• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Pizza Boy

G

glamfunk84

CH 1

On his first day of his busy job as the new pizza boy, Cameron was just okay with the fact that he could find a job with good pay where he wouldn't have to wonder about his parents asking him for a better job. At nineteen, Cameron was one of your usual young men slowly coming of age. Though he went to school with all A's, he wasn't ready for what his parents had wanted him to do: and that was to go to college and get into being an attorney as his parents both were. In fact, a few times he was close to being on the other side of the law after adapting a habit of smoking marijuana. He also skated with several of his friends in and out of skate parks usually skating at other people's houses while residents were away. Cameron was a nicely-adjusted young man: longish blond hair dangling through his shoulders, he was 5'9, eyes the lightest of blue, lips as light pink as could be, the rest of his body was pretty pale. He loved to wear dark clothes to distinguish from his pale bareness.

As he waited at a chair waiting to do his first order, which was for a thin crust pepperoni pizza, he kept fidgeting at his nails, constantly bored. Being gay, Cameron often would spot men coming in and out, if a gorgeous one caught his eye, he'd stare at the customer but was scared to approach. Finally, one of the clerks came with a carriage box with a pizza inside for him to carry. "Take this pizza to this residence, kay?" Cameron nodded and took the carriage with him driving off in his scooter. As he looked at the address, he knew the residence, it was one of the houses where he had skated at the backyard. Cameron was a little nervous that the guy getting the pizza would recognize him as a deserted skater who made a mess of his pool and almost started to turn around but knowing how much he was getting paid for the day, he decided against turning around and went straight to the house. When he finally reached the residence, he was amazed at the front of the building, it had a new carefully black-plated gate with the garage extended as if it was a ranch. Since this was in the outskirts of the city, Cameron knew he was going to enter into uncharted territory. Nervously, he had the machine in the front open the gate through his own admittance. The gate open and he drove the scooter to the front of the house, which had its own fountain and a fleet of cars, another thing caught his eye before he rang on the door: there appeared to be a skate ramp made just for those who wanted to skate on his property. Cameron thought he was seeing things but instead decided not to wander any longer.

"Ding-dong!" The doorbell went. After a minute, the door opened and what came through shocked Cameron. What stood there was a shirtless, buff, muscular guy in nothing but jeans and barefoot, with spiky brown hair and brown eyes. He saw the guy looking at him and gave him a smile. "So, you must be the pizza boy, huh?" The older man at the door responded. "Uh...uh... I...uh..." Cameron stammered. "Oh, don't worry, hey come on in." The man opened the door and Cameron looking sheepishly nervous with his red hat over his blond 'do, holding the still-hot carriage of pizza inside, walked in. "Just lay the pizza right there, I'll bring out my wallet." As Cameron looked, he saw what appeared to be a high-tech 18 by 18 big screen TV staring at him and a nice din with a big revolving couch, with some decorations making the living room extravagant. As the man came by, Cameron could see the reflection of the man's body through a mirror, the stately stud opened his wallet pulling out a $100 though the pizza only cost $45. "WHOA! But Mister..." Cameron started to say before the man cut him short, "keep it, for yourself. Look I want you to share this pizza with me." Cameron nervously stated, "Sir, I have to go, this is my first day on the job." The man reassured him that everything will be alright and he could return to his job on time. "Sit down, relax, name's Sean", the man said as he directed Cameron, who was dressed in a red coat, plaid shirt and little tight blue jean shorts showing off his pale legs, to his couch.

"Oh OK, Sean, if you insist." As Sean put out the pizza, he kept looking at Cameron, "hey, take off that coat, you must be hot in that thing." "Well actually I wasn't, it's a little cold out there." "Cold? It's only 65 degrees." "Yeah, but it's real with what I'm wearing." As Sean opened the box and put his slice on his plate and prepared another pizza for Cameron, he said, "did they make you wear that?" Cameron looked down disgusted, "yeah, I look like a bus boy." Sean chuckled, "oh that's fine, you actually look sexy in that thing." Cameron blushed, "er, thank you, I guess." Cameron was still blushing when Sean sat down near him while giving him something to drink. "I hope you didn't mind me not ordering any drinks, gotta save up for take out." Cameron looked at him nervous. "Oh yeah, sure." Though he was giving a slice, Cameron still fidgeted. "Say boy, er, what's your name?" "Uh Cameron", he said. "Cameron, why are you so shy?" Cameron nervously chuckled, "I just, uh, never been inside here." Sean nodded, "I know, I watched you and your friends skating in my pool." Immediately Cameron apologized. "Oh Sean, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to tear up your pool, it won't happen again, I swear I..." Sean shut him up with his finger. "Cameron, son, it's OK, I built a skate ramp for you guys, so every time you wanna come over, you can."

Cameron didn't know how to respond but he knew he had to thank him or he'd think it was all for granted. "Uh thank you, really." Cameron then smiled which caused Sean to smile and chuckle. "I know that'll make you smile", he said as he took another bite. "Why won't you eat?" Cameron, who only weighed 130 lbs, said, "I'm not hungry, maybe later." "Oh that's too bad, looking at you, you look thin." "Yeah I like it that way." Sean nodded, "yeah thin's good but I love some thick meat on a man", he said looking down at Cameron's robust thighs. "Uh... really I'm all skin and bones, you wouldn't want me." Sean wouldn't budge. "Oh please, I don't mind thin guys, besides they're thick in all the right places", he said, touching his thigh and licking his lips at what now appeared to be a thick tent developing down Cameron's bulging shorts. Cameron was now petrified at what Sean would do what with him and tried in vain to leave. "Please, Sean, I really would love to stay, but I got to go..." Sean calmly calmed him down. "Cameron, relax, baby, let Sean take good care of you, ok?" Cameron was unaware of what Sean may do next and was unprepared when Sean suddenly said, "do you wear boxers or briefs?" Cameron's pale face turned beet red. "Uh... I'm actually not wearing anything underneath this." Sean then smirked, "no wonder, because your cock's spurting, mind if I take a look." Cameron didn't say nothing but didn't dare move when Sean unbuttoned and unzipped Sean's shorts, as Sean lowered Cameron's jean shorts until they were totally down to his shoes, he then had Cameron lift his feet so the shorts came off. Cameron's dick, of a good thick 8 inches spurted out. "Now I find something more tasty than pizza", Sean said as he kneel to the now bottomless Cameron and put his hot mouth into Cameron's member.

Cameron's fright turned slowly into delight as Sean went up and down on his dick deep throating himself down Cameron's manhood as Cameron tipped his head back. Taking off his hat, he rubbed his blond hair and then put his hand in Sean's head as Sean kept giving him a tasty blowjob. As Sean blew him, he also ran his hand all around Cameron's chest underneath his plaid shirt. Cameron soon unbuttoned the shirt and with Sean standing him up, helped to take the shirt completely off him so that besides from his tube socks and sneakers, he was completely naked. Sean then grabbed Cameron's face and entered his tongue into Cameron's waiting mouth. Cameron and Sean tongue wrestled while their hands were on each other's bodies. Cameron began reaching insider Sean's pants and discovered that Sean also was commando underneath his jeans, he soon unbuttoned the jeans and lowered them down to see a 10-inch cock staring at him. Amazed he gave him the "can I suck it" look and Sean leaned back to let him get a shot. Going down on the completely nude Sean, Cameron began to deep throat through Sean's member getting it more thicker than it already was when it was semi-hard. Cameron could already taste the pre-cum from Sean's dick as he continued sucking him. "That's right, Cameron, baby, suck me like a man should, that's right", Sean moaned. Cameron moaned softly as he sucked Sean's cock licking the head and even going through the balls which got Sean even more antsy. "Ah yeah, baby, ah yeah..." As Sean was getting sucked, he began reaching around Cameron's hair grabbing his locks. A few more minutes passed before Sean positioned Cameron to do a 69 as both men went to each other's dicks and continued sucking. It wasn't long before Sean reached Cameron's protruding asshole, putting his fingers around the hole, spreading it, he then inserted his tongue inside the hole causing Cameron to moan intensively. "Oh my God, oh yeah, eat my ass, sir, eat my ass", Cameron hissed as Sean did as he was told, rimming and eating Cameron's festive pink hole. He licked so good and well that Cameron could feel Sean's dick hardening even more. "Oh God, I gotta fuck you, baby", Sean said. "Will you", Cameron begged.

Before Cameron knew it, he was in the front of the sofa's end with his ass bent over as Sean put a condom and lube on his cock while also inserting lube in Cameron's open hole. Poking it at first, he slowly put his cock in as Cameron winced and then moaned in pleasure, moaning deep. "Ah yeah, put it in me, I need it, ah, put it in. Oh my God...", he moaned. Sean proved to be a masterful top, fucking him first in the usual anal way, then doing doggystyle, and finally missionary where Cameron, still wearing his sneakers, got on top of him and started screaming in ecstasy as Sean started moaning hard. Cameron's dick flopped to his belly and knowing how hard it had gotten, he grabbed it and began wanking. "Ah shit, yeah, ah..." "Ride me baby boy, ride me", Sean yelled. Cameron did what he was told and went up and down on Sean's dick before Sean fucked him from behind. After feeling that Cameron was satisfied, Sean took him off his dick, took off his condom and began wanking feverishly around Cameron's dick and balls where he suddenly began feeling the urge. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum, baby", Sean said, before large spurts of cum finally shot off hitting on Cameron's washboard abs and navel and pink nipples. "Oh yeah, oh yeah..." After calming down, Sean went down on Cameron and the two began kissing as Cameron began wanking feverishly. Sean sensing that Cameron needed a little help went down and began licking Cameron's big low-hanging balls which intensified Cameron's wanking before Cameron told him, "Sean, I'm about to blow, oh my God!" Sean just went to his thighs licking them as Cameron shot big loads down where Sean had shot his load. Panting and breathing heavily, he continued moaning until he was calmed down by his returning customer kissing him and rubbing the cum all over the body.

"I'm gonna clean you up and then you can be on your way, okay?" Sean said, smiling. Cameron, returning the smile with his own, said, "OK". After one more passionate kiss, Sean left and got some paper towels where the both cleaned up. After Sean put back on his shirt, pants and jacket and hat, he carried the carriage and looked at the time, "wow, it's 5:30, I hope the boss don't get mad." "Well if he ever asks you why, just tell him that I took a time answering him, that always get them." "OK, I'll do that." Sean still was nude as Cameron began to leave. "Aren't you gonna leave me with something, Cameron?" Sean said. Cameron looked back and then figuring it out, said, "oh yeah" before passionately kissing him again. "That was hot, we should do this again", Cameron said smiling. "I knew we would get along, Cameron, and likewise, I'd like to see you too." Cameron left his phone number and address. "If you wanna see me, here's my info", Cameron said. Sean, who had already gave him his number, said, "you got mine's, right?" "Yeah and I know the address", he said sticking his tongue out flirtatiously. Sean and Cameron chuckled. "Guess you gotta go deliver more pizzas." "I guess." "Bye." "Yeah." After one more kiss and one more wave as Cameron got on his scooter, he drove off to deliver more pizzas. Cameron started to think, "wow, how lucky can I get now?"

Last edited:
G

glamfunk84

CH 2

The next weekend, Cameron decided to come to work earlier since he was told to stay working for overnight so he wasn't able to have an enjoyable Saturday like he wanted. Instead he was told to deliver all the pizzas on that day. When he got there, he realized that he was the only worker there. His boss, who was himself young, around 25-ish, said "Cameron, oh I'm so glad you came" when Cameron came in. "All the other workers are supposedly out sick so what I want you to do is just deliver one pizza and I'll close for the day." Cameron looked suspiciously at his boss. "Sir, I thought I was supposed to deliver all pizzas today?" The boss reassured him: "son, don't worry, I'll give you your check, go out and enjoy yourself after this delivery." Cameron chuckled and thought the boss was playing. "You're not pulling my leg?" The boss smiled and shook his head. "Now do I look like someone that will play with people's feelings?" Cameron laugh and touched his hair. "Well I guess this one delivery won't be so bad, where is it?" "It's at 1717 Parkwood Drive", the boss said. "17...that's where my best friend's father lives at..." Cameron thought in shock. "No way..." "So will you deliver or not, son?" Cameron then realized he was in pause. "OH! Yeah I will, just one delivery, right?" Cameron laughed. The boss chuckled, "yeah just one, you've been a very good worker since you've been here." Cameron looked down blushing. "Thanks."

Wearing his pizza hat, leather red coat, short blue jean shorts, and the shirt of his pizza place, Cameron drove in his scooter with the pizza behind him. He knew the place since his friend, who was straight, had lived there for years. Having recently moved out living with a girlfriend, Cameron was nervous since he knew he was going to see his friend's father at the door. Over the years, Cameron and the friend's father had grown a close bond. Being 45, the father was one of those "cool dads". Long haired, a former guitarist for a one-time famous "hair rock" band, he was often seen riding around shirtless or with a vest and jeans in his motorcycles. Cameron had had sexual thoughts of the man but since he had a father-like relationship with him, he didn't wanna act on it. So Cameron put it in his mind that nothing would developed. When he got to the address, he immediately remembered growing up there, riding his skateboard in the backyard pool. When he knocked, it was a strange silence. After three minutes, no one answered, he looked around and saw a car. Then, Cameron thought, he and his wife were probably still sleeping and he felt like he was interrupting someone. He started to leave, disappointed that he may have upset him. Then suddenly the door flew open. "Cameron?!" Cameron turned back around with his mouth open. "Oh, Mr. Williams!" "I didn't know you was working at the pizza place, man", Mr. Williams said. "Uh yeah I am... I didn't think you were here but I saw that you did order pizza so..." "Oh yeah, I did, thanks for coming over, Cameron, please, come on in." Cameron again tried to excuse himself as he had done with Sean. "I really have to deliver more..." "Cameron, it's Mr. Williams, you're always welcomed to stay around for a bit, I haven't seen you in a while." "Me either", Cameron said as he went inside with the pizza in his hand. Putting the pizza in the table near him, Mr. Williams embraced Cameron. "I've really missed you, Cameron." Cameron returned the hug, "so have I."

Mr. Williams explained he had just gotten out of a shower and Cameron could tell from his wet brown hair. Wearing just a black shirt and trousers, Mr. Williams said he wasn't going out. "I'm actually quite bored since it's just me living here." Cameron was mystified, for years, Mr. Williams had crafted this image of a straight, monogamous family man. He had not only married a successful businesswoman, who was successful in getting Mr. Williams out of the torrid rock & roll lifestyle, they also had five children: two girls and three boys with Cameron's friend being the oldest. Two of the children were still underage so Cameron asked, "where are your kids?" Mr. Williams sighed "they're living with their mother." Cameron had no idea what had happened since his friend had failed to tell him anything. "Uh, Mr. Williams..." "Just call me Kevin", Mr. Williams said a little saddened. "Did you get a divorce?" Kevin looked up at Cameron with tears. "Yeah... divorce was final a month ago." Cameron looked guilty. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know..." "Jake didn't tell you?" "No, he never mentioned it to me." Kevin chuckled then sighed. "He's so upset at the both of us, I don't blame him." "Why what happened?" "You wouldn't get it." Cameron, who had now taken his coat and hat off, said, "no please tell me, what happened?"

"I guess this is going to be depressing, sit down, son", Kevin said. With the both sitting down, Kevin sighed and touched his wet hair. "Cameron, a year ago, my ex-wife told me she was seeing another man and that...she just didn't love me anymore or wanted to be married. I don't know why she said all of this, I felt so embarrassed when she just did that, that's not right to treat someone like that. I didn't do anything but be faithful to that bitch! Then she's gonna cheat on me after she helped me?! I just don't know what to do with myself now." Cameron was shocked. He had never known of the couple having problems. "I used to look at you and your wife and think you were the luckiest man in the world." "I did too, but it was fool's luck, now I'm single and it fucking sucks. That's why I was so happy to see you today. I need company." "Don't you have your old friends though?" Kevin again shook. "No, I don't have friends anymore, they don't wanna deal with a gay man or something, so they just cut ties with me." Cameron again was shocked. Kevin never struck him as gay. "Mr... er Kevin, you're gay for real?" "Yeah but I just didn't realize it. And you know what's funny, I used to fantasize about you when you would come by but I didn't wanna be a pervert and you were so young so I didn't say anything, I didn't wanna scare you." "Well, Kevin, it would've been illegal but I don't mind that you like me, I've always liked you." Kevin looked at him weird. "Cameron, what you're telling me? You're gay too?" Cameron laughed, "what you think". Now it was Kevin's turn to be shocked. "Wow, you came out so early." "Who said it was too late, Kevin? I'm just taken back, you know?" Both smiled and then was silent for a bit. "Kevin, I think I'm gonna just spend time with you for a few hours... we can do whatever you wanna do." Kevin looked at him, "anything?" Cameron nodded. Kevin looked at Cameron's bulge from his shorts.

"Well... I was thinking about something... dirty...and sexy..." Cameron came to him, and said, "then let's just see where this goes then" and before Kevin knew it, Cameron had stuck his tongue in Kevin's mouth. After a deep passionate kiss, they broke away. Both shocked that they had done it. "Oh my God, I'm sorry", Cameron said. "I came on too strong. " Kevin shook. "No you came on just right", he said, returning Cameron's kiss. Suddenly memories seem to fade and it was just two men losing themselves in sexual embrace. Cameron took off his shoes and allowed Kevin, who was muscularly built, to carry him upstairs like Kevin had done with Cameron when he was a kid, but this time as a man carrying a lady upstairs to his bed. Kevin closed the door and put Cameron gently on his bed, taking off his shirt revealing the chest that Cameron had fancied over. Dropping his pants, he was commando and a semi-hard dick flopped out. Cameron's dreams were coming true. Kevin then went towards Cameron's feet, lifting them to take off his socks, then the shorts went down next with Kevin politely unbuttoning and lowering the shorts. Cameron wore little briefs underneath. With the shorts off, Cameron stood in his shirt and briefs. He picked Cameron back up, helping him to take off his shirt. Then after a little tugs at his briefs, they went down with Cameron's face. The two men, with hard dicks and horny faces, mouthed each other with intensity never before known. Laying down on the bed again, they kissed all over each other with Kevin kneeling down to suck Cameron's manhood. Since Kevin was older, he knew exactly what to do with Cameron and Cameron moaned expressively at Kevin's mouth dancing all over his wet member while Kevin inserted one of his wet fingers inside Cameron's slit under his balls. Cameron sighed, moaned and groaned until he was allowed to suck Kevin's dick in the "69" style. Both took turns sucking each other in different styles. Finally Kevin began to beg for Cameron to let him fuck him. "Please, let me enter you, baby." Cameron nodded and moaned, "oh yeah..." Turning to his back, Kevin got some lube and a condom and after fingering him with the lube and putting the condom on his member, Kevin slowly inserted his hardened dick inside Cameron's sphincter. Cameron moaned "ahhh yeah, Kevin, ohhhh shit... ahhhh". Fucking him from the back, the front and sometimes the side, Kevin and Cameron were both losing themselves to lust and love at the same time kissing while fucking. "Oh please keep it up", Cameron sighed and gasped. Kevin confidently asked "you want more huh?" Cameron, with his head tilted back, said "YES! YES! AHHHHH!" Every hard, deep, quick, slow thrust was enough to turn Cameron's head around in circles. Kevin kept doing this until Cameron started squealing and screaming much like a bottom would. "Oh yeah, you love this, don't you baby?" Kevin moaned. "YES, KEVIN, OH GOD", Cameron said as his voice heightened after a few more thrusts.

Finally Kevin had enough. "Oh shit, I'm about to blow!" Taking the dick out carefully from Cameron's hole, he took the condom and began to furiously wank before loads of cum left his dick and on Cameron's abs, right nipple and right side of his mouth and some even landed on his long hair. Cameron gasped and moaned slowly coming back to before Kevin dropped on him kissing him. Cameron then begin to wank as Kevin again went down to lick on Cameron's balls and lick at the same place where he had been fucking him. Cameron suddenly lost it. "Oh shit, I'm cumming, AHHHHHHHHH!" Loads of cum shot everywhere. Kevin gave his approval. "YES BABY, OH YEAH, look at that, you look like you ain't cum in a while." Cameron laughed, "I hadn't wanked in five days." Kevin laughed. Cameron notice some cum landed on the bed. "Oh shit", Cameron gasped. Kevin said "don't worry, it ain't like the ex is gonna come in and clean it anyway." Cameron smiled and laughed again. Kevin then laughed as he lay near his son's friend. "I'm so glad you came, well, in many ways", Kevin said. Cameron smiled, "I'm glad I came to." Cameron then said "you're not gonna tell my friend about this, are you?" Kevin shook, "this is just between me and you." Kevin and Cameron kissed some more, pausing, Cameron said, "Kevin, I love you." Kevin smiled, "I love you too Cameron." An hour later, both guys dressed up and Kevin gave Cameron his money. "Well I guess the pizza is a little cold now", Cameron said putting his hat and coat back on. Both laugh. "I can always warm that up. Well look I'm gonna let you go on but if you want to, we can do what we did today later, alright?" Cameron nodded, "sure, Kevin Williams, I'll love that." They kissed again with Kevin grabbing Cameron's ass. "Ooh feisty", Cameron laughed. "See you later." "You too Kevin." After waving, Cameron drove off and got his check. The boss never mind Cameron coming back late.

The next week that Cameron would show up for work, he'll be in for an unexpected delivery of his own...

G

glamfunk84

lol I might write the next chapter sometime this week or the weekend. Been distracted. ;)