• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score

I'm listening to Genesis Lamb Lies Down entire album tonight. It brings back some heady memories. I'm sure younger members are not familiar with this era of album rock and that's too bad. (imo)​

There are times when I think Lamb is the best album in my collection. And you miss out on so much by not having the physical copy (though listening to it in any form is better than not listening at all). The crazy artwork, the lyrics, and the ridiculously over-the-top storyline. I have still not counted all the references to American popular culture contained in these songs, some of them easy to miss on first listening.​

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

Tonight I'm listening to the full album of Tommy by The Who released in May, 1969. I bought it the same week after listening to it at a friends house.

What can I say other than this is quite possibly the best album ever recorded! Well, among the Top 10 to be sure, lol.

More to follow ...

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score

Tonight I'm listening to the full album of Tommy by The Who released in May, 1969. I bought it the same week after listening to it at a friends house.

What can I say other than this is quite possibly the best album ever recorded! Well, among the Top 10 to be sure, lol.

More to follow ...
Do you have anything else by The Who? I heartily recommend both Who's Next and Sell Out, especially the latter, which is genuinely funny as well as being great music.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
OMD - If You Leave

This song is one of those classics that never gets old. Top ten 80's new wave song for me for sure!

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
I've been listening to Sufjan Stevens - Michigan. I don't think it's as good overall as Illinois, but there are some nice songs on it - this one for example:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tonight I'm listening to the full album of Tommy by The Who released in May, 1969. I bought it the same week after listening to it at a friends house. What can I say other than this is quite possibly the best album ever recorded! Well, among the Top 10 to be sure, lol.

I didn't discover Tommy until the London Symphony Orchestra recording in 1972. I had it in quadraphonic and it was a trip to listen to.

Track list

1. "Overture" The Chamber Choir, Pete Townshend, London Symphony Orchestra
2. "It's a Boy" The Chamber Choir, Sandy Denny
3. "1921" Graham Bell, Maggie Bell, The Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey, Steve Winwood
4. "Amazing Journey" The Chamber Choir, Pete Townshend
5. "Sparks" The Chamber Choir
6. "Eyesight to the Blind" written Sonny Boy Williamson II, sung The Chamber Choir, Richie Havens
7. "Christmas" Pete Townshend, London Symphony Orchestra and Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey, Steve Winwood
8. "Cousin Kevin" The Chamber Choir John Entwistle
9. "The Acid Queen" - sung The Chamber Choir, Merry Clayton
10. "Underture" The Chamber Choir
11. "Do You Think It's Alright?" Maggie Bell, Chamber Choir, Steve Winwood
12. "Fiddle About" Chamber Choir, Ringo Starr
13. "Pinball Wizard" Chamber Choir, Rod Stewart
14. "There's a Doctor I've Found" Chamber Choir, Steve Winwood
15. "Go To The Mirror Boy" narrated Richard Harris, Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey, Steve Winwood, Wil Malone
16. "Tommy Can You Hear Me?" Maggie Bell, Chamber Choir
17. "Smash the Mirror" Maggie Bell, Chamber Choir
18. "I'm Free" Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey
19. "Miracle Cure" Chamber Choir
20. "Sensation" Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey
21. "Sally Simpson" Chamber Choir, Pete Townshend
22. "Welcome" Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey
23. "Tommy's Holiday Camp" Chamber Choir, Ringo Starr
24. "We're Not Gonna Take It" Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey
25. "See Me, Feel Me" (Finale from "We're Not Gonna Take It") Chamber Choir, Roger Daltrey

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I love this song so much, bringing older and younger together, each one so talented.... in his way;)
and with respect... yea respect

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Troye Sivan - The Good Side

This song would have fit perfectly on the “Call Me By Your Name” soundtrack . :p