• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My First Time in Prison

MarknNY

Reaction score

I was 21-years old when I went to prison for the first time. I had already been to juvenile hall and the California Youth Authority so I guess it had always been pretty much a foregone conclusion but when the "gray goose" bus rolled on to the yard at San Quentin I could still feel my heart beating a hole in my chest. If you’ve ever seen any pictures of San Quentin you know it looks like a fucking dungeon. It’s grimy. The paint is peeling from the salt in the air and it looks like every kid’s nightmare cone true. We had been grouped in a holding tank at the county jail waiting for our bus ride all night though so I was tired and ready to get to whatever fucking cell they had in store for me.

It would take almost eight hours for them to process us in. They had already given us a full search before getting on the bus but now we had to do the whole drill all over again. "Strip, run your hands through your hair, behind your ears, open your mouth, lift up your arms, lift up your sack, turn around, lift up your feet, bend over, spread your cheeks and cough". I'd already done that drill a few hundred times in my life so I couldn’t help but kind of chuckle at the self-conscious way that the newbies did it. I almost remembered being a newbie myself but I was still nervous because I was in the big boys' prison for the first time and carrying a 17-year sentence along with me. I knew the whole "half-time" part of my sentence was all a dream but I was still clutching to it as they moved us around from one cage to the next, fingerprinting us, making us sit around, taking our pictures, making us sit around.

Most everyone was going to West Block but by the time that the few of us who had heavy sentences made the trek over to the Carson wing of East Block it was almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon. It had been damn near 32 hours since I last slept. I could feel everyone sizing me up but I was a big guy, a true peckerwood, and I threw my chest out with a confidence that said, "I am the wrong white-boy to fuck with." There was still a sweaty and nervous anticipation in the air when I got up to the top of the fifth tier though. On any high-level prison yard there is always an undercurrent of violence in the air and it was already putting me on edge.

There were only a couple dudes on the tier but as I looked down to see which cell was mine the biggest Goddamn white-boy I had ever seen approached me and put his hand out to shake mine. He introduced himself in the same way everyone else does in prison, half greeting you and half sizing you up. He gave me respects, asked where I was from and then told me that there was a homosexual living in the cell I was moving into. Right before the C.O. came to key me into my cell he said "He's all right brother and I would consider it a personal favor if you didn't fuck him, it, up".

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded to him like none of this was new to me and stepped into my cell. And sitting on the bottom bunk was an Indian guy who had his hair teased up all feminine like and his shirt knotted up like he had a huge set of titties to show off. Luckily, I was tired enough to just throw my shit on the floor, jump up on my rack and sleep the next 6 or 7 hours away.

When I woke up the lights were already off and I could tell that the cops had already done evening count. I got off of the bed and saw my cellie was playing solitaire. I sat down on his bunk and introduced myself. He introduced himself as "Suzie" and we made small talk about where we were from, how long we had to serve, what we were in for and shit like that. He had a high-pitched feminine voice and was definitely flirting with me, saying that when he/she saw me coming up the stairs that he knew he wouldn’t get lucky enough for me to be his cellie, telling me how muscular was and that he could see that even when I was in my state-issue jumpsuit.

I don't know whether it was the stress of fighting my case for the last year, the tension of arriving in prison with so many years to serve or what...but I could feel my cock begin to twitch in my boxers. He was wearing boxers too but they were rolled up so that they almost looked like a thong. State-issue clothes always fit you fucked up so I could feel that that the pee hole in my boxers was just slightly open before I looked down to see that it was. I knew I should readjust, smoke a Bugler cigarette and jump the fuck back on my rack...but my dick had a mine of its own. I heard him/her saying something about how no one would ever know and about how he would go to store for me every month. I heard it but didn't hear it. I just knew that I was responding to him the way I had always responded to a woman. The sound of his voice, the appreciative stare...it made me feel the same way I had always felt when a girl was letting me know that she needed to get fucked and that I was the man she wanted to do it.

I could feel me move in a way that I knew would force the pee hole in my boxers a little more open. The throbbing head was still safely tucked inside but four or five inches of my cock were now exposed and hard as fuck. I watched that little Indian slut stare at my cock and I told him/her to roll me a fucking cigarette. He rolled it up very skillfully with one hand but didn’t lick to seal it, almost as if he was acknowledging that there was no way I would put a cigarette in my mouth if it had touched his mouth first.

I licked the hand-rolled cigarette, lit it up, took a couple deep drags and then stroked my 8-inch dick out through the pee hole. Standing up in the two feet of space between the side of the bed and the wall, I told him that I had a cousin in san Quentin and that if word ever got out about this I would have to kill him. He said that he would never tell anyone and then got down on his knees like a good bitch. I didn't remember ever feeling like someone was serving me, or like someone existed for my needs only, but that was how I felt when he knelt in front of me and started to gently flick his tongue over and around the head of my cock. He looked up at me as if he was seeking my approval, wanting to know that it was good for me, and I used my hands to push his mouth all the way down on my dick, pushing him down until his face was buried in my sweaty pubic hair.

I could hear guys yelling out conversations over the tier as worked my boxers down and lifted my balls into his mouth. I have real hairy balls and I could feel my curly hairs bristling against his tongue as he sucked my balls into his mouth, twirling at them with his tongue. I looked down at him for a minute and the way he was obediently looking up at me almost made me fall in love. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to hit him or kiss him, so I pulled his head back and spit in his mouth. I had never done that to anyone before, the thought never even occurred to me, but he seemed to like it. And that pissed me off even more. I wasn’t going to let him suck my dick; I was going to make him do it!

I pushed him up against the wall and grabbed a hand full of his hair, tilting his head back so I could push my cock down into his throat, so I could watch him choke on it. But he didn't choke. I pushed all eight inches down his throat and he just seemed to want more. So, I smacked his face, not open-handed but with the back of my fist so it wouldn't make any noise. I opened his mouth back open with my fingers and gripped his nose shut so he couldn't breathe. Then I rammed my cock down his throat until he gagged. He was choking, struggling to regain his breath as I pounded my cock in and out of his mouth. Every vein in my dick was gorged with blood and my cock could feel every inch of his mouth and throat. It was mine. I owned it. I owned him. I pushed his head down to my feet and watched him kiss them. He lapped his tongue at my toes and kissed them like he was hungry for the approval only I could give. Then, I let him put his mouth back on my cock. I took my hands off of his head and let him fuck my cock with his mouth so hard that it made him choke. His mouth felt just like my girlfriends pussy, the punk-bitch who had left me for dead halfway through my trial. I pounded my cock in his mouth to punish that bitch, to make her feel the hurt that I felt.

I sat down on the lower bunk so I could spread my legs wider and the bedsprings creaked a bit, almost like they wanted the whole tier to know that he was licking his smooth little tongue under my ball sack. I could feel him licking down towards my ass and then circle his tongue through the hair around my hole. It almost felt good but I reached down to grip him by the throat, unsure of his intentions.

"I just want to make you feel good," he whispered.

I didn't move for a long second.

"Does it feel good?" he whispered as I loosened my grip around his voicebox.

There are a whole lot of things I probably should have said but I didn’t say anything. I just put my hand to his cheek and guided his mouth back down to my throbbing cock. He was sucking my cock harder than any woman ever had. It was incredible. I hated that I loved the way his mouth felt so much but I reached my hand around to feel how soft his ass was underneath those boxers that he had turned into a thong. His ass was slightly muscular but soft and smooth, hairless. It actually felt smoother than my girlfriends, fuller. I wondered what it would feel like to be inside him. I closed my eyes as he bobbed up and down on my cock. I could feel him swing even more to the side so that my hand fit up under his underwear more comfortably. I could hear the slight slurping noise of him glistening his lips over my cock. I worked a finger around to his hole. I imagined that it was my girlfriend's pussy and pushed my finger in. It was so tight, so warm. I could feel my dick get even harder in his mouth.

I couldn't believe it! I wanted to fuck this boy, make him moan out my fucking name so only I could hear it.

I had him outweighed by a good 50 pounds so it was amazingly easy to lift him up. He was almost giggling out loud as I carried him to the back of the cell. I wasn’t laughing. I yanked his little fag-boy underwear down to the floor and bent him over the stainless steel sink and toilet. He had his right hand on the sink and his left hand on the top of the toilet. His smooth little ass was up in the air and I smacked him with my cock a few times. He moaned something and that just drove me on even more furiously. I spread his little brown ass cheeks with my hands and spit all that I could muster right into the hole he was begging me to take. I spit down there two more times just for good measure and then slapped his ass with my cock, working it closer to the hole. I took one last look towards the front of the cell to make sure there were no guards walking the tier and then I pushed in.

His pussy was definitely tighter than my girlfriends had ever been. He was still a guy, there was no mistake about that, but the further in I got the better it felt. I pushed his head down and really got up high so I could pump in with hard, deep, slow strokes. I wanted to make him feel every inch of me inside him. I wanted him to know that he had been fucked by a real man, to never forget it. I was going to use my dick to make him worship me, to buy me everything I needed at store, to make my coffee in the morning, and suck my dick whenever I wanted at night. I could hear my balls slapping up against his ass, feel him pushing his as back into me. It was all mine. It was good, so damn good. I was my young 8-inch prison cock in him so hard...and he was taking it all...every fucking inch...worshipping it...begging for more as I pulled his head back to look at me...pushing in further and further...and then I could feel my cock explode as I shot my load deep inside his ass. His pussy swallowed every squirt. I could feel him milking my load out, making it last for what seemed like forever.

mikewao

Reaction score
This story is amazing! Thanks for posting it!

ohboyseth

Reaction score
wow i felt like i was there the whole time just peaking around the corner great story

A

andrei

Aw, such a steaming hot story. It turned me on. There's something about sex in prisons that makes me really horny.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Fuck, that was hot... I think I'm going to have to handle something now... good one, Mark!