• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Gay sims...

PieterkePan

Reaction score
Ii'm not a BIG fan of the sims 3, I'm more on tune with the sims 2!! But in my game there is only one gay-teen-boy in my game and he doesn't seem to get alot of luck in love :( so sad...

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Francois Sagat in Sims 2

Francois Sagat in The Sims 2!
LOL! :eek: :eek: :eek: :heart: :heart: :heart::thumbs up: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jase

Reaction score
Glad to see more gay simmers...
My TS4 stories/pictures have gotten a little more interesting now that we have more adult poses. :devilish:

CrqkrNP.png

otk4tMS.png

Last edited:

newbiened

Reaction score
I feel like this is motivation for me to finally pick up Sims 4. I dunno, I don't like how much they scaled back on stuff versus sims 3, especially on top of how much money I already spent on sims 3. I just haven't been that impressed, but if the modding community is still motivated, maybe I should check it out. I just wish they had official chest and body hair and stuff again (do they??? lol)

I dunno, I really love the Sims, and I feel like Sims 4 is slowly catching up to being interesting, but I just don't know yet. (Because I'm also still having plenty of fun with Sims 3 still)

Habukaz

Reaction score
Worse than 3 really. No open world. Though I hated the rabbit holes. No texture tool. No body hair. Graphics look the same. Most of all it's just the same old stuff. It's so clean and tidy. All the uncomfortable bits of life are cut out. No homophobia, no sexism, no racism, no mental health, no cancer, no murder, no prison, no rape, no real poverty. Work hard and you too can make it. That's not real. It's a simulator for making it from rags to riches, have a career, find a boyfriend, get married, have kids with same-sex pregnancy mods. Maybe this was more interesting as a kid when believed that was the way to happiness.

Jase

Reaction score
While TS4 still has a way to go, it has a lot of features added/patched in that I thought would never happen. Such as making transgender sims and same-sex pregnancy!!

All of the EPs, GPS, and SPs have added tremendously, but it still does have a way to go. I love the overall art style of the game, the sims themselves, build mode, and new lot traits are all pretty cool if you ask me. :)

Jase

Reaction score
I really hope it's okay and not a "no no" posting in this thread instead of starting a new one. ✨
Are there any gay simmers active here that would like to share screenshots? Now that we have the Wicked Whims mod for TS4, we can really make some sexy stuff now. :D

Here's a few of my game screenshots. 🥵

mklGtR0.png

UChqHho.png

2siyW72.png

CIxMnMe.png

Zwl4N6x.png

BCBmsPw.png

k46PGw3.png

GrxnmKo.png

tOjIts6.png

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
Thank you for the like @stonecold , I really appreciate!! ✨
Here's a few pictures of my sims once he found his boyfriend was really a space alien. :p

Pkqg6Db.png

OznplfS.png

cPXQAy4.png

MU2b1Xl.png

N42alzU.png

RZpwz7m.png

H0RUWow.png

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
Here's a few screenshots of the current household I'm playing in The Sims 4, Melvin and Kyle. :p

Dy4X0YK.png

OAxY0wL.png

Rwa9hWt.png

If there's any other simmers here, I would love to see your sims too. ✨

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
Here's another new sim cutie that I created today. :D

Y2BRlwz.png

yIKCA2m.png

Pq1GJGH.png

WpYEpcb.png