• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Playtime with Asian Hot Guys - A Music Thread

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
time for some fun !!!

golden bomber - 僕クエスト - do not really know much about the band, and the song is ok, but this vid is a heap of fun

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
retrospect - เหงายิ่งกว่าเหงา ... a bit of a softer track from retrospect, a cool hard rock band from thailand ... have made some really good albums ... and even though this track is a lot softer than their usual fare, the actor playing the main character in the vid keeps my interest well up :)

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
teriyaki boyz - heartbreaker ... a real favourite from a few years ago ... love this band, love this song :D

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
b2st - (pronounced "beast") - shadow
b2st have been around for a while, haven't gotten into them much myself, the music is a liitle too much on the soft side for me, but the guys and this vid are well worth a look :)

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
sebastian castro - technically an american, born and bred .. but having most success in thailand and the philippines, so in the same way as i do already with jay park, i will post him here.

an actor and singer gaining notoriety for his videos, if not the subject matter. the music may be pretty average but the subject and lyrics are very out and forthright.

and hell, when the vids feature so many beautifully bonerrific guys .. i'll happily watch many times ....

theban

bubble

you're gay

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
tae yang - 눈,코,입 (Eyes, Nose, Lips)
ok, this is it ... the video that has pushed me perilously close to being a helpless simpering fanboy ... i love the song, the vocal performance, the arrangement, the production .. i just simply love it

for some reason i cannot stop watching this video :thinking: .. i suppose it could have something to do with a shirtless ultrasexy guy who sings like heaven .. i have even found that something makes my laptop slide off my lap from time to time when i watch it ...

it must be love ... i'm not sharing him with anyone anymore, he's all mine
... and anybody who gets too close i will beat off with a big stck
(hmm .. maybe i should rephrase that :D)

see, told ya i had become a hopeless fanboy ... i think i'm in love

:heart::heart::heart::heart:
:pP:pP:pP:pP

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
bang yong guk - I Remember (with yang yo seop)

this is the beginning of b.a.p - a solo single from about 3 yrs ago with guest vocals from one of the guys from 2pm. i became aware of this song back then through a couple of stills from the vid that piqued my interest, and not just because yong guk is one helluva sexy dude .. (the presence of a band in the clip was very unusual in kpop at the time) ..

imagine my delight when the song turned out to be so damned good, and yong guk possessed a fantastically sexy voice, and rapped rather than sang ...

and have been ia deep 'admirer' of him ever since ... another guy i will fight everyone off from .. he's mine too

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
jay park - metronome

most recent single from my man jay park .. have written heaps about him before, especially in the related pics thread, so i won't go through it all here as well .. but again, he's mine too :D
(yep, i'm a greedy fucker when it comes to hot kpop guys)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Looks like it is time for post some music ;)

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
Recently discovered Memeshikute by Golden Bomber.
So catchy I wanna jump along with them! :p

AndyHadoway

Reaction score
I love Taemin from SHINee and G-Dragon rom BigBang. When they move, I freak! So damn hot....but its excessive

The feminimity i the most sexy aspect of Asians. I abslutely love it, and hope they pnly get more fem.

check it here...