• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Understall

Curiousnomore

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done understall or gh ... ??? I admit im intrigued over both ideas. I know of some understall cruise spots in my town just curious if any knew how to initiate, like if there's a signal or something

kwhotboi

Reaction score
I did it a lot when I was younger. Just tap your foot to show you are interested.
if the other person sticks his dick under he wants it sucked.
If he backs up to the understall he wants you to fuck him.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Glory Holes

259032594ab61f7ed26137daf5c4019f3eba4a0e.gif

You need if you really want to get into Glory hole action a portable premade one with a carry case, or get a portable drill with a hole saw attachment.
You only need a small peep hole or one large enough to stick a finger through to signal what you want.
Back in the 60's you had to use a manual hand drill and then file like crazy. Growing up in the rural south glory holes were everywhere and very active at least in rural North Florida and Southern Alabama. This was before computers or cell phones and the closet Gay bar was 3 hours away and it also was before you had to worry about catching anything antibiotics wouldn't get rid of. I did glory hole action a lot back then, never did do the under the stall thing. I know it is not considered PC anymore to like glory hole action but I sure loved it but it might have been because that is all there was.
new methods
259031559b2ecb5744a3f9038a408954611332df.jpg

25903159a4d94c887d8679cf23ed69e85d04f86b.jpg

old method
25903165f40cf7ee43113a3a1f4fcbe5df96c6f5.jpg

25903189d60af376bca0717b964018d89d46cb97.jpg

Last edited:

Curiousnomore

Reaction score
I did it a lot when I was younger. Just tap your foot to show you are interested.
if the other person sticks his dick under he wants it sucked.
If he backs up to the understall he wants you to fuck him.
Cool Thx,

Curiousnomore

Reaction score
259032594ab61f7ed26137daf5c4019f3eba4a0e.gif

You need if you really want to get into Glory hole action a portable premade one with a carry case, or get a portable drill with a hole saw attachment.
You only need a small peep hole or one large enough to stick a finger through to signal what you want.
Back in the 60's you had to use a manual hand drill and then file like crazy. Growing up in the rural south glory holes were everywhere and very active at least in rural North Florida and Southern Alabama. This was before computers or cell phones and the closet Gay bar was 3 hours away and it also was before you had to worry about catching anything antibiotics wouldn't get rid of. I did glory hole action a lot back then, never did do the under the stall thing. I know it is not considered PC anymore to like glory hole action but I sure loved it but it might have been because that is all there was.
new methods
259031559b2ecb5744a3f9038a408954611332df.jpg

25903159a4d94c887d8679cf23ed69e85d04f86b.jpg

old method
25903165f40cf7ee43113a3a1f4fcbe5df96c6f5.jpg

25903189d60af376bca0717b964018d89d46cb97.jpg

Thx for reply, I just love thought of gh and understall seems do dirty and sexy fun of a stranger

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Drill Cosby- How To: Glory Holes Pt. 1

lhardwick69

Reaction score
there was a place where few gloryholes were at i went there some--did everything from sucking dick to getting sucked to rimming their holes and getting fucked but its closed now couple years ago --apparently certain fellows were going there and thought they were normal restrooms and when asked to stick their dick in the hole they did so one night it got raided and few people got arrested and others were took home to their parents in know what i mean---what i understand the sex with them couldn't stick as the guy on other side didn't know ages of who they were sucking but makes you wonder where to go to anymore

under the stall is ok but totally uncomfortable so usually if start sucking under stall if like their dick i would say i live close by wanna go there and have fun and usually did go there..had more fun than sucking their dicks that's for sure

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Cruise clubs in Oz normally have several rooms with glory holes in the adjoining walls. I go to one regularly.

Etiquette is really pretty simple and obvious:

- If one puts his dick through, he wants it sucked or wanked.
- If one puts his fingers through the hole or his mouth up to the hole, he wants to suck or wank.
- Some guys only want to give or only want to receive, but most like both so be open to switching roles at some stage.

- If the guy puts a tight jeans covered crotch up the hole, that's me! Use your hands to work the bulge up.