• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest 2013

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes, it's that time again! :thumbs up:

D0ndN.jpg

...and today comes this news: :)

AXo3q.jpg

Eurovision Song Contest for the year 2013 will be the 58th annual international songs contest of the Eurovision network organized by the EBU. The contest will take place in Malmö, Sweden, following the country's win in the 2012 Contest with the song "Euphoria" performed by Loreen.The dates set for the two semi-finals are 14 May and 16 May 2013, with the final taking place on the evening of 18 May 2013.

Bl0gy.jpg

I started a new thread dedicated to all ESC fans! :heart:
What do you think about it? :thinking:
Which country's song do you like? :heart:
So, let's talk about Eurovision! :p

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
OMG, that again... :D

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
OMG, that again... :D

Yeah, AGAIN! :)

Dear ihno,
Germany will also participate in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 and will select their entry in the national final Unser Song für Malmö. BTW, my vote goes to...Cascada! ;)

noone88

Reaction score
Oh god no... Last decent Eurovisions were when Abba were there. Now it's only crappy songs and circle jerking between countries.

bluemount

Reaction score
Another opportunity for old bits of the old USSR and old parts of Yugoslavia all to vote for each other - they were all suppose to hate each other except during Eurovision

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just had a look at the Eurovision website on who will be representing Greece this year, Here are the 4 participating acts

1.Thomais Apergi
2.Aggeliki Iliadi
3.Alex Leon featuring. Giorgina
4.Koza Mostra with Agathonas Iakovidis

Greece's national finals are held on 19 or 21 February 2013, I would love Aggeliki Iliadi to represent Greece this year as i haven't heard any of these other 3 artists before, I think they should of added another participant to the artist selection to represent Greece and her name is Demy (Dimitra Papadea) a Greek singer who is signed with Greek independent label Panik Records, since then she performed at the 2012 MAD Video Music Awards (shown in video below) along with group band "The Fade" with a dance song "Solider" and her solo #1 hit new single "Poses Hiliades Kalokeria" (How Many Thousand Summers) and she also won the award for Best New Artist and 2 other awards, Here is a full length bio of this musician artist Demy > http://refhide.com/?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demy_(singer)

:heart::heart::heart:

I can't wait to watch the show, I'm looking forward to seeing the Contest later this year, as i watch it every year :)

ezekiel

Reaction score
I love Eurovision because when i watch the show, i realize the grass is not greener elsewhere:rofl:.
And i can be sure our constestant in France will be worth than the last.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Gianluca Bezzina wins Maltese final

Gianluca Bezzina will be representing Malta in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2013, after commanding the stage during his performance of Tomorrow.

B7nWF.jpg

The televoting public went for Needing You sung by Kevin Borg, but the combined results along with the juries gave the victory to Gianluca.

Such a cute song! :heart: Good luck! :p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Song titles revealed for Greek selection

The date of the selection programme Ellinikόs Telikόs 2013 has been confirmed as Monday the 18th of February to be held in the Gazi Music Hall. The hosts for the final will be the famous Greek singer Despina Vandi and the actor Giorgos Kapoutzidis.

There are four songs in contention to be the entry of Greece in this year's Eurovision Song Contest:

1. One Last Kiss (English)sung by Thomai Apergi
2. Hilies Kai Mia Nychtes (Greek) (A thousand and one nights) sung by Aggeliki Iliadi
3. Angel (English) sung by Alex Leon & Giorgina
4. Alcohol is Free (Greek) sung by Koza Mostra & Agathonas Iakovidis

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
The date of the selection programme Ellinikόs Telikόs 2013 has been confirmed as Monday the 18th of February to be held in the Gazi Music Hall. The hosts for the final will be the famous Greek singer Despina Vandi and the actor Giorgos Kapoutzidis.

There are four songs in contention to be the entry of Greece in this year's Eurovision Song Contest:

1. One Last Kiss (English)sung by Thomai Apergi
2. Hilies Kai Mia Nychtes (Greek) (A thousand and one nights) sung by Aggeliki Iliadi
3. Angel (English) sung by Alex Leon & Giorgina
4. Alcohol is Free (Greek) sung by Koza Mostra & Agathonas Iakovidis

Aww thank you very much my dear friend haiducii:heart: for sharing and posting the 4 greek song that are contention to be in the entry for Greece this year at the contest for all of us and me, that's so nice and kind of you, Wow Despina Vandi is hosting the programme Ellinikόs Telikόs 2013 show in the finals with Giorgos Kapoutzidis? Cool, I love all her music so much, she should of been in the running to be Greece's entry this year as well, same for Demy too, I hope Aggeliki Iliadi wins those finals so that she goes to the Eurovision Contest, hmm I like the song she picked "Hilies Kai Mia Nychtes (A thousand and one nights)" sounds like a Winning song, I can't wait to hear the whole entire song, I'm looking forward to it :)

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hannah can hardly wait to perform in Malmö

Hannah Mancini, who will represent Slovenia in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, speaks in her interview how excited and happy she is to take part in Europe’s biggest musical event in Malmö.

She seems very nice. I'm curious, how her song is like. ;)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Norway has decided

Margaret Berger (born October 11, 1985 in Trondheim, Norway) will represent Norway in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö this coming May, with the song I feed you my love.

PySaU.jpg

She participated in the second season of Norwegian Idol. As most of Idol artists suddenly becomes history or end up on media without music. But Margaret has been active artist ever since Idol. Creating songs after song. She is currently recording her third album Chastisement in London.

It seems like a bad copy of Loreen :? Good luck in Malmö! :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Finland has decided

Krista Siegfrids (27) will represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 with her song Marry Me, a catchy and fun pop number.

hc3eF.jpg

She's got big plans for the stage performance: backing singers as bridesmaids, hunky men dancing around her, a wedding dress, wind machine!

I think there were better songs for Finland :p

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Amandine Bourgeois to represent France in Malmö

Amandine Bourgeois (33) will be the French performer in Malmö with the song L'Enfer Et Moi (Hell & I).

QgzS.jpg

She was the winner of the sixth edition of the French version of the Pop Idol series Nouvelle Star in 2008.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
San Marino is sending Valentina Monetta AGAIN

San Marino TV has announced that Valentina Monetta (37), a Sammarinese singer, will represent the country again in Eurovision. And again it's a song by Ralph Siegel, this time with lyrics (in Italian) by Mauro Balestri. The song is titled Crisalide (Chrysalis). It will be recorded both in Italian and in English.

tZhbO.jpg

Valentine entered last year in Baku with the much talked about Social Network Song, but failed to qualify. That song was also written by Eurovision veteran Ralph Siegel.

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Iceland Selects Eurovision Entry

Eyþór Ingi Gunnlaugsson (23) will represent Iceland at Eurovision 2013 with an anthemic Eurovision ballad ''Ég á líf'' (I have a life) after winning Söngvakeppnin 2013.

8ryYh.jpg

Some have claimed that the song is very similar to the song ‘I am Cow’ from the Canadian musical comedy trio The Arrogant Worms.

This song reminds me of ''Hallelujah'' in some parts...:thinking:

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Albanian entry for 2013 under investigation

Albania has made a choice. Since they joined in 2004 they've always chosen their Eurovision Song Contest entry in December through their national competition Festivali i Këngës. This year's final has just ended producing the following winners: Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko with the song Identiet! Last year Albania achieved its best placing to date in the Eurovision Song Contest, fifth with Rona Nishliu and the song Suus. Now Adrian and Bledar will try to improve that success in Malmö with Identiet.

1aKR2.jpg

The song “Identited” is believed to have been stolen from the song “Plavi safir” by Serbian music legend “Bajaga”, who was not only famous throughout the former Yugoslavia in the 1980s but is also one of the most respected Serbian artists today. What do you think? :no:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Georgian entrants Sophie & Nodi

In January, it has been announced that Georgia would be represented in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest by Nodi Tatishvili and Sophie Gelovani. The duo has been internally selected by GPB.

BStGf.jpg

Thomas Gustafsson, the composer of the winning song of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest, Euphoria, has been commissioned to compose the song ''Waterfall' that Nodi and Sophie will sing on stage in Malmö next May.

Today (Feb 27), the Georgian entry for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest has been presented for the first time on TV.

Last edited: