created equal and thus share equal love.

htbld92

Reaction score
It's terrible, but their argument also made me laugh because of its ignorance

''Recent census has showed that there are just as much men as women in Uganda therefore there is no need to be gay''

katomight

Reaction score
I lived in Nigeria for about 10 yrs and it's the same there. But the Western World has to understand that Africa is a continent of many cultures, religions and traditions that govern the day-to-day lives of these people. This is how it is. Go to Jamaica. It's worse over there. At least in Africa they don't really hunt gay men and women down every where like in Jamaica. I could never go to jamaica after the things I've read about there. And in some parts of Europe there's still homophobia that's rampant so we shouldn't even be surprised at all.
Why do we have to understand?? Hatred & stupidity must be fought with every means at our disposal! Whether it's here or there makes no difference.
We only got liberal gay laws in the USA BECAUSE WE WERE IN THE STREET AND FOUGHT FOR THEM! I was there and I know! Go and do likewise!
Politically, all aid to African countries & Jamaica should be ceased immediately.

leeo

Reaction score
Why do we have to understand?? Hatred & stupidity must be fought with every means at our disposal! Whether it's here or there makes no difference.
We only got liberal gay laws in the USA BECAUSE WE WERE IN THE STREET AND FOUGHT FOR THEM! I was there and I know! Go and do likewise!
Politically, all aid to African countries & Jamaica should be ceased immediately.

I agree this isn't something that should be tolerated or even attempted to be reason with. God is one scary mofo at times.
I also wouldn't advocate openly protesting in such countries, call me a coward but with 96% of the population against homosexuality I dont think the country is in a position where even matyrdom is going to change their outlook :(.

Cherylicious

Reaction score
(Look at their crappy country)
... Serve them right, these people don't deserve happiness, just die more already (Yes, I'm that hateful of a person). :rofl:
I'm glad I live in the U.S., what kind of savages kill people for doing absolutely no harm to them? I wish all the gays over there the best of luck. If possible, they should move out of that hellhole, shitty country.