• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Playtime with Asian Hot Guys - A Music Thread

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
ahhh .. at last, one of my favourites is back in action

Tae Yang (of BigBang) has new a new solo single, and it's so damned catchy, love the refrain (and of course, tae himself)

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
...and something new from the tsent stable .. love the way kpop is gradually losing the sugar and cheese, deeper and darker sounds and production are more predominant (thank you jay park!!)

this is Vain with their new single Untouchable

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
and last for today, it's time to introduce a crew that have made quite a few eps and albums, have just discovered these guys this year ... damned damned good
love this clip, looks like everyone had so much fun

Epik High - Don't Hate Me

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
skull - believe it or not, a korean singer making big waves in the reggae scene in the homelands (or home-islands) of reggae ...
this guy's first album is a great summer soundtrack .... and what i wouldn't give to spend a very rastafarian sunny afternoon with him ... so fuckin sexy and that voice makes me bone up as well :devil:

(hot pics are in the related pic thread mentioned in the first post of this thread)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
ahhh .. at last, one of my favourites is back in action

Tae Yang (of BigBang) has new a new solo single, and it's so damned catchy, love the refrain (and of course, tae himself)

I'm driving my bf crazy because I can't stop listening this :p

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score

I'm driving my bf crazy because I can't stop listening this :p

me neither .... it's stuck in my head, in a good way :D

here's the dance performance vid -

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
and another one of the bigbang guys kicks in with a new solo single .... and even more proof of kpop growing up .... absolutely love this song .... absolutely

this is T.O.P. with doom dada

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
hey Whisper !!! brace yourself ... make sure you are sitting comfortably ...

he's back in action :heart::heart::heart: :drooling::drooling::drooling:

and you are going to have to get past me to get anywhere near him :devil:

rain - his new single 30sexy

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
12012 - the swan

from japan, a new band to me, and don't know much about them at this stage, but am loving this song ... especially the way the arrangement holds right back till halfway thtough, building the tension and expectation ... am going to be tracking down more for sure
(and they look pretty damn fyne as well, always a bonus :D)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score

... and I will do my very best to get past you to get him :pP :pP :pP :pP

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score

I love how the dancing supports the lyrics. Less is more...cause I'm not a frantic boy anymore. Stretch the move and the relax it. That's what you learn in your thirties.

Oege

Reaction score
S.P.E.E.D. "It is time to party"

Oege

Reaction score
Dragon Boyz "O oo love you no more"

Oege

Reaction score
HITZ "YES YES YES" song starts after 4.20minutes in video

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score