• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Random Celebrity Pics 2

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Wow, I always wanted to watch that movie, great to see it on youtube. :D Thanks.

B

bafm

Here he is in a recent pic :(

According to a blockbuster new report in the National Enquirer, the star regularly shoots up heroin and the powerful prescription painkiller oxycodone and nearly overdosed once.

Macaulay’s legal team strenuously denied the claims that the actor nearly overdosed and bought thousands of dollars of prescription drugs.

According to the Enquirer, Culkin spends up to $6,000 a month on other dangerous painkillers, and has turned his Manhattan apartment into his own private drug den where he gets high during hours alone or with his close circle of whacked-out pals.

The once golden boy’s drug use intensified about 18 months ago, say the insiders, when he fell into a downward spiral over his dead-end career and a shattered romance with Hollywood hottie Mila Kunis, who’s now dating Ashton Kutcher.

flesh84

Reaction score
His ass

21.gif

22.gif

23.gif

Last edited:
T

toetke1

i've read this also, too sad to hear something like that.
He was once the golden boy yes, and a good actor too
Fame sucks
Bieber be warned

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
The news about the herione are really sad to read. I hope he can help himself, since nobody else can.

Waltfore

Reaction score
This is why I will never touch drugs. He looks so awful in that picture. They may feel good (not that I'd know) but it just isn't worth it.

long_jimmy

Reaction score
Poor dude, he was so cute, and he could have had a great career. Another victim of fame.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Could he really have had a great career? Only a few childstars manage to have a career after puberty. Most are being forgotten and/or play in independent movies. At least that's my obversation. He might have done quite well working with Seth Green on this animation show for some years. If you look at imdb, he did some things with film.

Adjusting to all the attention as a child might be hard and I guess it's even harder to be ignored suddenly. Plus you have enough money to afford heroine etc. easily.

rick71142

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Is he THAT upset over his lost bed -mate Michael Jackson