• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

ZZEOWQpO_t.jpg

Bernie MADOFF (1938)
US Investment Advisor, Financier and Convicted Fraudster

Former market maker who served a federal prison sentence for offenses related to a massive Ponzi scheme. He was the former non-executive chairman of the NASDAQ stock market, the confessed operator of the largest Ponzi scheme in world history, and the largest financial fraud in U.S. history. Prosecutors estimated the fraud to be worth $64.8 billion.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Robert Ross Known as Black RoB - American Rapper (1969)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Helen McCRORY - English Actress (1968)
(Harry Potter - Peaky Blinders)​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

p6ZaPzbj_t.jpeg

Walter MONDALE (1928)
Former US Vice President

Mondale was Jimmy Carter’s Vice President, and was the Democratic Nominee for President in 1984, but lost to Ronald Reagan.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Idriss DEBY - President of Chad since 1990 (1952)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Tremaine STEWART - Jamaican Footballer (1988)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Fereydoun GHANBARI - Iranian Champion Wrestler (1977)
(pancreatitis)​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

7XSlmqJQ_t.jpg

Jim STEINMAN (1947)
US Composer, Lyricist, Record producer, and Playwright

Steinman wrote soaring operatic rock ballads first for Meat Loaf, then for Celine Dion, Bonnie Tyler, and Air Supply. He wrote several stage musicals, as well as the lyrics for Andrew Lloyd Webber's Whistle Down the Wind.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

Les MCKEOWN (1955)
UK Lead Singer of Bay City Rollers

McKeown led the band on hits like "Money, Honey", "Bye Bye Baby", and "Saturday Night".

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

yQJGJGQ2_t.jpg

Michael COLLINS (1930)
US Apollo Astronaut and Author

Apollo 11 pilot who circled the moon when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin descended to the surface in July 1969. In later years he worked for the State Department, was the head of the National Air and Space Museum, and a director for the Smithsonian Institution. He has written several books, including Carrying the Fire: An Astronaut's Journeys - regarded as the best written account of being an astronaut.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

KaRoiJOJ_t.jpg

Olympia DUKAKIS (1931)
US Actor, Director, Producer

Dukakis began her award-winning career on stage in New York in the 1960s, but really became a star in the 1980s with her performance in Moonstruck. Audiences also know her as Mrs. Madrigal in the Tales of the City movies.

Here are some clips of Olympia from the 2020 documentary on her life.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

Nick Kamen 1962

Nick became famous for this erotic advert which was gay catnip. There could not have been a sexier model, or a better soundtrack. Terribly sad to have to report that a sustained period of ill health led up to his unfairly early death.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's not forget this:

Nick Kamen 1962

Nick became famous for this erotic advert which was gay catnip. There could not have been a sexier model, or a better soundtrack. Terribly sad to have to report that a sustained period of ill health led up to his unfairly early death.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Rolando FARIA - Brazilian Singer (1951)

(Member of the Duet "Les Etoiles" very famous in France, Brazil & Europe during the 70's and early 80's)

Last edited:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Ray REYES - Puerto Rican Singer (1970)

(He was a member of MENUDO, puerto rican boys band from the 80's - with also Ricky Martin)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Filippo Mondelli - Italian sportsman (Rower) (1994)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Clyde LEON - Trinidadian Footballer (1983)
(Heart Attack)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Anita LANE - Australian Singer (1959)​
(In addition of a solo career, she was with Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and also Mick Harvey Band)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Geno HAYES - American Football Player (1987)​
(Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars)​